How does a citizen of Tennessee meet ...

How does a citizen of Tennessee meet with Gov. Haslam?

Posted in the Ashland City Forum

Help

Martin, TN

#1 Mar 26, 2013
I have issues with the Department of Children's Services I would like to discuss. I have made several request over the last year to meet with Gov. Haslam. I have also tried to meet with the DCS Commissioner, but have not been allowed to meet with her. Can someone tell me what I need to do to make these meetings happen?
Kiri

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
My understanding is that you need to contact his office and speak with his secretary about setting up an appointment. Depending on his schedule, he may or may not be able to meet you.
Kiri

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Kiri wrote:
My understanding is that you need to contact his office and speak with his secretary about setting up an appointment. Depending on his schedule, he may or may not be able to meet you.
Try www.tn.gov to see if you can find the information you are looking for.
Help

Martin, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2013
I have spoken with someone named Nathan several times. I have e-mailed many times. I have not given them any time restrictions and they still will not fit me in his schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Singer Brad Paisley is Jewish (Oct '13) 6 hr notsofast 26
Looking for a vehicle? 8 hr Carguy2016 1
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves frie... 11 hr notsofast 2
More money to Iran 12 hr one of the smart ... 2
No to Trump,Black,and BlackBurn 12 hr one of the smart ... 25
Denis Ferrier fired? 13 hr Cowards Recourse 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308

Ashland City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland City Mortgages