Rest In Peace Messages On Rear Windshields Are TRASHY

Posted in the Ashland City Forum

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Why in the world would you put a Rest In Peace message on the back windshield of your car or truck? That is about as trashy and low-class as it gets.
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Why in the world would you put a Rest In Peace message on the back windshield of your car or truck? That is about as trashy and low-class as it gets.
You gotta be kidding. People who would call someone trashy and low-class for honoring somebody who they loved is as trashy and low-class as it gets. Get over yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2013
lakerfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be kidding. People who would call someone trashy and low-class for honoring somebody who they loved is as trashy and low-class as it gets. Get over yourself.
Yeah, when that RIP message is sitting in a weedy junkyard, won't that be respectful. There is a reason, Gomer, why tombstones are made of granite. They last.

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, when that RIP message is sitting in a weedy junkyard, won't that be respectful. There is a reason, Gomer, why tombstones are made of granite. They last.
Maybe, but to the person who lost a loved one and wanted to put a R.I.P. sticker on their automobile I believe that's their way of showing respect. What about the 9/11 stickers on automobiles, do you think that's disrespectful or tacky or trashy? How about the POW/MIA stickers? If you don't like it then you can simply turn your head, I mean nobody is forcing you to look at.
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, when that RIP message is sitting in a weedy junkyard, won't that be respectful. There is a reason, Gomer, why tombstones are made of granite. They last.
Tombstones have their purpose but some people want to honor their loved ones in other ways. Don't worry about what people put on their cars. Geez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
groomer has it worst dog grooming salon! (May '13) 8 hr Jim 3
shemales/trannys 8 hr nice1968 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 11 hr robo 1,798
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 15 hr barry 2,460
Review: 101st Airborne Cab (May '14) 17 hr Bill 11
Protestors on I24 Wed over it 3
Need help Wed Seriously 1
Ashland City Dating
Find my Match

Ashland City People Search