Noam Chomsky on Obama With His Big Sn...

Noam Chomsky on Obama With His Big Snout in Your House

Posted in the Asheville Forum

KAB

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Did you know Cecil Bothwell named his cat "Chomsky"?
THOMAS Chomsky HOFFMAN

Boston, MA

#3 Jun 9, 2014
We are taking over. No more rich industrialists running this country. From now on it will be us communists!
Cullen Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Jun 9, 2014
We are taking over. No more rich industrialists running this country. From now on it will be us communists!
THOMAS Chomsky HOFFMAN

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Thomas Hoffman

Boston, MA

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Rajneesh was a physically ill man who became mentally corrupt. His brief experimentation with LSD only made matters worse. Rajneesh's drug use and addiction was a problem of his own making, not a government conspiracy. Rajneesh died in 1990 with heart failure listed as the official cause of death. It is probable that the physical decline Rajneesh experienced during his incarceration in American jails was due to a combination of withdrawal symptoms from his Valium addiction and an aggravation of his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to stress and exposure to allergens.
After Rajneesh's humiliation and criminal convictions in America, he declared that he was "Jesus crucified by Ronald Reagan's America." In truth, Rajneesh was a drug addicted guru who self-destructed because of his own wrong actions. Comparing himself to Jesus was doubly dishonest, as he himself had no respect for Jesus. He once undiplomatically proclaimed to the American media that everything Jesus said was "just crazy."
Cullen Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#8 Jun 10, 2014
Rajneesh was a physically ill man who became mentally corrupt. His brief experimentation with LSD only made matters worse. Rajneesh's drug use and addiction was a problem of his own making, not a government conspiracy. Rajneesh died in 1990 with heart failure listed as the official cause of death. It is probable that the physical decline Rajneesh experienced during his incarceration in American jails was due to a combination of withdrawal symptoms from his Valium addiction and an aggravation of his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to stress and exposure to allergens.
After Rajneesh's humiliation and criminal convictions in America, he declared that he was "Jesus crucified by Ronald Reagan's America." In truth, Rajneesh was a drug addicted guru who self-destructed because of his own wrong actions. Comparing himself to Jesus was doubly dishonest, as he himself had no respect for Jesus. He once undiplomatically proclaimed to the American media that everything Jesus said was "just crazy."
Cullen Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Jun 10, 2014
Rajneesh was an ugly physically ill man who became mentally corrupt. His brief experimentation with LSD only made matters worse. Rajneesh's drug use and addiction was a problem of his own making, not a government conspiracy. Rajneesh died in 1990 with heart failure listed as the official cause of death. It is probable that the physical decline Rajneesh experienced during his incarceration in American jails was due to a combination of withdrawal symptoms from his Valium addiction and an aggravation of his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to stress and exposure to allergens.
After Rajneesh's humiliation and criminal convictions in America, he declared that he was "Jesus crucified by Ronald Reagan's America." In truth, Rajneesh was a drug addicted guru who self-destructed because of his own wrong actions. Comparing himself to Jesus was doubly dishonest, as he himself had no respect for Jesus. He once undiplomatically proclaimed to the American media that everything Jesus said was "just crazy.
THOMAS Sedona HOFFMAN

Columbia, SC

#15 Jun 10, 2014
Rajneesh was an ugly physically ill man who became mentally corrupt. His brief experimentation with LSD only made matters worse. Rajneesh's drug use and addiction was a problem of his own making, not a government conspiracy. Rajneesh died in 1990 with heart failure listed as the official cause of death. It is probable that the physical decline Rajneesh experienced during his incarceration in American jails was due to a combination of withdrawal symptoms from his Valium addiction and an aggravation of his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to stress and exposure to allergens.
Cullen Sicko Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#16 Jun 10, 2014
THOMAS Sedona HOFFMAN

Columbia, SC

#17 Jun 10, 2014
I THOMAS Sedona HOFFMAN saw that Rajneesh was an ugly physically ill man who became mentally corrupt. His brief experimentation with LSD only made matters worse. Rajneesh's drug use and addiction was a problem of his own making, not a government conspiracy. Rajneesh died in 1990 with heart failure listed as the official cause of death. It is probable that the physical decline Rajneesh experienced during his incarceration in American jails was due to a combination of withdrawal symptoms from his Valium addiction and an aggravation of his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to stress and exposure to allergens.
Cullen lunatic Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#18 Jun 10, 2014
I THOMAS Sedona HOFFMAN saw that Rajneesh was an ugly physically ill man who became mentally corrupt. His brief experimentation with LSD only made matters worse. Rajneesh's drug use and addiction was a problem of his own making, not a government conspiracy. Rajneesh died in 1990 with heart failure listed as the official cause of death. It is probable that the physical decline Rajneesh experienced during his incarceration in American jails was due to a combination of withdrawal symptoms from his Valium addiction and an aggravation of his Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to stress and exposure to allergens.
After Rajneesh's humiliation and criminal convictions in America, he declared that he was "Jesus crucified by Ronald Reagan's America." In truth, Rajneesh was a drug addicted guru who self-destructed because of his own wrong actions. Comparing himself to Jesus was doubly dishonest, as he himself had no respect for Jesus. He once undiplomatically proclaimed to the American media that everything Jesus said was "just crazy.

I really am totally off my meds and thus out of control. Please, dear Lord, help me.
THOMAS OshoLIAR HOFFMAN

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 10, 2014
Sad angry old fool

Hendersonville, NC

#21 Jun 10, 2014
THOMAS OshoLIAR HOFFMAN wrote:
You're a sick SOB Cullen Anderson. I have no idea how but sooner or later this crap is going to bite you where it hurts. It defies reason how you can persist in this ugliness but I can tell you one thing, it WILL END AND NOT HAPPILY FOR YOU
JESUS CHRIST is LORD

Boston, MA

#22 Jun 11, 2014
If you are not a believer in Lord Jesus Christ and have been Saved, y'all get to a KJV Bible believing church as soon as you can and take a knee. Bow your head, and repeat this prayer:

"Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I am lost and wandering in sin loooking for happiness in this wicked world. I now see I cannot be happy unless I ask you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Jesus please be the Beacon that Lights the way for me from this moment onward. Amen!"

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#23 Aug 13, 2014
Please, it is Comrade Chomsky and Mr Obama. Let us have a sense of decorum here. After, Mr Cecil Bothwell has a cat names Chomsky.

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 16 hr scientia potentia... 151,419
Big Feast of Plump Lawyers and Judges at Pisgah... (May '13) 23 hr Cindy 16
Transgender Restrooms Tue Shammon 23
More On Asheville Oneness Deeksha The Cult Tue Shammon 5
I Am Being Sexually Harrassed at Asheville Onen... Tue Shammon 1
Pretty red head at Hardee's on exit 44 Tue Maintance man 3
its not about white or black people in these si... Jul 23 Wake up 2

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages