What Happened to the Birthers?

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Buncy da Baptist

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 25, 2012
 
They finally crawled back in their holes.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.li... #

This is a great thread because of post #3, where the story unfolds about the widow of the doctor who delivered baby Barack Obama in a Honolulu hospital. And yes, she and her family are Obama supporters. Fun reading!
Giggles

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 26, 2012
 
Buncy da Baptist wrote:
They finally crawled back in their holes.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.li... #
This is a great thread because of post #3, where the story unfolds about the widow of the doctor who delivered baby Barack Obama in a Honolulu hospital. And yes, she and her family are Obama supporters. Fun reading!
It was all about preventing the "N" from getting elected. It's done now, over, no point to it anymore. Now the attacks will focus on impeachment which again will be a fruitless endeavor unless Obama gets a BJ in the Oval office. LOL
David Gantt

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 27, 2012
 
Giggles wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all about preventing the "N" from getting elected. It's done now, over, no point to it anymore. Now the attacks will focus on impeachment which again will be a fruitless endeavor unless Obama gets a BJ in the Oval office. LOL
You know what, dude? You can be sent off to the Gulag. We have had about enough from you. When the coup d'état takes place you will be the first to be sent off to the camps. Arbiet macht frie!

“Moral majority: what a joke !!”

Since: Mar 10

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 27, 2012
 
David Gantt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, dude? You can be sent off to the Gulag. We have had about enough from you. When the coup d'état takes place you will be the first to be sent off to the camps. Arbiet macht frie!
No worries there mate, all that sh!t became a mute point when your boy "the shrub" packed his bags and returned to being the village idiot in Crawford Tx. Obama, the best prez we've had since wild Bill...
Nevergonnahappen

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 27, 2012
 
David Gantt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, dude? You can be sent off to the Gulag. We have had about enough from you. When the coup d'état takes place you will be the first to be sent off to the camps. Arbiet macht frie!
No what dude, you have revealed the truth about the Tee Hee party boobs. They long for complete and total control. They would like to establish an American Taliban, a ruling elite that denies freedom to individuals in favor of THEIR state of idiocy. Guess what, putz, it ain't gonna happen, not now, not ever. The desire for freedom is far too strong for Americans to lie down and surrender to such idiocy. We fought a war to end slavery at the hands of a monarch! DONE, FINISHED, OVER WITH so crawl back under your rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Asheville Forum right now

Search the Asheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abortion Clinic In Asheville One Of Many To Fall 32 min SATAN IS PRO ABORTION 78
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr MikeF 127,031
police informant that worked for ron moore (Aug '12) 1 hr LarryBUNCYsmith 22
What Happened To Mountain Xpress Forums? (Mar '11) 2 hr Thomas Hoffman 893
Smoking Pot Harms Your Brain & Causes Liberalism 2 hr Thomas Hoffman 2
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr TSF 49,337
Highway Patrol has surplus vehicles for sale (Feb '09) 15 hr Richard Ross 98
•••
•••
•••
•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••