Asheville woman charged with home break-in

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Police charged an Asheville woman with breaking and entering and larceny. Bond for Ashley Renee Carroll, 18, of Swannanoa River Road, was set at $20,000, according to a warrant served Thursday.
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont trust a ho

Marion, NC

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Opps I'm sorry were you three girls trying to keep your new theft charges a secret from guilford county? And your defending these pieces of trash by saying they needed money is why they broke into chris's house ? They need to get a job if they need money instead of shoving anything they can get their hands on between their legs and getting high.that man has kids to feed and they knew it. They need to count their lucky stars noone wasn't home when they broke in or the headlines may have read something a little different.stupid trifulling thieves.they're to dumb to be criminals they always get caught
mr kelseys boyfriend

Alexander City, AL

#26 Feb 1, 2013
what word did i mispell?
jockstrap

Whitesburg, TN

#27 Feb 7, 2013
MISSPELL for one
Lmao

Charlotte, NC

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah they all need to serve their time. Kelsey- What are we all suppose to feel bad for you. You were minors if you needed money for food then it sounds like DSS needed to be called on your shitty parents. Mr Kelseys boyfriend- What an idiot? Now that we know you worked your way around the hoes. Might want to get your shit tested bro cause they all been around the block plenty. Oh and OWNED by Jockstrap.
So again

Marion, NC

#29 Sep 5, 2013
Ashley in court today , stealing a car . Will the girl ever learn . No time served , all I can say is what??????????
shockeeeed

Asheville, NC

#30 Sep 18, 2013
So again wrote:
Ashley in court today , stealing a car . Will the girl ever learn . No time served , all I can say is what??????????
That's what I'm saying! I don't think she will ever learn.
She's in DOC until next October. Hopefully she will learn her lesson then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 22 min DanFromSmithville 136,266
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 58,896
OBAMA's OPEN MEXICAN BORDER ATTRACTS I.S.I.S. 2 hr Derby 2
OBAMA's FIVE WORST FOREIGN POLICY DECISIONS 3 hr The Hoffman Report 1
OBAMA's SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE HURTS EVERYONE! 3 hr The Hoffman Report 1
ASHEVILLE POLITICIANS BOTHWELL ARRESTED FOR D.W... 4 hr Dixie Hillbilly 9
GET THEE To CHURCH THIS SUNDAY MORNIN!!! (Feb '14) 4 hr Dixie Hillbilly 37
•••
•••
Asheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Asheville Jobs