Boom

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2010
You should hide in solitude for the rest of your life, you are so f*cking ugly. Seriously, when I see you I have nightmares for a week. Go brush your teeth b*tch.
brittanyevans

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2010
I got a boyfriend and his name is michael kinder.He says i don't need to brush my teeth or wash my koochy.;) check him out on facebook
checkit

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 6, 2010
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
This is HILARIOUS.
She really does need to brush her teeth though.
Paula

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2010
Boom....you must be one FUGLY person. You have to down someone else to make yourself feel better. And Im sure you brush your teeth alot...I mean since it dont take much time to brush 3 teeth... LMAO
jbg7itujf

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2010
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Seems like you should take some lessons from yourself, seeing as how you're downing someone else too.
who cares

Hurricane, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2011
this is sad....i know her, and she can't help that her teeth is that way....maybe you should brush your own damn teeth
uhh

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 26, 2011
so ur tellin me, all yall have to talk about is teeth...all of yall are wastes of air, and need to be shot, immediately
uhh

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2011
lets all just smoke a blunt and get along :D
nippley

Belle, WV

#9 Apr 4, 2011
she probably could help it that her teeth are that way, if she would have bought a toothbrush and used it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr doug 4,267
Rumble Streaker ! Oct 15 Eeking 2
Misty Barker Foster Oct 12 This guy knows 1
whos the best looking guy in ashford? (Oct '12) Sep 29 Eeking 45
Tiffany from Kroger in Ashland KY Sep 27 Dkdkdkekekdk 3
Biggest thieves in Ashford? (Nov '09) Sep '17 Your mom 61
Cummings (Jan '16) Sep '17 Eeking 3

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance