Worried mama

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 13, 2010
I am a parent of three girls who go to Ashford-Rumble Elementary School, I have heard rumors that this man has or may have Hep C from IV drug use and has a past history of child endangerment from meth labs and child molestation accusations. I as a parent am concerned about the saftey and health of my girls if this is true and left untreated it could be exposing our community and most importantly our kids to this. I know rumors are awful and I hope that's what it is but if anyone has any info or could set the story straight please speak up, Thank You.
boy that knows him

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 22, 2010
he doesnt do anything like that he is a really close friend of mine . i have your back BJ!
bjs sister

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 8, 2010
I Wish I would have see this post months ago when it was posted .but let me tell you something hun. everything you have said in this statement is false. Its actually soo false that i laughted at all the stuff you was saying while i read it . BJ has three beautiful babys AND has lived in boone county all his life and i have never herd anyone say they are "scared" to live here because of him. YES hes been in trouble with the law over writing a bad check & violating probation NOT A METH LAB , NOT CHILD MOLESTATION ORRR CHILD ENDANGERMENT!! if you have time to get on the internet and post this crap you need to take the time to look up the REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS IN ASHFORD AND COSTA.

Since: Aug 10

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Aug 18, 2010
He's nothin but a low life slam junkie.
go straight

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2010
The things said about BJ are such bullshit. BJ does have a history which landed him in jail but that gives no one the right to start such lies and bullshit as this. BJ is a very good friend of mine and it offends me just as much as it would him when people post such bullshit. I have kids and would not and do not hesitate to let BJ into my home. If you would take the time to get to know BJ and watch him with his kids and the way he is around them and other peoples kids you would know he would never think of doing anything sexual with a child. All that bullshit got started by his Ex Samantha trying to get shit started.
little richard

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Maybe we need Peter Barker to straighten this guy out
1 post removed
ashford gossip

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2011
He sucks men off for pills and takes it in the a&& for meth. Needs to go back to jail and go back to being the cellblock biotch he is.
Tonya

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 21, 2011
I hear him and Andy G. use to have an affair. Sounds about right since they both are dope heads !!!!
Tonya

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Hey, now we know what the B.J. stands for. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Mar 5 Big gay al 3,869
Cheating wife!! (Apr '16) Feb '17 Eeking 28
Chrystal Wilburn (Mar '10) Jan '17 long john 216
big foot sighting in ashford (Dec '09) Jan '17 Eeking 7
Who the best looking lady/girl in Ashford&Why? (May '12) Jan '17 Eeking 36
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Super Homo 1,768

Ashford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashford Mortgages