Next Last
Snafu

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2009
Who are the biggest thieves in Ashford?
stud

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2009
who is the sexy looking paramedic working at bcaa sta. 40. i think she is so hot. i would like to put my face between her leg and eat my way to her heart.
john bruce

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Dec 8, 2009
brandon calatan he stEALS FROM EXXON
Snafu

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2009
There is no Exxon in Ashford.
maybe

Campobello, SC

#5 Dec 31, 2009
maybe he gets out of ashford sometimes dumbass!
1 post removed
Everyone knows its

Ithaca, NY

#7 Feb 10, 2010
Richard Kirk, Lee Cabel, Potsie, Cory from Ridgeview, these boys are all thieves. There is prolly more but these I know for sure.
yep

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2010
he dont steal from Exxon? or E-mart? wtf i know this dude cuh. he is cool he dont do that shit
nellis gossip

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2010
i think they all are. lock it up ridgeview, ashford and surrounding areas!!!!
1 post removed
well

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2010
half the people that was listed ain't even f*ckin big thieves . what about jerry barker ???? hes always tryin to get money to get his fix for the d*mn day . what about cj ? or clifford damn theres to many to name but yall didn't name most the big ones
WHATEVER

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 27, 2010
Everyone knows its wrote:
Richard Kirk, Lee Cabel, Potsie, Cory from Ridgeview, these boys are all thieves. There is prolly more but these I know for sure.
ThIS IS A FLUFFIN LIE MY BABY DONT STEAL IF ITS ANY ONE THEN IT WOULD BE JERRY BARKER. LEE DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO LEAVE THE HOUSE MORE OR LESS STEAL SOMETHING
you know

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 28, 2010
i know they don't steal cause i live in ashford with them..and they have never got in trouble for staling before so who ever wrote this needs to grow up and keep them out of your mouth and mind your own business.and talk about the ones that are stealing.not gonna name any names cause we all know who they are.
mojomoo

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jun 2, 2010
ashford is full of theives......losers who cant afford their drugs so have to steal from hard working people!!
Sarah

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 11, 2010
well wrote:
half the people that was listed ain't even f*ckin big thieves . what about jerry barker ???? hes always tryin to get money to get his fix for the d*mn day . what about cj ? or clifford damn theres to many to name but yall didn't name most the big ones
Your full of crap !!! Everyone of them are thieves, but then again, by the way your acting in here you must be one to. whats your name again? Oh....I see...its Dirty Poor Thief......lmao
Jess

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 11, 2010
LOL Thats to funny.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 24, 2010
Good one
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 28, 2010
jerry barker
Anonymous

Itmann, WV

#19 Dec 30, 2010
Just wait till Cecil Dunfee gets out...good bye to all your stuff then...Boone County has had so many problems with that reject that they should bann him from this area...Or better yet, KEEP HIM LOCKED UP...
Jess

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 9, 2011
ANDY GRALEY for sure !!!!!!!
tonysbranchoutla w

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 12, 2011
i just stole 30 tires from whiteoak
1 post removed
bandit of 69s

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Jan 14, 2011
i stole a pack of cigs from emart the othar day try and cetch me succcas!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Weepy 2,884
Threesome alert Sep 14 Tellin it like it is 1
Sherman High Calss of 96 (Sep '13) Sep 2 The booniest 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Wiz of Oz 1
Justin Lambert "RED"" (Apr '10) Aug '16 loving some dick 41
Patricia Mines? Aug '16 Shana 1
james javins (Jan '12) Aug '16 Your Keepsake 3

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance