I'm not gay, but you're stupid!
gay and proud

Hamlin, WV

#4 Mar 3, 2010
Then move out.
Straight and married

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2010
It's like this some may not approve of others lifestyles,but we don't have to live them do we? Myself i don't approve of the drinking and doing drugs,fighting,putting your children last lifestyle and we seem to have alot of that here don't we? As for being gay it's not something i'd prefer, but i'd way rather see someone be gay and lead a successful life than waste it and their childrens lives on drinking and drugs!
Bigon

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Bob wrote:
My dear Bigon. A party of one is not a we,maybe you should check up on your math skills. I really hate to point this out to you but Boone Co. is FULL of gay people. Now saying something like "I believe we do not need rednecks in Boone County stay out" then most of the County would be empty. Your ignorance of this subject outshines the sun. I think you either are hating a part of yourself that you are trying to suppress, or you have had no contact with any part of the world outside the hollow(not holler by the way, you might need a dictionary). I must say what you hate, will always end up in your family. Or if karma has its way you might end up with a gay child or sibling. So if you can realize it is 2010 and not the stone age you might have a chance at a life. So I am going to also take a huge step and think you would be the person who would think all black or any other minority would have to go as well. Your small minded approach is as clear as your ignorance which outshines the sun. Oh and one more thing, most of the so called "straight" men you hang with are not so straight. So either get informed, or go ahead and kill yourself just because God forgot to. Your GAY friend, Bob
I dont have anything against black people, i like them.Ive never sucked a di k in my life. Their is 100 percent straight guys left, i know because i am one.I would tell you to kiss my as, but since you are gay that would be impossible. Gays cant reproduce so eventually they will grow old and die. You go around sucking diks and getting poked in the butt and you call me stupid. ha ha what a laugh. Iuse to shop in Charleston,no more because its a gay town,hell you cant go to sears anymore without getting checked out by gays, I go to Logan now.
Married and straight

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Bigon wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have anything against black people, i like them.Ive never sucked a di k in my life. Their is 100 percent straight guys left, i know because i am one.I would tell you to kiss my as, but since you are gay that would be impossible. Gays cant reproduce so eventually they will grow old and die. You go around sucking diks and getting poked in the butt and you call me stupid. ha ha what a laugh. Iuse to shop in Charleston,no more because its a gay town,hell you cant go to sears anymore without getting checked out by gays, I go to Logan now.
Yeah because their's no gays in Logan! Do you know how stupid that jus sounds? Your worried about reproducing? The last time i checked this world let alone the United States is over populated anyways.
Bigon

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Married and straight wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah because their's no gays in Logan! Do you know how stupid that jus sounds? Your worried about reproducing? The last time i checked this world let alone the United States is over populated anyways.
you sound like your gay.Logan is not a gay town like Charleston is.Gays stay out of Boone County
Married and straight

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2010
No i'm jus level headed! Boone Co. has more lesbians and gays than their are straight ppl.open your eyes.
Bigon

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2010
Married and straight wrote:
No i'm jus level headed! Boone Co. has more lesbians and gays than their are straight ppl.open your eyes.
Name some of then they might leave.
curious

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 3, 2010
Congratulations Bigon,

I think we have finally found someone dumber than tree huggers.... YOU

You are either in grade schoool, dumber than corky off "life goes on", or homophobic. I believe it may be the latter. One could infer that it is your own homosexual tendencies that you are trying to deny be acting big and bad in an anonymous forum.

This is where you are going to try to divert attention from your self by saying something about me in your rebutal. So go ahead and say something derogatory, to reaffirm that I am correct.

Bigon, it is ok that you are still in the closet, but making slanderous comments on the internet is not going to keep the door shut, eventually you will probably come out....LOL
Steve Wilko

Switzer, WV

#12 Mar 3, 2010
Bigon wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like your gay.Logan is not a gay town like Charleston is.Gays stay out of Boone County
Love to see people make Boone County look so stupid. WHY do you want to do this tell us come on please i know you got it in you....I wonder sometimes when i see a dumbass like this putting something out there like this i worry about telling someone i am from here..........IDIOTS !!!!
Bigon

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2010
curious wrote:
Congratulations Bigon,
I think we have finally found someone dumber than tree huggers.... YOU
You are either in grade schoool, dumber than corky off "life goes on", or homophobic. I believe it may be the latter. One could infer that it is your own homosexual tendencies that you are trying to deny be acting big and bad in an anonymous forum.
This is where you are going to try to divert attention from your self by saying something about me in your rebutal. So go ahead and say something derogatory, to reaffirm that I am correct.
Bigon, it is ok that you are still in the closet, but making slanderous comments on the internet is not going to keep the door shut, eventually you will probably come out....LOL
another one their coming out of the work now
MandyLee

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2010
Bigon wrote:
stay out
I agree with straight and married there are alot worse problems in Boone and Logan county than gays.. I think what has created the "gay haters" is every time you turn around there is some flamin gaywad on TV acting ignorant trying to promote their gayness, i'm sick of it myself.. i wished people would protest to the tv companies.. but the only ones who care enough to protest are the gaywads.. so that is why they are getting so much air time... but on the other hand most gay "men" that i know in person are some of the nicest people i have ever met. I dont know any lesbo's so i can say much on that topic. but one of my best friends is a gay man and i love him dearly!!!.. be what may i tell him that he is going to go to Hell for being gay..and he has read the bible and believes in God so he knows what the deal is..God give us free wills and he has made his choice.. so that is between him and God now.... but he is still an awesome person and has a great heart.. i think i would rather see the people who do drugs, stay drunk.. and could give a darn less about their children and are so messed up that their kids are jerked around in and out of foster care.. those are the people i would like to see less of..

by the way hI bOB.. I LOVE YOU.. call me later ;-)
Bob

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2010
I really do not know how to respond to this. No matter where you go anywhere in the world. You are going to find a gay person. Be it Charleston, Logan, Danville, you name it, gay people are everywhere. You may not even realize the person fixing your car, or you food or when you go to the grocery store is gay. Secondly, I have never been as you so put it "poked in the butt" I dont do that thank you, I am top, look that term up. I have yet to see your photo so you obviously think all gay men are checking you out. We tend to be way more picky than you think about whom we find attractive, and I am going to say you would not fit the bill. Now for having kids, I have raised four kids and I dont want to ever have them. So there goes that argument. We all grow old and die my good sir, even yourself. I will say as a gay man, I am in a relationship, a very good one. Just because your gay does not mean you are after every man on the planet. Just as if you were straight you would be trying to hit on every woman alive. So it may be your version of hell but the gays are alive and well and working almost everywhere you can imagine. Please get a clue.
amy

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2010
Bigon wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like your gay.Logan is not a gay town like Charleston is.Gays stay out of Boone County
No we had them here qu**rs.
amy

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2010
MandyLee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with straight and married there are alot worse problems in Boone and Logan county than gays.. I think what has created the "gay haters" is every time you turn around there is some flamin gaywad on TV acting ignorant trying to promote their gayness, i'm sick of it myself.. i wished people would protest to the tv companies.. but the only ones who care enough to protest are the gaywads.. so that is why they are getting so much air time... but on the other hand most gay "men" that i know in person are some of the nicest people i have ever met. I dont know any lesbo's so i can say much on that topic. but one of my best friends is a gay man and i love him dearly!!!.. be what may i tell him that he is going to go to Hell for being gay..and he has read the bible and believes in God so he knows what the deal is..God give us free wills and he has made his choice.. so that is between him and God now.... but he is still an awesome person and has a great heart.. i think i would rather see the people who do drugs, stay drunk.. and could give a darn less about their children and are so messed up that their kids are jerked around in and out of foster care.. those are the people i would like to see less of..
by the way hI bOB.. I LOVE YOU.. call me later ;-)
What does the bible tell you MandyLee. I don't hate them at all but it is wrong did you happen! To let bob know that MandyLee that it is wrong read your bible.
Bigon

United States

#18 Mar 3, 2010
Bob wrote:
I really do not know how to respond to this. No matter where you go anywhere in the world. You are going to find a gay person. Be it Charleston, Logan, Danville, you name it, gay people are everywhere. You may not even realize the person fixing your car, or you food or when you go to the grocery store is gay. Secondly, I have never been as you so put it "poked in the butt" I dont do that thank you, I am top, look that term up. I have yet to see your photo so you obviously think all gay men are checking you out. We tend to be way more picky than you think about whom we find attractive, and I am going to say you would not fit the bill. Now for having kids, I have raised four kids and I dont want to ever have them. So there goes that argument. We all grow old and die my good sir, even yourself. I will say as a gay man, I am in a relationship, a very good one. Just because your gay does not mean you are after every man on the planet. Just as if you were straight you would be trying to hit on every woman alive. So it may be your version of hell but the gays are alive and well and working almost everywhere you can imagine. Please get a clue.
Stay out of Boone County. So you like to give it not get it right. whats your partner think about that. are you the grouch and he the bitch. nasty
MandyLee

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2010
Bob wrote:
I Love you Bob.. ;-)!!!!!!! Miss You

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 3, 2010
MandyLee wrote:
<quoted text>
every time you turn around there is some flamin gaywad on TV acting ignorant trying to promote their gayness, i'm sick of it myself.. i wished people would protest to the tv companies.. but the only ones who care enough to protest are the gaywads..
haha nice. You're so full of christian love that it's beaming from your butt.
Bob

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2010
Bigon wrote:
<quoted text>Stay out of Boone County. So you like to give it not get it right. whats your partner think about that. are you the grouch and he the bitch. nasty
I have lived in Boone County for 35 years. I own my home and I do not plan on leaving anytime soon. Secondly, Oscar was a grouch, yes I can be grouchy, but can we all be that way. I do not refer to my old man as "my bitch". That is a degrading term. Nobody in a gay relationship plays the man or the woman. We are guys, and have no desire to be in anyway a woman. I could recommend some literature for you since you seem to be so interested in how this works. Just remember, gays work in every sector of this county. They mine your coal, they serve in the military, they cook your food, they repair your cars, teach your kids. I am sure even some of your friends you may not even know are gay. Not every gay men has a purse or glitter flying out of their mouths. We are all not flaming queens. If you would meet me or my old man you would not even know that we are gay. So sorry to bust your bubble. We plan on staying. God bless you and take care of yourself, Your Gay Friend Bob
snow white

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I have lived in Boone County for 35 years. I own my home and I do not plan on leaving anytime soon. Secondly, Oscar was a grouch, yes I can be grouchy, but can we all be that way. I do not refer to my old man as "my bitch". That is a degrading term. Nobody in a gay relationship plays the man or the woman. We are guys, and have no desire to be in anyway a woman. I could recommend some literature for you since you seem to be so interested in how this works. Just remember, gays work in every sector of this county. They mine your coal, they serve in the military, they cook your food, they repair your cars, teach your kids. I am sure even some of your friends you may not even know are gay. Not every gay men has a purse or glitter flying out of their mouths. We are all not flaming queens. If you would meet me or my old man you would not even know that we are gay. So sorry to bust your bubble. We plan on staying. God bless you and take care of yourself, Your Gay Friend Bob
You're still nasty qu**rs oh yes i would know a qu**r believe me so please don't go there you butt F**kers.and yes one always pretends to be a woman or man so don't go there Tinker Bell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 192
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b&e 3 hr king 2
kari mooney 12 hr Luv Da Irony 14
Arreted Sat Stephanie Banks B... 4
Roy 1 Roy 2 and Roy 3Cabells (Feb '14) Nov 21 hell no 11
patrick wyatt (Feb '10) Nov 17 worthless 24
whos the best looking guy in ashford? (Oct '12) Nov 10 LORITAB 37
Fuzzy? Nov 10 Curious 1
Ashford Dating
Find my Match

Ashford People Search