We dont want gays in Boone County
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

#3899 Aug 17, 2012
BIGGERON wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad you are gay in reality and fantasizing that all other men are gay instead. GET OUT GAY!
LOL, even if I was, I wouldn't give a shit what a spineless windowlicker like you thought about it
BIGGERON

Saint Albans, WV

#3900 Aug 17, 2012
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that your inner voice speaking?
No, that was most likely your "life partner" farting while he was inside you. GET OUT GAYS!
BIGGERON

Saint Albans, WV

#3901 Aug 17, 2012
enoughisenough wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, even if I was, I wouldn't give a shit what a spineless windowlicker like you thought about it
You are a gay, no one cares if you give a shit, and GET OUT!
1 post removed
Jake

Charleston, WV

#3903 Nov 29, 2012
We don't want useless, welfare receiving, lazy bigots here either but half of you people are still here. The uneducated losers make Boone County a bad place, not gay people. BOOM!!
1 post removed
I have tattoos

Elizabeth, WV

#3905 Jan 6, 2013
I think everyone is entitled to their opinions. I am saying that a lot on here. What makes one happy is their business. This world be a better place if everyone just mind their own business. I don't want to c a straight couple get it on in public or a same sex couple. I feel there is somethings that just needs to stay behind close doors.
1 post removed
Oh please

Columbus, OH

#3907 Jan 17, 2013
This subject absolutely pukes me. It's no ones place to judge anyone's lifestyle and ur not living it or apart of it so I don't see y there shouldn't b gays in Boone or why it bothers ppl so badly. Get in touch with reality it's gonna happen regardless of if u don't like it or not. In my opinion if they're happy that's all that matters. It's no ones place to judge but god himself. And last time I checked no one around here is god most of them are nothing but welfare bum drug addict poor excuse for parents around here and u have problems with gay ppl. Open ur eyes to the bigger picture instead of judging ppl of their sexual preference. Why don't u bash all the pieces of garbage in this county who live off the taxes I pay which probably goes up there nose anyways!
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

United States

#3909 Jan 19, 2013
can we start a new post
close freind omg

Kenna, WV

#3910 Jan 22, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not gay, but you're stupid!
who care if they are gay or not i dont wantnt pill head or who//re in boone co. that what you need get out that hurt our kids and steal off the working peoples
2 posts removed
The Postman

Saint Albans, WV

#3913 Feb 6, 2013
Theres a few in Ashford, would like to tell you that's there not but they are. You know them all, they hang out at a Yellow School Bus and drink all day but when night come look out.
1 post removed
J_Smith

Charleston, WV

#3915 Jun 4, 2013
Clyde Pauley is gay but hes a nice guy!!!!!!!!!
BIGGERON

Charleston, WV

#3916 Jun 5, 2013
GET OUT GAYS!!!!
Jason

Charleston, WV

#3917 Jun 5, 2013
they will pay for there sin when they meet the lord its adam and eve they can acked like there the greatest people in the world but they are evil and demons to live like they do and trying to work there way into all are youth groups to try and mess with are kids what you need to do is if a business serves them quit spending money with that business once they cant even buy a gallon of milk around here they will move on
JLM

Orlando, FL

#3918 Jun 7, 2013
Bigon wrote:
<quoted text>another one their coming out of the work now
What's wrong with tree huggers? That comment makes you look ignorant!
boon county is GAY

Charleston, WV

#3919 Jun 7, 2013
They don't want gays in boon because being TOOTHLESS, INCEST DRUG ADDICTS are SO much better than two people in love that's NOT their sister, brother or their mother... u boon u are as GAY AS THEY COME!!!! GO MOLEST UR SISTER AND SCREW YOUR MOMMA TOO AND SHOUT UR GUM HOLES
BIGGERON

Saint Albans, WV

#3920 Jun 7, 2013
boon county is GAY wrote:
They don't want gays in boon because being TOOTHLESS, INCEST DRUG ADDICTS are SO much better than two people in love that's NOT their sister, brother or their mother... u boon u are as GAY AS THEY COME!!!! GO MOLEST UR SISTER AND SCREW YOUR MOMMA TOO AND SHOUT UR GUM HOLES
That was a gay response. Sounds like what an open minded caring kind gay person would say.
Get your life partners, Gerbils, and other gay things and GET OUT of BOONE COUNTY GAY!!!!!!!!!!1
love it

Charleston, WV

#3921 Jun 11, 2013
wow i love it when closet gays bash open gays to hide their fudge packing secret lives so please continue hiding
BIGGERON

Lizemores, WV

#3922 Jun 12, 2013
love it wrote:
wow i love to fantasize about closet gays butt bashing open gays to hide their meat sticks in the fudge, packing it hard!
Take your gay fantasies and GET OUT GAY!!!!!!!!!!
sallie

Scott Depot, WV

#3923 Aug 1, 2013
sharon aliff is one.
MekahNah

Oak Hill, WV

#3924 Aug 1, 2013
BIGGERON wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your gay fantasies and GET OUT GAY!!!!!!!!!!
I hate homophobic people like you, you never have a valid arguement or valid reason why you hate gays. You just spew out some bullshit to make it look like you got a good reason but the truth is, you don't have a single clue as to why you hate them. Your hatred is ugly. They are people too and deserve to have someone is their life just like you, they deserve happiness just like you. Since when is it your business in the first place what they do behind closed doors? You don't see anyone passing judgements on what you do behind closed doors so why should you be passing judgements on what they do.

Its so fucking hypocritical when people like you throw a fit over two guys fucking eachother in the ass, so? Guys are fucking girls in the ass all the time but are you throwing a fit about that? No. What is the difference? There isn't one. You are just looking for an excuse and that's wrong.

This is the only time I am gonna reply to you because trying to talk sense into you is like talking to a brick wall and I know you will respond with some immature crap so I am not gonna waste my time after this post.

Good day.
kiss this

Orlando, FL

#3925 Aug 1, 2013
i am in flordia and have family back their i have seen this on their so many times i wish someone would blow ur fucking heads off already u make no since and cant handle something u cant control i may not reside in the great state of wv but their is a thing call gay bashing i am turning this in it is offensive and against the law i am a 100% straight and feel everyone has the right to live their life but in one retrospect while ur living off the state they are making more money than u hope ur found and bubba makes u his bitc*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 16 Matt Kelly 4,299
Misty Barker Foster Nov 14 Misty 6
Erica Pauley-Huffman Nov 9 Scottish miss 2
Amy and Christian Nov 2 This guy knows 5
sherry bowles Oct 30 Eeking 3
donna stinky pus tuttle (Feb '15) Oct 25 The Bitch 12
Cheating wife!! (Apr '16) Oct 24 The Bitch 29

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance