still me

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Looking for musicians for new country/rock band..would possible like to have couple female members.. if you can do vocals/or. play lead or bass guitar..big plus..i have connections to paramount records and really don't want to play bars an nite clubs for ten yrs to go to top..all inquires contact me here an leave e mail addy.. thank you very much...jay
outlaw 1

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 10, 2013
what about a good steel player.
2 cool 4u

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
outlaw 1 wrote:
what about a good steel player.
steel player. I'm interested in talking to u. I was thinking bout this few days back. My name is jay I live just north of Knoxville for the moment I'm hoping to have everyone I need to get started soon. Text back with e mail address k. Think for replying
2 cool 4u

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Out law 1 .. paz leave me an E mail address . Hope to have everyone we need to git started soon. Got an awesum female vocalist an guitar player. So text soon k.. thanks

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2013
would love to get back into music, but he is soon to be ex , will not allow me too. I did play , drums , piano and a little guitar when I was younger, drums and signing was my passion though. Grew up with gospel, country, bluegrass and rock, sang and loved it all.. Wish you and your band the best of luck ,, dont give up on your dream as I did... Yall go...
Party monster

Smyrna, TN

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Need a female fiddle player or bass player??

Since: Sep 11

Belmont, NC

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Need a female singer and drummer?
2 cool 4u

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2013
unspoken heart wrote:
would love to get back into music, but he is soon to be ex , will not allow me too. I did play , drums , piano and a little guitar when I was younger, drums and signing was my passion though. Grew up with gospel, country, bluegrass and rock, sang and loved it all.. Wish you and your band the best of luck ,, dont give up on your dream as I did... Yall go...
hay contact me at my e mail addy if u would plz this is still me. Jameslloyd2220@gmail.com maybe we can still play after hes gone. I havent yet moved out there yet. So theres still time k. I have another female lead player so this great. Look forward to playn with u an thanks for replying.. james
2 cool 4u

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Lifes2shortnow wrote:
hey sorry havent been on here for while this is stil me. Git in touch with me at jameslloyd2220@gmail.com k thank u for reply.. jay
2 cool 4u

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
For the people replying to musicians needed I am jay.. made an error in e mail addy.. its james.lloyd2220@gmail.com.. sorry bout that hope to meet with u all soon.. thanks
uhhuh

Franklin, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
paramount is a known scam.
2 cool 4u

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Yeah I been hear'n that alot, but I'm not working with them at this time I'm just working on getn everyone togeather at this point. I have other prospects for recording. First things first is putn togeather a good sound with people thats serious about what we're doin. Thanks for info.. jay
jay

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2013
I'm not committed to them.. but I am talking to them to see for myself.. listen this is legit what I'm doin and I'm very serious bout what I'm puting togeather... so plz once again .. leave me some way to contact u all and thanks for taking time to reply... jay
say what

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Lifes2shortnow wrote:
yes I'm in need of several females..how long have u been playn drums..?? I play'em too and thing is I will need a back up when I'm sing'n if u will leave me an e mail addy. can u do that..?? Let me know I'm sure we can work somethin out k..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Day Time Fun 11 min MrsGladToBeMe 8
Kelly G 39 min CHARLIE'S ANGEL 132
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 44 min Red Dog 2,244
Advice for first time with a guy 1 hr hmm 2
Debate: Marijuana - Clarksville, TN (Aug '10) 2 hr jer 106
Dan Stephens, Northwest Baseball coach. Like hi... (Jul '12) 2 hr jer 14
Booming noises 2 hr jer 3
More from around the web

Ashland City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE