Is the bible real ar fake??

Posted in the Ashford Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Something to think about

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2010
I dont know why this thought has never been poundered or heard of befor...
The very first thing you read in the bible is how god created the sky and the stars then the earth and then people right????
well were do dinosaures fit in???
The bible says nothing about them why not there is fact that there once was dinosaures the didnt know that when the bible was being wrote though did they if its so really they when did the dinosaures roam the earth it contradicts itself from the beginning.

Please let me know what you think,
Judy

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2010
Something to think about wrote:
I dont know why this thought has never been poundered or heard of befor...
The very first thing you read in the bible is how god created the sky and the stars then the earth and then people right????
well were do dinosaures fit in???
The bible says nothing about them why not there is fact that there once was dinosaures the didnt know that when the bible was being wrote though did they if its so really they when did the dinosaures roam the earth it contradicts itself from the beginning.
Please let me know what you think,
The Bible doesn't talk about alot of animals but that doesn't mean that its not real. It does talk about giants somewhere in the BIBLE. Believe the BIBLE is real. This is the only book that stand the test of time. If u open your eyes and see whats going on in the world today and read your BIBLE it is on the mark. The BIBLE is our guide to what happened and what will come. So for those who don't believe may GOD have mercy on your soul. Wake up people and Believe that GOD and the BIBLE is real. MAY GOD BLESS u all..
CampCk

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2010
Which Version????
Danville

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2010
King James Version. Its the only one you can go by. It speaks of Giants in the bible, which is knows as dinasouars.. its sooo important to know the bible. Please please pay good attention. this world is coming to an end!! soon!!
CampCk

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 25, 2010
ah ok King James was written after the original gospels.
ggffghfh

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 25, 2010
i hope its real. Sure would be ashame to find out all the pedophilia, gay sex, innocent murders that God and Jesus had a hand in never happened.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2010
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible doesn't talk about alot of animals but that doesn't mean that its not real. It does talk about giants somewhere in the BIBLE. Believe the BIBLE is real. This is the only book that stand the test of time. If u open your eyes and see whats going on in the world today and read your BIBLE it is on the mark. The BIBLE is our guide to what happened and what will come. So for those who don't believe may GOD have mercy on your soul. Wake up people and Believe that GOD and the BIBLE is real. MAY GOD BLESS u all..
Giants indeed.
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:10-11
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants.

Deuteronomy 2:20-21
That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time.... A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them.

Joshua 12:4
And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants.

Joshua 18:16
The valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants.

Bullcrap is all I have to say. I'd feel sorry for the women that had a "Giant" for a child. Because looking at a real baby's growth rate a giant baby (using the "grasshopper" verse)would burst forth from the abdomen of the woman at around 2 months maybe sooner.. If the baby got THAT big she would die at probably a few weeks due to pressures inside the abdomen causing difficulty in breathing and everything else for that matter.
The reason Dinosaurs aren't mentioned is because the first recorded fossilized remnants were discovered in 1676, though it's rumored that the Chinese were finding them as far back as 2200 years ago. Thus the stories of dragons. Personally I think ALL religion is full of cow patties.
udkm

Rocky Mount, NC

#9 Jan 25, 2010
You are entitled to your beliefs, I just feel sorry for you. You must be a very lonely person since you are so obnoxious. Every thread you comment on makes you sound like a jerk. I bet you are one of those people that everyone avoids if at all possible because you are so damn annoying to talk to. You work sooo hard to sound sooo intelligent that no one really want to hear what you have to say. What will you do if Topix ever closes? Who will you annoy then?
Judy

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Pestilence wrote:
<quoted text>
Giants indeed.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men.
Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Deuteronomy 2:10-11
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants.
Deuteronomy 2:20-21
That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time.... A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them.
Joshua 12:4
And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants.
Joshua 18:16
The valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants.
Bullcrap is all I have to say. I'd feel sorry for the women that had a "Giant" for a child. Because looking at a real baby's growth rate a giant baby (using the "grasshopper" verse)would burst forth from the abdomen of the woman at around 2 months maybe sooner.. If the baby got THAT big she would die at probably a few weeks due to pressures inside the abdomen causing difficulty in breathing and everything else for that matter.
The reason Dinosaurs aren't mentioned is because the first recorded fossilized remnants were discovered in 1676, though it's rumored that the Chinese were finding them as far back as 2200 years ago. Thus the stories of dragons. Personally I think ALL religion is full of cow patties.
God is not a religion. The BIBLE is not a religion these things are fact. Whether u choose to believe or not. The religion is the belief in or worship of GOD. God lets us choose who we serve.
Danville

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2010
Pestilence wrote:
<quoted text>
Giants indeed.

They are not talking about a woman having a gaint. Finish the rest of the verse. Read the chapter. That is when the flood came about. The "sons of God" began to intermarry with the "daugthers of men" which were women from the ungodly family of Cain. Which led to wickedness. Which lead to the flood.
Genesis 6:1- And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daugters were born unto them,
6:2- That the sons of God saw daughters of men that they were fair: and they took them wives of all which they chose.
6:3-And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
now listen.
6:4- There were giants in the earth in those days;(notice thats all that was meant, it is just telling that Giants roamed the earth then) and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
6:5- And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6:6- And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth and grieved him at his heart.
6:7- And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and breast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Are you a Christian?

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2010
Lonely, hardly. I have plenty of people that enjoy my company. I may sound like a jerk, but it is at least getting all of you to actually read my posts.
The only reason I sound SOOOOOOO intelligent is because it's not hard to do in this place unfortunately.
Danville

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2010
Pestilence- one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...
what are you claiming to be?
Danville

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2010
did you work at magic mart "Pestilence"
Bob

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2010
Pestilence wrote:
Lonely, hardly. I have plenty of people that enjoy my company. I may sound like a jerk, but it is at least getting all of you to actually read my posts.
The only reason I sound SOOOOOOO intelligent is because it's not hard to do in this place unfortunately.
Why does it say Madison wV, when your from Bandytown?
cookie

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2010
People you have to look over Pestilence. he is not Human he is from anoter planet if you know want I mean. so don*t read nothing that Jerk writes he just gets on here cause no else will listen to his Bull crap.

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2010
What am I claiming to be? nothing more than a thorn in the side of irrational thinking.
Did I work at Magic Mart? Maybe.
I'm not from Bandytown.
cookie

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2010
pEsTiLeNcE LiVeS Up To WhArToN He WaS LiKe ThAt In ScHoOl A nO It All
Judy

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2010
Pestilence wrote:
I never thought u sounded intelligent. I always thought u just look up some things to try to prove a point,your point. But if u would take the time and research alittle more u would see there are other point of views and evidence to back it up. There is evidence that backs up the BIBLE if u are one of these closed minded people that needs proof. Take the time and do some research if u lost faith that GOD is real. You will get a blessing on what u find. GOD loves all of us.

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2010
cookie wrote:
pEsTiLeNcE LiVeS Up To WhArToN He WaS LiKe ThAt In ScHoOl A nO It All
If you want to think that.. By all means do so.
cookie

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2010
Danville wrote:
did you work at magic mart "Pestilence"
No he use to work at Mcdonalds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cristi cullison Wed mandic 7
donna stinky pus tuttle Feb 23 mandic 5
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Feb 20 Bunsun Burner 3,845
Joey Graley's gayyy?!!? (Dec '11) Feb 17 get ya some 7
Clifford Baldwin (Dec '13) Feb 14 its me 3
crystal gillespie works at tiger mart Feb 12 speak my mind al... 2
UFO at Ashford Bridge Feb 11 speak my mind al... 3
Ashford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web