What happened with Larry's Cyberstalk...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
In Court Today

Asheville, NC

#79 Jun 26, 2014
DONNA AURORA WALKING OAKS wrote:
JAMES LAWRENCE "BUNCY" SMITH WAS DISBARRED IN NORTH CAROLINA FOR TAX EVASION AND IMPROPER HANDLING OF A CLIENT'S CASE AND FUNDS. I've had it with you Buncy. And you can just come get your belongings from the front doorstep and go sleep at that "rainforest" hobo garden of yours behind Star Lanes.
James Lawrence Smith has a criminal court appearance at 9AM this morning.
What Will Shelley Do

Asheville, NC

#83 Jun 26, 2014
I'll bet she will go nuts when Willard's scrotum and ostomy bag slap her in the butt while he's pounding her from behind! She'll probably give him his money back!
Plant Your Petunias

Asheville, NC

#85 Jun 26, 2014
Willard Has CBag on Belly wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that filthy stuff to her virtuous married face, nameless, cowardly, gutless wonder. She's got a great degree from University of Tennessee, a .40 cal. Glock, a Sig Sauer 9 Millie, and a 7.62 X 25 Hungarian Tokarev, and she's a crack shot. I taught all my younguns how to shoot and they can hit bullseyes at 50 paces, all of them. So she has bullets with your name on them, except you're too chicken to say your name, worm.
Ask her to show you the WWI Broomhandle Mauser she just inherited.
Now go gamahuche a billy goat. That's your usual diversion when you're not drunk, or emptying that filthy colostomy bag.
OH, and BTW, Mad Martha stalled, dropped into a tailspin, and crashed and burned in court today. And in front of Judge David K. Fox too. The sun don't shine on the same dog's arse ALL THE TIME. Especially when the old dog gets caught lying under oath.
n Shelley at yah oo dot com? I'll set up an appointment tonight!
JESUS LOVES YOU

Asheville, NC

#86 Jun 26, 2014
Let us pray this Larry gets an easy sentence so that he may have more time to get to a KJV Bible believing church and beseech our Lord Jesus Christ to save him from his sin.

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!
Winnie

Raleigh, NC

#87 Aug 20, 2014
Buncy has been tried, sealed, and delivered to the custody of the Buncombe Cty Share If. He is clinkerized,,,finally.
Winnie

Asheville, NC

#89 Aug 20, 2014
I didn't say any of those things! I'm in Asheville, no in Wilson. Why is that person using my name? That's wrong! You shouldn't be doing that!
Satyam Thomas

Lombard, IL

#90 Aug 20, 2014
Winnie the wimp might be the one who finds himself clinkerized. Buncy is free as a bird, just got off the phone with him. Boy I can't wait to let your Sangah buddies see your mug shot. Yuk yuk yuk!

You should try to understand, publishing lies like this is called libel and is a criminal act. And once again, no way using a proxy can prevent the gendarmes from discovering exactly who you are. Hee hee hee, happy trails to you. HOFFMANIZED!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#92 Aug 20, 2014
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!! A M E N !!! H E A L !!!
Y'all get right with God and His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ!

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Science 162,359
Anyone Remember? (Mar '09) 5 hr Susan Jaya Anders... 8
I MISS The FORUMS FROM MOUNTAIN EXPRESS 5 hr Steve Shantyfeeled 71
Cult in Asheville (Dec '10) 5 hr Right Reverend Billy 113
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) 22 hr Deplorable Lieberal 33
Jeffrey Scott Barfield 22 hr Little Boy Blue 7
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) Wed Safe Space Seeker 108

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages