Death of the 18 month old little girl

Death of the 18 month old little girl

Posted in the Ashland City Forum

So Mad

Dickson, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I heard the story about the litte 18 month old girl that was killed. How sad. I wish one day these stupid women would stop leaving their children with these "boyfriends". I get so tired of hearing this same sad story. I would love for there to be a law that would make the mother just as accountable as the piece of dirt that killed that sweet baby. The father also should have been being a father and not sitting in jail. I hope none of these people ever see the other children again. It is so quick for everyone to blame DSC, but maybe the parents should be just as much to blame for putting themselves into a situation that they were not taking care of their own children. All of these idiots looked like a bunch of meth heads. I wish this would be a wake up call for some people that are doing the same thing, but I know it will not be. All of these women are just stupid enough to believe these men love their children. Get a brain. I know this little child is no longer in any pain. God Bless her and her siblings.
Leigh agrees

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
I agree. This precious baby. Im so sad for her and her siblings. I hear mother maybe pregnant again. And the sperm donor is in jail news said she had custody but yet was payin child support. Sorry guys dont know how that works. You pay support when others are taking care of them. all her kids should be takin from her and she needs to be spayed. If both parents were doing right and not in jail that sweet baby would still be here. BLAME YOURSELVES AND THAT FAMILY MEMBER THAT KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Privatize TDOT 7 hr ThomasA 9
Did anyone else just see a UFO? 8 hr was 4
dawn davenport 10 hr Dazzling Dawn 2
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! (Apr '15) 13 hr noticed 17
Brea from channel 5 13 hr noticed 8
Stocks Dow Jones 13 hr curious 1
now immigration 20 hr tax payer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland City Mortgages