Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Ashland City Forum

Comments (Page 4,081)

Showing posts 81,601 - 81,620 of124,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocco

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon is a bad example. No one thinks he was a shining star.
That's very funny. Now you want to disown Nixon ? He wasn't really one of your guys ? That makes it very convenient does it ?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
At the White House on Thursday, President Obama accepted a 67 year-old letter from from Ho Chi Minh to U.S. President Harry Truman given to him by Vietnam's current president Truong Tan Sang and spoke of the letter's contents: "... we discussed the fact that Ho Chi Minh was actually inspired by the U.S. Declaration of Independence and Constitution, and the words of Thomas Jefferson. Ho Chi Minh talks about his interest in cooperation with the United States. And President Sang indicated that even if it's 67 years later, it's good that we're still making progress
Odd, I donít remember Jefferson killing 100,000 Americans to force them into accepting his form of government. Ho chi Minhís Viet Cong committed atrocities that would turn your stomach, and here is the American president saying nice things about him.
I guess that says a lot about our president, doesnít it?
But then what do you expect when his hand picked communications director Anita Dunn, said that one of her favorite political philosophers was communist, mass murderer Mao Tse-tung?
http://www.paulbogdanor.com/left/vietnam/hoch...
Timbuck, the letter(telegram) you speak of was sent to Truman back in Feb. of 1946, in it Ho Chi Minh is "begging" for help from Truman to stop the French from starting a "Coup De Main"
on Hanoi and for military aggression to stop.
The letter was never answered, so now I take it you are upset the our President Obama accepted it.
Your link puts Ho Chi Minh as a blood thirsty leader.......well that's war my friend, if you can't take all of the blood letting then don't go to war.
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>That's very funny. Now you want to disown Nixon ? He wasn't really one of your guys ? That makes it very convenient does it ?
Who is "you guys"? I am pretty sure you do not know me or how I vote. I have voted for Republicans and Democrats both. Try again little boy.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Pete.
Truth be told I voted for Nixon, only to hear him speak later in person while he was President and at the time I thought he was a shining star..........my oh my how times have changed.
Anyway hope you have a great weekend Pete, as the weather here is beautiful.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You are right about that, if I saw someone like this and it was my first impression......I would remember to steer clear of him. But the fact is(at least to myself) today I see more and more people with this stare in their eyes.
Linda this is a different world we are living in compared to what we grew up in..........now I'm sounding like my parents, God rest their souls.
You're absolutely right, IMO. And you know what...I'm not really adjusting to it all that well, I don't think. It's just hard for me to accept the way the World is, and how way too many of the People are, nowadays.
I usually adapt to change very quickly, but I can't rationalize this particular change in our World, or our People...therefore, I don't understand it because I can't make sense out of it, and things that make no sense to me, just bug the fire out of me.
I LOVE mysteries in my choice of reading material, but I DO NOT like mysteries that I can't understand or solve, in my Life, in my World, or in People that come into my Life, in any way!
I think it threatens my "Secure" Feeling, whether that's a reality or just a perception. It really makes no difference which it really is...it's what one "feels" that's important because that's what affects their Life.
Suffice it to say, I just don't like it! But, there's nothing that I can do about it, and I don't like that, either!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
At the White House on Thursday, President Obama accepted a 67 year-old letter from from Ho Chi Minh to U.S. President Harry Truman given to him by Vietnam's current president Truong Tan Sang and spoke of the letter's contents: "... we discussed the fact that Ho Chi Minh was actually inspired by the U.S. Declaration of Independence and Constitution, and the words of Thomas Jefferson. Ho Chi Minh talks about his interest in cooperation with the United States. And President Sang indicated that even if it's 67 years later, it's good that we're still making progress
Odd, I donít remember Jefferson killing 100,000 Americans to force them into accepting his form of government. Ho chi Minhís Viet Cong committed atrocities that would turn your stomach, and here is the American president saying nice things about him.
I guess that says a lot about our president, doesnít it?
But then what do you expect when his hand picked communications director Anita Dunn, said that one of her favorite political philosophers was communist, mass murderer Mao Tse-tung?
http://www.paulbogdanor.com/left/vietnam/hoch...
But, you completely ignore the fact that your "Unbridled Capitalist" Businessmen Idols, are swarming to Vietnam to do business with those "Communist Dictators" that control that Country, don't you?
You'll jump right on Obama for "playing nice" with the Vietnamese Gov't. with words, but you won't say a thing about the Unbridled Capitalist Money-Mongers getting in bed with them for the almighty dollar...and you dare criticize me for calling you , and ones like you...Hypocrites!
If the shoe fits, Buddy...and in this case, that "shoe" was custom-made just for you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Timbuck, the letter(telegram) you speak of was sent to Truman back in Feb. of 1946, in it Ho Chi Minh is "begging" for help from Truman to stop the French from starting a "Coup De Main"
on Hanoi and for military aggression to stop.
The letter was never answered, so now I take it you are upset the our President Obama accepted it.
Your link puts Ho Chi Minh as a blood thirsty leader.......well that's war my friend, if you can't take all of the blood letting then don't go to war.
Don't worry, Dunlapian, he/she wouldn't dream of going to War, themselves, but they'd send everybody else to War, in a heartbeat!
After all, Tim has more important things to do...like stay home to count and worship his/her money and Stock Portfolio! In his/her Mond , only the Less-than-Rich Peons should have to fight a War that'll will make the Wealthy more money. That's all the Peons are here for, and all they're good for, because they're POOR, but he/she's "Special"!
Some People literally DISGUST me...and oddly enough, most of them are Money-worshipping TEA Baggers! Gee, I just can't imagine why! <S>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

