Jew lawyer Manheimer set to become th...

Jew lawyer Manheimer set to become the next token mayor.

Posted in the Asheville Forum

anon

Asheville, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2013
And may I ask, what in the hell does a 1 percenter lawyer know about business? About starting or running one? Not a damn thing. But she does know all about raising taxes. Why is she in a position to control city government? She has no prior experience in the private sector.

Bio:

She spent her first four years after law school as an attorney for the North Carolina General Assembly serving a number of committees as committee counsel. Among those were the Senate Commerce Committee and the House Judiciary and Utilities Committees. She also served on a number of special legislative committees including Utility Deregulation and Legislative Redistricting.

Practice Highlights

Represents creditors in lien priority disputes and other matters related to lending.

Represents land owners in legal disputes stemming from encroachments, easements, boundary lines, erosion and title matters.

Provides legal support for homeowners’ and property owners’ association boards with regard to enforcement of restrictions, collection of delinquent assessments, redrafting of covenants and by-laws.
anon

Asheville, NC

#2 Jun 26, 2013
She knows all about raising taxes to "attract" businesses for which she doesn't have any real world experience in. That's the ineptitude of present council and the moronic electorate that votes them in.
Anti Semitism

Skyland, NC

#3 Jun 26, 2013
You destroy your credibility with anti-Semitism. I don't care for Manheimer because she's feckless, clueless, and a ditz, but not because she's a Jew.

If she's running for mayor, I'll vote against her, but you remember, the city government is not mayoral. The power is with the city manager, and he has abdicated it in favor of the greasy weasel, Jeffie Richardson, who is both a windbag and sleazebag.

Jeffie Richardson and William Anderson must go! They must resign!
Yep

Asheville, NC

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Jackson too...if Jeff goes.
anon

Asheville, NC

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Not anti-Semite. Calling out the fact that local government in made up of wealthy liberal Jews.
anon

Asheville, NC

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Let me add just like rich white men are called out as being bankers. Or whites are "privileged". If we're going to play the race/creed card, well let's play it all the way. Jews should not be immune to any of it. Neither should blacks, women, gays, Asians, Latinos, or Indians.
anon

Asheville, NC

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Cause we're all about equality, right?
Not Very Nice

Candler, NC

#8 Jul 14, 2013
This isn't a very nice post but I am interested in finding out the platform this person is running on. More of the same or different? Does she ever say anything?
Yep

Asheville, NC

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Not Very Nice wrote:
This isn't a very nice post but I am interested in finding out the platform this person is running on. More of the same or different? Does she ever say anything?
when City Council finally tasked themselves with possibly activating about the Chief Anderson/son matter, she asked 'What actions?' She didnt have a clue about the case.

John Miall is very experienced in public management. He needs our votes.
Not Very Nice

Candler, NC

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
when City Council finally tasked themselves with possibly activating about the Chief Anderson/son matter, she asked 'What actions?' She didnt have a clue about the case.
John Miall is very experienced in public management. He needs our votes.
Ok thank you for the information.
828AUTHOR

Candler, NC

#11 Jul 15, 2013
There should be some information available soon for the Esther Manheimer campaign!
goldberg

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Oct 9, 2013
anon wrote:
Not anti-Semite. Calling out the fact that local government in made up of wealthy liberal Jews.
Anon you are 100% correct !
goldberg

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Oct 9, 2013
Anon you are 100 % correct !
Harry DuMont

Asheville, NC

#14 Apr 14, 2017
Yep wrote:
Jackson too...if Jeff goes.
Well, no, just take Gary Jackson down to Pack Square and have him flogged with a cat-o'-nine-tails.

The chattering runt will limp out of town and slink back to Texas.
corjo

Charlotte, NC

#15 Apr 30, 2017
Dont mess with the Jew. Its baaaaaaad karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 163,763
Beggars and Bums 1 hr Gin Mill 5
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) 2 hr Fergus 134
BRING BACK Our FORUMS! 6 hr Steve Shantyfield 24
governor wimpie ray cooper needs his ass beat t... 11 hr Gin Mill 7
News Many heard whispers of wrongdoing (Dec '07) 11 hr Caerleon 44
Wanda Greene under investigation by FBI Thu Gin Mill 5

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages