pete little aka jamie
question

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2012
were is that drug head theif at now? he would steal pennys off a dead man! heard he was back with that trashy helen again
Ang

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 5, 2012
question wrote:
were is that drug head theif at now? he would steal pennys off a dead man! heard he was back with that trashy helen again
Trashy Helen Hilarious!! I think that is the nicest thing I've ever heard anyone call her. She's way worse than just trashy. And the funny thing is she thinks she hot.
baxter

Peytona, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2013
So Pete is a drug head that is bad to say about a person
for fact

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Feb 22, 2013
baxter wrote:
So Pete is a drug head that is bad to say about a person
he sure is and a theif too. waste of breathe. one of the biggest liars known
truth

Logan, WV

#5 Mar 29, 2013
man I seen him the other day and he was out of it glazed over eyes. and all he needs to be locked up somewhere and get serious help and his girlfriend too, she was trashed right along with them. he has hurt so many people look at how he has done his own flesh and blood. what a waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Tolatenow 4,013
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Mar 5 Big gay al 3,869
Cheating wife!! (Apr '16) Feb '17 Eeking 28
Chrystal Wilburn (Mar '10) Jan '17 long john 216
big foot sighting in ashford (Dec '09) Jan '17 Eeking 7
Who the best looking lady/girl in Ashford&Why? (May '12) Jan '17 Eeking 36
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Super Homo 1,768

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashford Mortgages