Biggest thieves in Ashford?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hard Worker

Charleston, WV

#45 Oct 30, 2011
I just wish the Gov.would start drug testing all welfare recipiants and stop wasting my hard earned money for drug heads & theives to sell for their kids food stammp cards to support their habbits.
Tito

Charleston, WV

#46 Nov 4, 2011
I myself have a very bad rep that is mostly because of people that nothing better to do than gossip. And once you aquire such a rep it's hard to lose it. I am honestly turning my life around. I used to have a bad drug problem and I have finally kicked it. I have now been clean for several months. It's no one's fault but my own so I'm the one who's gonna have to suffer the consequences. I know it's not gonna go away as fast as I accumulated it, but I'm gonna do what ever it takes. I am one of the few who are willing to turn their lives around after the drugs and drama and gossip drug me down. But no matter what is said or what new rumors Im linked to because of my past and not from my actual behavior, I will succeed because contrary to what everone says I am a good guy and there is a life left for me. The worst part of it all is I haven't done even half of what has been said that I have done. I went to jail over a check and now everytime something is stolen or broken into, I somehow get the blame. I'v never even broken into a home or stolen things. But somehow that's the towns concensis. I've even recently lost a good job with ALPHA because of my background and gossip. I have children and I dont' want them to suffer from the shadow of what I have done. So I am trying my best to turn things around before that happens. My drug problem was my down fall and that's behind me now. So instead of trying to tear me down some support would be nice. It's not hard to figure out who I am. If you read this and you live in Ashford you should have no problem figuring it out. Please, the next time you get ready to connect me to the next crime in Ashford remember what I have said and keep my kids in mind. They are not responsible for my mistakes so please don't make them suffer for them. I'm a good guy and I am trying to turn my life around so keep that in mind upon your next update on the topix page.
Shereeka

Charleston, WV

#47 Nov 13, 2011
Tito wrote:
I myself have a very bad rep that is mostly because of people that nothing better to do than gossip. And once you aquire such a rep it's hard to lose it. I am honestly turning my life around. I used to have a bad drug problem and I have finally kicked it. I have now been clean for several months. It's no one's fault but my own so I'm the one who's gonna have to suffer the consequences. I know it's not gonna go away as fast as I accumulated it, but I'm gonna do what ever it takes. I am one of the few who are willing to turn their lives around after the drugs and drama and gossip drug me down. But no matter what is said or what new rumors Im linked to because of my past and not from my actual behavior, I will succeed because contrary to what everone says I am a good guy and there is a life left for me. The worst part of it all is I haven't done even half of what has been said that I have done. I went to jail over a check and now everytime something is stolen or broken into, I somehow get the blame. I'v never even broken into a home or stolen things. But somehow that's the towns concensis. I've even recently lost a good job with ALPHA because of my background and gossip. I have children and I dont' want them to suffer from the shadow of what I have done. So I am trying my best to turn things around before that happens. My drug problem was my down fall and that's behind me now. So instead of trying to tear me down some support would be nice. It's not hard to figure out who I am. If you read this and you live in Ashford you should have no problem figuring it out. Please, the next time you get ready to connect me to the next crime in Ashford remember what I have said and keep my kids in mind. They are not responsible for my mistakes so please don't make them suffer for them. I'm a good guy and I am trying to turn my life around so keep that in mind upon your next update on the topix page.
Keep doin what ya do Tito..never knew you to really worry that much about what anyone thinks anyhow!
suck it

Charleston, WV

#48 Dec 17, 2011
People amuse me, why set behind a computer and talk about someone, if you have something to say then maybe you should say it to their face, and if none of these people have ever stole anything from you, then you have no reason to run your mouths, you cant always believe everything you hear about someone, so before you go posting things on here, be sure to get your facts straight fisrt..
lol
#49 Aug 14, 2012
thats funny when i read this i was thinkin richie kirk then by god there was his name... he would even get sloppy and drunk and steal slim jims and just stupid shit from gas stations then he got hooked on pills and would steal a blind ladys cane! he was bad !
lol

Charleston, WV

#50 Sep 24, 2012
CJ is homo wrote:
F*ck u cj smoking that sh%t doesnt make you a badass i seen you walking the other day and thought u were an 80 year old man ur belly looks like melted rubber so next time i see u walking im gonna run you over and do all of dope! ya [email protected]! iv heard that u like to play hide the sausage for spare change! and i got some good news i got a roll of pennys here for ya! soooo come on downn cj ima let u gum my [email protected]
Ps: By some shoes son! ya feet are darker then mahondras! i go home and take a shower every time i see ya!
good stuff
randal mcdermit

Charleston, WV

#51 Dec 27, 2012
jerry barker and lee cabell have been stealing shit on ashford hill for years , i better not see those mother fuckersz at firebugs because their gonna get an asss beatin
whatever

Charleston, WV

#52 Feb 3, 2013
randal mcdermit wrote:
jerry barker and lee cabell have been stealing shit on ashford hill for years , i better not see those mother fuckersz at firebugs because their gonna get an asss beatin
sweetheart you have no clue about shit for one he barely has time to leave the house for two he don't drink and for three he has 3 children that cares more about then you you damn dumbass get out from behind a computer and do something else with your f*ckin life
resident

Charleston, WV

#53 Feb 8, 2013
and someone stole you alls brains. yer all dumb as hell
monster

Oak Hill, WV

#54 Feb 18, 2013
Clifford is a state nark, hes wearing a wire

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#55 Apr 19, 2013
HIDE YOUR STUFF, BJ MOONEY IS OUT OF JAIL.
I know who you are

Saint Albans, WV

#56 May 1, 2013
tidester1984 wrote:
HIDE YOUR STUFF, BJ MOONEY IS OUT OF JAIL.
lil brat Makayla Little! why you wanna talk shit about one of ur daddys closest friends?? you got a little crush and got rejected now u cryin and all mad. wah. get you a baba babay girl and a switch across your spoiled ass is what you be needin
Caught Dawn Pelphrey

Charleston, WV

#57 May 14, 2013
Dawn pelphrey is nothing but a sum bag who steals from elderly men! This I know for a fact shes going to get her rear kicked down her throat (if it will fit) big azz ho! Too bad she don't have the brains to get a JOB and take care of her self and the son she had, although i don't know who would have her! Anyone who goes around town charging $25.00 for a bj needs to get a flipping bullet in her head! To beat it all it don't matter the color....lmfao....scumbag!
hatingthehole

Charleston, WV

#58 Jun 5, 2013
yes lee cabell is one that steals.he lets stolen stuff go to his place so he makes money off it to. hes to fat togo do it hisself. hard to run when your that fat. hes a fencer for all of the thieves down here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Mar '17 Big gay al 3,869
Cheating wife!! (Apr '16) Feb '17 Eeking 28
Chrystal Wilburn (Mar '10) Jan '17 long john 216
big foot sighting in ashford (Dec '09) Jan '17 Eeking 7
Who the best looking lady/girl in Ashford&Why? (May '12) Jan '17 Eeking 36
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Super Homo 1,768

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashford Mortgages