BCAlien wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, It's the eyes
https://www.google.com/search...
BC, his eyes are up above where you're looking! Raise your head up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
Obama suks!
NO, you just WISH he did...and you can take that any way that suits you, and your preference!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think you're wrong about that! Remember, Cheney was in Nixon's Cabinet...'nuff said!
really

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "you guys"? I am pretty sure you do not know me or how I vote. I have voted for Republicans and Democrats both. Try again little boy.
I think he said "your guys". Do you have a problem with reading ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Tim posted:

"Odd, I donít remember Jefferson killing 100,000 Americans to force them into accepting his form of government."
----------
Dang Tim, HOW OLD ARE YOU???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I read an Article many years ago, that said Rich People never think they have enough money and they live in constant fear that somebody is going to take what they have.
Therefore, the Article said, they were the most unhappy People in Society!
This Article pretty much says that nothing has change with them, or their Mind-set, over the years.
Actually, they are financially "Rich", but considering the enormous amount of Money and Assets that so many People have, nowadays, I don't consider them "Wealthy", by any stretch of the imagination...and "super-Wealthy" is what they want to be...like they can take it with them, or spend all of it. Enough is NEVER enough, with these kinds of People!
----------
"Study Finds Only 28 Percent Of Millionaires Think They're Rich."

Click here:

Odd, I donít remember Jefferson killing 100,000 Americans to force them into accepting his form of government.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Sorry about that...here's the real LINK:

http://news.yahoo.com/study-finds-only-28-per...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

"Our Guinea Pigs Are Coming Home To Roost...Welcome To DU."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/our-guinea-pi...
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Pete.
Truth be told I voted for Nixon, only to hear him speak later in person while he was President and at the time I thought he was a shining star..........my oh my how times have changed.
Anyway hope you have a great weekend Pete, as the weather here is beautiful.
I am not Pete, but I will take that as a compliment. Thank you.
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>I think he said "your guys". Do you have a problem with reading ?
Still presumptive either way. I do not trust anyone in politics. They are in it for power, money and whatever else it can gain for them. Bunch of crooks no matter the party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Sassy Ass Senior, HONEY, go smoke some more on your crack pipe, or take some more meth -- whatever it is you do there in Roane County that causes you to have delusions of grandeur that make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, and causes you to have diarrhea of the mouth. You are absolutely PATHETIC!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

THE__SYNDICATE wrote:
Sassy Ass Senior, HONEY, go smoke some more on your crack pipe, or take some more meth -- whatever it is you do there in Roane County that causes you to have delusions of grandeur that make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, and causes you to have diarrhea of the mouth. You are absolutely PATHETIC!!!
Aren't you the one posting conspiracy theories about some sort of dastardly drug syndicate in TN? I mean, the same copied and pasted over and over again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Still presumptive either way. I do not trust anyone in politics. They are in it for power, money and whatever else it can gain for them. Bunch of crooks no matter the party.
WHAT! Why they're the most trustworthy People on the Planet! If you don't believe it, just ask them...they'll tell you! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,601 - 81,620 of124,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland City Discussions

Search the Ashland City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 min land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr In medicine 8,471
Balanced Good Music 1 hr guest 12
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
Sorry I bothered 4 hr Missy 3
the music 4 hr old guy 3
Who knows Ashley Nichols and her family? 6 hr Trina 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland City Jobs

•••
•••