Posted in the Ashland Forum

info

Russell, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2010
hmmm wonder how she got out narking maybe?hmmm
info

Russell, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2010
just found out she got owen kirk,and 2 other people thats in there with the same charges,and same arresting officers,im telling you her time will come
thats great

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2010
hope she gets them all, why you so worried, you next? stop selling pills to kill your friends and you wont have any worries.
info

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2010
umm i dont sell pills i dont agree with selling i just dont think its fair she never has to do her time,but they do,she gets to go do drugs or whatver she wants as long as she keeps tailing on people,shes not better then anyone else she should have to do her time as well,she was also a drug dealer
Kitty

Greenup, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2010
info wrote:
hmmm wonder how she got out narking maybe?hmmm
I was told her Attorney Greg Shields got her out
thats great

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2010
info wrote:
umm i dont sell pills i dont agree with selling i just dont think its fair she never has to do her time,but they do,she gets to go do drugs or whatver she wants as long as she keeps tailing on people,shes not better then anyone else she should have to do her time as well,she was also a drug dealer
sorry i didnt understand your point and apoligize, hopefully she will get whats due, karma always get you. shes been in jail a few times and it gets to the point for most narcs they do more than they can narc thier way out of and eventualy end up right back in then have it worst than before because everyone they narced on are in there with them lol, again sorry for misunderstanding you, have a good day
noone

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
her dad mike and her mom peggy are narks too avoid the whole family mike wore a wire in ww yesterday made the buy 20 mins later owen chuck and barb hit for same charges so is all i can say is that family better watch theirselves b/c a lot of people are pretty pissed youve been warned
noone

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2010
mike rudd and i hear mike skeans plays cards for state drug task force but rudd and his daughter amanda are goin to jail or to their grave lol keep narkin bitches your day is coming real soon
amanda

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2010
noone wrote:
her dad mike and her mom peggy are narks too avoid the whole family mike wore a wire in ww yesterday made the buy 20 mins later owen chuck and barb hit for same charges so is all i can say is that family better watch theirselves b/c a lot of people are pretty pissed youve been warned
her dad is not mike thats amanda rices dad you guys are stupid if your going to say someone is a rat dont associate my dad as a rat mike roop is a solid as they get believe that
amanda rice

Ashland, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2010
i find it so funny all you people know this girl oh so well but haver her mixed up with me if your going to get on here and call someone a rat you should not get her mixed up with someone else im heave with dark hair and shes skinny with blonde hair how do you get that mixed up and to put my dads name on here when you obviosly dont know him or you would know how to spell his name dumb ass i wish i knew who you are chicken shit let me find out who you are my dad is as solid as they come me to thats why i just done 15 months get a life
stupid

Port Deposit, MD

#11 Jul 17, 2010
Amanda Adams is with Chuck\Charlie Smith and her dad is not Mike.Ppl need to get their story straight before running their mouths.Amanda was in Safe Harbor with me and she doesn't have family around here and is a NARK and a piece of [email protected] do Amanda Rice a favor and don't get her confused with that sksnk Amanda Adams because she is much better than that. Amanda and Chuck know what they did and karma is a bitch.It's seems funny that Owen went to jail and Amanda got out of jail,i'm just sayin'!!!
baby

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2010
stupid wrote:
Amanda Adams is with Chuck\Charlie Smith and her dad is not Mike.Ppl need to get their story straight before running their mouths.Amanda was in Safe Harbor with me and she doesn't have family around here and is a NARK and a piece of [email protected] do Amanda Rice a favor and don't get her confused with that sksnk Amanda Adams because she is much better than that. Amanda and Chuck know what they did and karma is a bitch.It's seems funny that Owen went to jail and Amanda got out of jail,i'm just sayin'!!!
your absoutely right!wonder where shes staying at now?
mmm

South Point, OH

#14 Aug 5, 2010
Amanda Adams is staying at the four seasons motel on winchester ave in ashland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashland Inn...who was it 6 min Privacy WHAT Privacy 3
2 Bodies found at Ashland inn 8 min You Gonna Eat That 6
Arron Moore 8 min Pepper 8
Angie burchett 12 min Anal Plow 5
Tucker Nile France busted 1 hr Get Help 2
biggdeals auto auction sucks 1 hr Not everyone thin... 2
Who busted Tucker France 1 hr I could not stop him 5

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance