First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FahCue

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Families torn apart by laziness, tisk tisk mr. Blankenship

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2010
FahCue wrote:
Families torn apart by laziness, tisk tisk mr. Blankenship
Let us bury the dead before you turn it into an anti-massey or anti-coal argument.
A tragedy should never be used for an agenda.
FahCue

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2010
The dead are dead the past is the past
udkm

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Please just let this go for now. The people grieving right now need peace and prayer.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2010
FahCue wrote:
The dead are dead the past is the past
You're making it too obvious that you're just trying to piss people off.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 6, 2010
udkm wrote:
Please just let this go for now. The people grieving right now need peace and prayer.
Just ignore the likes of them
FahCue

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2010
Let's put it off until another mine explodes then, does that sound good?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 6, 2010
FahCue wrote:
Let's put it off until another mine explodes then, does that sound good?
You need to heed the warnings and let the dead be buried
This is not the time for armchair politicians to come out of the woodwork.
FahCue

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2010
If urgently trying to saves lives and take action is wrong so be it

this will just keep happening until someone takes immediate action

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 6, 2010
FahCue wrote:
If urgently trying to saves lives and take action is wrong so be it
this will just keep happening until someone takes immediate action
And what would that action be armchair MSHA man?
I mean you obviously have the answer, so lets hear it.
Even Blankenship said the new mine regulations are more about politics and making money than they are protecting the safety of workers.
So come on give us all the answer. You've got a profession that's been around for over a hundred years figured out. Don't be stingy tell us how we can prevent all deaths.
Don't pay no mind that it's been over 25 years since a tragedy of this magnitude has happened.
No don't fret with the logistics and statistics, lets just sit behind a keyboard and act like we have the answers.
After you type your answer here, go ahead and alert all MSHA and and coal company owners. You're obviously wiser than all of them, because you're on topix trying to "save lives and take immediate action."

Since: Mar 10

Scott Depot, WV

#11 Apr 6, 2010
lol fahcue isnt it more like fuh-Q.....
Side work

United States

#12 Apr 6, 2010
FahCue wrote:
Let's put it off until another mine explodes then, does that sound good?
Its not the time or place .
mr goodwrench

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2010
mining it's self is one of the most dangerous jobs in america.but it's what we do. there are some risks involved in any job,but mining is filled with dangers at every turn.i'm very proud of our miners and because i am a miner i feel for all those families.it will all come out in the end. now is not the time to start pointing fingers.
FahCue

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2010
Don't even get me started on mountain top removal and trees now...
My Home

United States

#15 Apr 7, 2010
FahCue wrote:
Don't even get me started on mountain top removal and trees now...
Great agrugement for MTR!
granny anna 2 pennies

Ashburn, VA

#16 Apr 7, 2010
mr goodwrench is right. it WILL all come out in the end. and it will be a long time before that happens. right now let's just pray for the families and the rescuers that are trying to get those men out of there. and rudy, those new regulations were implemented to try to make the miners safer or at least give them some self help when a mine accident happens. however, an explosion of this magnitude went beyond the scope of the regulations. as blankenship said, sometimes it is not humanly possible to make the mines safe. it is the nature of the business.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 7, 2010
granny anna 2 pennies wrote:
mr goodwrench is right. it WILL all come out in the end. and it will be a long time before that happens. right now let's just pray for the families and the rescuers that are trying to get those men out of there. and rudy, those new regulations were implemented to try to make the miners safer or at least give them some self help when a mine accident happens. however, an explosion of this magnitude went beyond the scope of the regulations. as blankenship said, sometimes it is not humanly possible to make the mines safe. it is the nature of the business.
duh

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 7, 2010
FahCue wrote:
Don't even get me started on mountain top removal and trees now...
Yeah now making it more obvious you've got too much time on your hands and you're just trying to piss people off.
granny anna 2 pennies

Ashburn, VA

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
duh
still obsessing. it is a sickness. i have never used the juvinile non-word "duh" in my life. the best of your vocabulary?

Since: Mar 10

Scott Depot, WV

#20 Apr 7, 2010
i guess none of you has heard of the saying * It happens for a reason*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Properties With Trash May 12 Ashford Resident 1
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Apr 30 homo detector 3,853
Frank Thompson is a murderer! May he go straigh... Mar '15 coalminerswife 1
kari mooney (Jul '14) Mar '15 Truth 18
kari mooney I guess Mar '15 Truth 2
who owns that dump Mar '15 point blank101 1
Cristi cullison Mar '15 mandic 9
More from around the web

Ashford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]