Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Why in the world would you put a Rest In Peace message on the back windshield of your car or truck? That is about as trashy and low-class as it gets.
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
Why in the world would you put a Rest In Peace message on the back windshield of your car or truck? That is about as trashy and low-class as it gets.
You gotta be kidding. People who would call someone trashy and low-class for honoring somebody who they loved is as trashy and low-class as it gets. Get over yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

lakerfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be kidding. People who would call someone trashy and low-class for honoring somebody who they loved is as trashy and low-class as it gets. Get over yourself.
Yeah, when that RIP message is sitting in a weedy junkyard, won't that be respectful. There is a reason, Gomer, why tombstones are made of granite. They last.

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, when that RIP message is sitting in a weedy junkyard, won't that be respectful. There is a reason, Gomer, why tombstones are made of granite. They last.
Maybe, but to the person who lost a loved one and wanted to put a R.I.P. sticker on their automobile I believe that's their way of showing respect. What about the 9/11 stickers on automobiles, do you think that's disrespectful or tacky or trashy? How about the POW/MIA stickers? If you don't like it then you can simply turn your head, I mean nobody is forcing you to look at.
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, when that RIP message is sitting in a weedy junkyard, won't that be respectful. There is a reason, Gomer, why tombstones are made of granite. They last.
Tombstones have their purpose but some people want to honor their loved ones in other ways. Don't worry about what people put on their cars. Geez.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland City Discussions

Search the Ashland City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min grossly incorrect 144,448
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 2 hr unclesam328 1
Police Make Arrest In Bellevue Grow House Bust ... (Jan '10) 3 hr Needing_info 24
I am a lesbian 4 hr Kelly 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
Pain Clinic 8 hr Vee 6
snapchats 13 hr Common sense 4
•••
•••
•••
Ashland City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000