Location hidden

#43 Mar 22, 2010
six mile girl wrote:
running your [email protected] mouth about sh!t you dont know nothing about
goes where?
little bee

Waterloo, Canada

#44 Mar 24, 2010
Sorry but he has two sisters and one brother.
AMANDA MILLER

United States

#45 Apr 9, 2010
six mile girl wrote:
yeah i know him well... and he only has one sister... and a brother so go figure... obviously you dont know
yeah and i know who you are!tell ashley hi!but he has 2 sister amanda is is half sister they dont clain her because she caused them problems but she is their sister!she lives out of state and has forever she use to live with them!
Soccrmom

United States

#46 Apr 9, 2010
AMANDA MILLER wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and i know who you are!tell ashley hi!but he has 2 sister amanda is is half sister they dont clain her because she caused them problems but she is their sister!she lives out of state and has forever she use to live with them!
Hey ,you are back. How has life been treating you?
Gonna have your baby yet ?
How is Greenview?
Still hanging with Linda ?
Did you dump the babys daddy ? Or did he run from you ?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#47 Apr 9, 2010
AMANDA MILLER wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and i know who you are!tell ashley hi!but he has 2 sister amanda is is half sister they dont clain her because she caused them problems but she is their sister!she lives out of state and has forever she use to live with them!
shut it up austium
Soccrmom

United States

#48 Apr 9, 2010
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
shut it up austium
Don't know its teetering on altruism tonight !!
ears

United States

#49 Apr 23, 2010
he has two sisters and a brother theres dick ball, marlena, and amanda shows how much you all know f'n dirty douche eaters
1 post removed
just me

United States

#51 May 5, 2010
six mile girl wrote:
yeah i know him well... and he only has one sister... and a brother so go figure... obviously you dont know
obviosly u dont no jim cause he does have 2 sisters n a brother n i bet i no him way better than any of you
LAW

Oakland, MD

#52 May 6, 2010
jamie is an awsome person not like most people that comment on her
Amy

United States

#53 Jul 29, 2010
LAW wrote:
jamie is an awsome person not like most people that comment on her
Jamie is a boy not a girl!
3 posts removed
fsdfsaf

Huntington, WV

#57 Nov 22, 2010
i heard he takes a bunch of pills and speed because he dont have the money to buy crack or cocaine. he use to be a good boy dont no what happend to him
sarah

Bluefield, WV

#58 Nov 27, 2010
leave me boyfriend alone
sieara

Bluefield, WV

#59 Nov 27, 2010
Bimbo wrote:
NO but im sure Rudy will have to speak his mind..
rudy where are you?
Bitch

Holden, WV

#60 Aug 19, 2011
i know him and his gf and they are both ansty as hell and fat as hell also they some weed in front of her kid all the time....he was working and they were drawing foodstamps trying to cheat the govetment....that baby needs to be taken away from them and not given to the real dad he is just as bad
Well

Charleston, WV

#61 Dec 6, 2011
I don't know how he is now, but he use to be a pretty nice guy. That was before he started with the drugs and crap. I was told he's off of them and is working in the mines now. Don't know how true that is.. Also, There is two girls. The one is just a step-sister, and the person who said they "knew" him well probably didn't know about her because they never mention her. It seems that they want to be with him, though.. and I doubt that because he's too far shoved up in his gf's butt to worry about anyone or anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 min Sundog512 1,648
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 19 Wiz of Oz 1
Justin Lambert "RED"" (Apr '10) Aug 15 loving some dick 41
Patricia Mines? Aug 10 Shana 1
james javins (Jan '12) Aug 10 Your Keepsake 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '16 knot 1,765
donna stinky pus tuttle (Feb '15) Jul '16 Rebel Bitch 10

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashford Mortgages