Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! You're not going to start preaching to me about the Mark of the Beast (666)...or Fox Fake News...pretty much one and the same... are you? Lol!
If you have something you wish to say, then present a rational argument. Present some data to support your cause, if you can (like I do all the time).

Otherwise, your position will be interpreted as weak, and the consumers of your posts will conclude that you have nothing of import to say, and also that your cause is without merit.

(Insults and attacks are not the same as logical arguments or supporting data)

In other words, you are loosing the battle for the hearts and minds of the forums consumers, because you have not followed these simple principles of debating, that any first year law student would know.

(Your also loosing because your position is in the wrong)

Having said that, see if you can present a rational argument (not attacks or insults) to support your cause.

You had better, because if enough people listen to me and my fellows, then that will translate into conservative votes in the next election.

That is what I am out to do, is to educate people so that they wake up from their stupors, and become conservative thinkers (and voters).

Attacks and insults are not important to me. Im out to win, not just to vent my spleen in some sort of ill advised and silly tantrum, or festival of silly and useless trolling attacks.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

BTW, if you do forsake your roll as troll, and begin a new career as a conversationalist, then you can start with this...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/03/ob...

Explain to us why the President is knowingly using false information in his push to take away our freedoms under the Constitution?

Spin that, if you can?
Sriracha

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very serious accusation, but coming from a person with a penis fixation, I doubt anyone is surprised.
I agree, most people with gun fetishes are fixated on their tiny penises.
Who am I

Astrakhan, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Sriracha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you got a tiny pecker?
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Who am I wrote:
<quoted text>Why you got a tiny pecker?
lmao
RexGoliath

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Sriracha wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true in some cases, but I can assure you not all. I am just the opposite. I have a 22 caliber pistol and a 50 caliber crotch rocket with a large magazine.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Sriracha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to prove you wrong, and with scientific data. Here is an excerpt about Freuds work concerning the gun control/ownership debate...

..." In these other passages Freud associates retarded sexual and
emotional development not with gun ownership, but with fear and
loathing of weapons."...

Fear and loathing of weapons is associated by Freud, with retarded sexual and emotional development.

In other words, Freud himself said that you anti-gun people are the ones with mental problems. And that came from here...

http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Firearms/Data/Histo...

Honestly, I would have to say that you liberal trolls present us with another identifiable psychosomatic symptom of immaturity.

Here is an excerpt on that...

"...The Oral aggressive personality is hostile and verbally abusive to others, using mouth-based aggression."...

And that came from here...

http://changingminds.org/explanations/learnin...

BTW, the definition of a troll is not someone who disagrees with me. I can respect honest debate.

But the ones who never make any rational debate argument, never present any evidence to support their position, but only attack and insult...those are the trolls.

You have been acting like this

Perhaps you are merely trying to call attention to your frustration at not developing past the Oral aggressive stage of development?

There is help available for you. But I dont know how good it will be under Obamacare?
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I cnt do this without u..n yea,for the frst time n my life,im too much of a gd pssy to face u n evrything...u know.why cnt we jst start over..plz :) plz plz :):):) i love u n u love me,but all that sht,never happened.we met once,i havent saw u or spoke to u since..plz,plz,plz....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

lacey wrote:
I cnt do this without u..n yea,for the frst time n my life,im too much of a gd pssy to face u n evrything...u know.why cnt we jst start over..plz :) plz plz :):):) i love u n u love me,but all that sht,never happened.we met once,i havent saw u or spoke to u since..plz,plz,plz....
lacey, I'm not sure why, but you remind me so much of WILLARD!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I would say that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth {or in this case tap your fingers} and remove all doubt, but something tells me this crowd has neither the wit nor intellect to comprehend such a statement.

I once laughed when people said something about counting IQ on both hands without repeating fingers, but I must admit, I'm laughing for a different reason now.
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
lacey, I'm not sure why, but you remind me so much of WILLARD!
ik.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have something you wish to say, then present a rational argument. Present some data to support your cause, if you can (like I do all the time).
Otherwise, your position will be interpreted as weak, and the consumers of your posts will conclude that you have nothing of import to say, and also that your cause is without merit.
(Insults and attacks are not the same as logical arguments or supporting data)
In other words, you are loosing the battle for the hearts and minds of the forums consumers, because you have not followed these simple principles of debating, that any first year law student would know.
(Your also loosing because your position is in the wrong)
Having said that, see if you can present a rational argument (not attacks or insults) to support your cause.
You had better, because if enough people listen to me and my fellows, then that will translate into conservative votes in the next election.
That is what I am out to do, is to educate people so that they wake up from their stupors, and become conservative thinkers (and voters).
Attacks and insults are not important to me. Im out to win, not just to vent my spleen in some sort of ill advised and silly tantrum, or festival of silly and useless trolling attacks.
Naw, I don't like to argue...rational or otherwise. So, you just carry on all by yourself. You can argue my side, and yours...it's OK with me! But, let me know who wins, Ok?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RexGoliath wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true in some cases, but I can assure you not all. I am just the opposite. I have a 22 caliber pistol and a 50 caliber crotch rocket with a large magazine.
I think I'm in Love!:)
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Rlly...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

lacey wrote:
Rlly...
Maybe.:)
Sriracha

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to prove you wrong, and with scientific data. Here is an excerpt about Freuds work concerning the gun control/ownership debate...
..." In these other passages Freud associates retarded sexual and
emotional development not with gun ownership, but with fear and
loathing of weapons."...
Fear and loathing of weapons is associated by Freud, with retarded sexual and emotional development.
In other words, Freud himself said that you anti-gun people are the ones with mental problems.
lol couldn't find a phrenology book to cite?
Sriracha

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I have on good authority that you want to do yo mama

See Freud for details
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Not without u.n i kinda feel like mayb im tryin to force it on u n im srry bby.dont mean too n i dont want neone or nething without u n u bein comfy with it.
twoerectwieners

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RexGoliath wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on Earth did you find a 50 cal vibrator?
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Gd it im stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland City Discussions

Search the Ashland City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min TN Voter 140,725
Valentine Ogbunugafor (Oct '09) 1 hr jayvee 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,944
BNA Kids Talent Agency 3 hr Curious 1
Coopertown Crime: Spike in Home Break-Ins 5 hr Thats Funny 3
I have an announcement 10 hr OMGeeeeee 7
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 11 hr jumpy 1,430
•••
•••
•••
Ashland City Dating

more search filters

less search filters