Country Singer Doug Stone Gets Jail Time

Full story: WNCN-TV Raleigh

Doug Stone won't be playing any concerts in the upcoming weeks. CMT.com said Stone is in jail.
Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
R kelly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Doug is the man ! Cause I'd be better off in pinebox he is the man people
Pine Box

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

"One hit wonder" obviously not if he has been arrested multiple times on assault....
John

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

I've known Doug personally for years. He may have his faults, just like all the rest of us. And he is not a one-hit-wonder as some would suggest. You just have to go back further than the new artists to appreciate what he's done.
former super bowl winner

Pisgah Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

he's a punk, always has been.
rick ryan

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

i have meet doug many times when i was a newsman in wilmington nc and he was always very nice to me....we even sang a couple of songs on his bus as i was interviewing him.............rick ryan formar broadcaster fron wwqq and b100 in wilmington nc
Steve

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Doug's private life is no concern of mine. He is great singer.
trisha

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Doug stone,is not a one hit wonder. He is one of the best singers.with many great song have you heard pine box? What a great song jute box &a country song,so many more his cds are all great not one song that is not good.I seen him years ago when opryland was still open.he was great showman no he is not a one hit wonder he is every song #onehave hit.I would love to see him again.I am still a big fan..
Nic O

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Doug Stone has all the qualities to do the right thing. Kind of like what Ron White said " he had the right to remain silent but not the ability". Doug was brought up right has a great heart and is one of the most likeable people you will ever meet. Unfortunatelly he takes the path of least resistance which ends up with him in jail and hearts are broken. He can do the right thing but lacks the ability. To bad because he could have been one of Country Musics supper stars. Remember Johnny Paycheck here you have Doug Stone.
OLD AND GRAY

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND AND A VERY GOOD SINGER HOPE HE GETS HIS ACT TOGETHER
Newtown Norman

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Maybe he'd be better off in a pine box......but if not, just remember people don't usually get the hell knocked out of em for no reason. I wish we could get him to come up here and play at The Piggy Pit.
Ruben James

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Newtown Norman wrote:
Maybe he'd be better off in a pine box......but if not, just remember people don't usually get the hell knocked out of em for no reason. I wish we could get him to come up here and play at The Piggy Pit.
sometimes people get hit with beer bottles and furniture for no apparent reason

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashland City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••