Asheville woman charged with home bre...

Asheville woman charged with home break-in

There are 26 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Asheville woman charged with home break-in. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Police charged an Asheville woman with breaking and entering and larceny. Bond for Ashley Renee Carroll, 18, of Swannanoa River Road, was set at $20,000, according to a warrant served Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatgoesaround comesaroun

Asheville, NC

#1 Sep 1, 2012
ashley...marissa moore & kelsey robinson are pathetic,scumbag fakes who rob cheat and steal from anyone they can,white trash
i know them too

Asheville, NC

#2 Sep 3, 2012
they fo sho lil thievin b$&$#$&...
bengi

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Yo I heard they snitchn on each other now
Diana

Asheville, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2012
ben gay wrote:
Yo I heard they snitchn on each other now
wow really?
Diana

Asheville, NC

#5 Sep 10, 2012
blorpy
Gilbert

Asheville, NC

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Hmmmm.... well then!
undrneath

Newton Grove, NC

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Soooo.....beauty must be only skin deep.I can see kelsey doin sumthin like dis but marissa and ashley were hott...thievin.....but hott
over n out

Asheville, NC

#8 Sep 19, 2012
theys hollar girls
J Van Dunkin

Asheville, NC

#9 Sep 22, 2012
over n out wrote:
theys hollar girls
Bugglers, theifts, gun pointers, hayfild bikers, lock pickres, winnder busters, door kikcers, and vandels is all welcome in Bunkum Caounty as long as they behave and dont do there bidness on us or ourn. Crime waves always hepps us when we go to our go to boy David Gant for more munny and more deppitys. I do know a iresponsable young feller in the Weervul aree that ort to be jaled for having a poor aim and a old curr dawg that orta be kicked for not riping enouf flesh.
Amanda76k

Weaverville, NC

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Find the mughshots here
http://wncmugshots.com/
tic tok

Blacksburg, SC

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Times running out girls.....have y'all got your lies all told and bs alabis in place?not gonna matter this time...too much evidence against you. Especially when you all 3 secretly signed statement on each other...marissa your not supposed to run around bragging how you can get out of the charges,like you did getting release without a bond,because your uncle is district attorney ron moore. I see they finally put ashley carroll,marissa moore and her lesbien lover kelsey ann robinson all on the same court date....nothing surprises me about this story but it shows the true nastiness and betrayal of those 3 loosers because the guy they robbed had a new business and a young child and they took all the family $money and he was a good friend to them TIME Is not on your side girls
tic tok

Madisonville, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Four more days........
cant trust a hoe

Dunlap, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Ashley Renee Carroll & Marissa Rose Moore (niece to District Attorney Ron Moore) & Kelsey Ann Robinson of Asheville NC were ARRESTED on Charges of FELONY BREAKING AND ENTERING & FELONY LARCENY AFTER BREAKING AND ENTERING & ALL 3 ARE DUE IN COURT OCT. 24 2012. The Trio of Lesbien Lovers broke the glass of rear door of a single parents home while he was at work and STOLE PERSCRIPTION MEDICATION,12 YEAR OLD UNOPENED BOTTLE OF BURBON WHICH WAS A PRESENT FROM A NOW DECEASED FRIEND, A BB GUN THE TRIO THOUGHT WAS REAL AT THE TIME,SOME OTHER ITEMS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THE SAVINGS THE FATHER HAD MANAGED TO SAVE UP TO SUPPORT HIMSELF CHILD AND AILING FATHER.$4431.00.....THE TRIO HAD BEFRIENDED THE VICTEM,CASED HIS HOME AND WAITED WHILE HE WAS GONE TO WORK AND HIS FATHER WAS AWAY FROM HOME AND BEGAN THEIR. BETRAYAL AND DECEPTION.......IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP THIS FAMILY PLEASE SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN TO....HUGH GAGNER 40 RIDGE AVE.S. ASHEVILLE NC 28803
lippy

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Ashley carroll confessed her guilt signed statements on her accomplices and took a plea bargan....her acomplices marissa moore and kelsey Robinson. Contend Ashley made them do it and it all her idea
innocent

Monroe, NC

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Now ms.I'm so pure and innocent marissa more has another charge .....drug charge that is......hmm...when her and herflunkies broke into chris's house they stole money and you guessed it.....drugs.......noticing a pattern yet?oh....she didn't do anything......looooooosersssss !
she didnt do anything

Charlotte, NC

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Hearing your poor gullable father mutter to the attorney(she didn't do anything). Really you pos...were you there?did you help marissa break in and steal? No you weren't and didn't...so aside from being a good taken advantage of dad trying to defend his daughter.....shut the hell up! I guess she didn't have nothing to do with the drug charge she has now either huh...your daught is a twisted lying litlle lesbien drug addict thief.....she didn't do anything.....f.u.
the plot thickens

Iron Station, NC

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Ashley pead guilty to felony b&e & larceny now she has been charged again with probation violation and felony larceny of a firearm.....dumb b$%^
You people have no idea

Concord, NC

#20 Jan 25, 2013
what the f you are talking about. I am Kelsey's boyfriend and I know Marissa's boyfriend, and Ashley and I had a bit of a fling too. I can honestly say from experience that they are not lesbians, as a matter of fact they are not bad people as you say you are. From the majority of these posts it is fairly obvious to me that know of you have an IQ higher than 80. Please stop trying to pass judgment on people you do not know. Yeah, they broke into a house when they needed some money, yeah they have made other mistakes, have you people not ever made a mistake. Stop judging and hating and just live your own lives and let them live theirs. Get a life.
Kelsey Robinson

Concord, NC

#21 Jan 25, 2013
yep, I'm a drug addicted, lying, lesbian, thief. Because I like to get high, and I accompanied someone who robbed a house, and I just love vagina, can't get enough of it. You're all right, I'm a terrible person. Please keep hating on me, it makes me feel so good about myself. Thank you so much for reminding me of the mistakes I made because I don't already regret them enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
even though you all seem to hate me, I love you all and I hope with all my heart that you find happiness in your lives just as I am trying to do in mine.
<3
forgiveness for honesty

Heath Springs, SC

#23 Jan 26, 2013
Mabye people would try to forgive your actions if you and marissa would fess up to what you did instead of trying to lie your way out of it in court.not guilty? Please! Everyone makes mistakes its what you learn from them and how you handle them that makes you a bad person.if your going to do bad things you should take your punishment when you get caught.and mr.I'm kelseys boyfriend...you shouldn't try insulting ones intellagence when you can't even spell words correctly.man up cowards.oh how's the new larceny and drug charges out of guilford county working out for you 3 girls? Your not even supposed to be around each other and you went down there being druggie thieves too....wow your not bad people are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Reasons Chicago Sucks (Jul '13) 57 min Go Blue Forever 78
News McCrory vetoes NC religious objection bill on g... 3 hr Mike 1
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 hr MikeF 141,364
Obama on ANOTHER GOLF OUTING! (Jul '10) 5 hr Billy Bob Thornbird 91
OBAMA & Other Liberals Think American Voters Ar... 5 hr Billy Bob Thornbird 12
Awwww Bothwell Thread Disappears AGAIN 9 hr ApePeeD 7
Two Professionals Say Obama is Still Lying (Nov '13) 18 hr Billy Joe Miller 6
More from around the web

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]