none ya

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 22, 2012
does anyone know who she is?
wouldnt ya like to no

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 23, 2012
i dont think she is a good girl. she sleeps around alot and only 15 and her mom and dad lets her, so what about her mom????
robie little

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 30, 2012
well lets start off right here im her dad and i dont let her do what she wants and further more i work two jobs to take care of my kids and if u want to start shit than grown some balls and face me to my face and we can take care of what ever problem you may have and dont hide ur name like a chicken shit,and further more its pretty hard to sleep around when you dont go anywhere thank you
brett tuell

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 30, 2012
yeah i know her and she is the love of my life and that is all you need to now about her
macala dawn little

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Thanks daddy && Brett.. But I think its my turn to say some shit.. My parents actually care about me then you other so called parents, I don't drink do drugs or screw around, I have respect for myself and others. I don't sleep around all day, I help my mother clean house and fyi I also work. I don't think its anyone business what I do. My mom is twice a better person then you will ever be, so if you wanna talk some shit about her then you can take it up with me. No, i'm not tryin' to act all big and bad but don't talk shit about my family. You don't know half the stuff that goes on here so don't run your mouth, but thanks for leavin' other people alone and giving me the floor. peace im out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurie Barker Oct 9 Someone who knows 5
kari mooney Sep 26 no brainer 13
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Sep 22 BIGGERON 3,826
hi Sep 22 Troy Jr. 1
Kara Huffman Sep 20 tired of stupid p... 25
Stacy H Sep 19 Fellow employee 1
micheal and brittany kirk (Jun '12) Sep '14 better than you 13
Ashford Dating
Find my Match

Ashford Jobs