Bump-and-grind burlesque (and sidesho...

Bump-and-grind burlesque (and sideshow) coming to Asheville

There are 30 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 20, 2007, titled Bump-and-grind burlesque (and sideshow) coming to Asheville. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Asheville burlesque artists and others are bringing the Americana Burlesque and Sideshow Festival to the Orange Peel Social Aid & Pleasure Club and the Future of Tradition Center for Folkloric Arts in Asheville ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FAA Licensed Pilot

Skyland, NC

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Can You Read Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>He also doesn't hold the Aircraft Mechanics Licenses and Certificates he says he does.
I'd also trying calling the Vatican and The Pope, maybe they can assist you. Call PETA also!
That is another issue besides your criminal violation despite the official FAA website warning printed below. If he has said he has an aircraft mechanic license, you will show proof of that claim?

From FAA website into which you logged:

WARNING: This is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) computer system. FAA systems, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including internet access) are provided for the processing of official U.S. Government information. Unauthorized access or use of this computer system may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action. All information on this computer system may be intercepted, recorded, read, copied, and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including criminal investigations. Access or use of this computer system by any person, whether authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to these terms.
Buncy Da Liar

United States

#22 Sep 22, 2012
FAA Licensed Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
That is another issue besides your criminal violation despite the official FAA website warning printed below. If he has said he has an aircraft mechanic license, you will show proof of that claim?
From FAA website into which you logged:
WARNING: This is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) computer system. FAA systems, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including internet access) are provided for the processing of official U.S. Government information. Unauthorized access or use of this computer system may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action. All information on this computer system may be intercepted, recorded, read, copied, and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including criminal investigations. Access or use of this computer system by any person, whether authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to these terms.
what was reproduced? it's a summary dipshit. knock yourself out! the harder you pull the harder i will try to ground him for good. enjoy!
Buncy Da Liar

United States

#23 Sep 22, 2012
Michael Wu Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, my pygmy. I paid all the taxes I owed, although as many other honest Americans during that dark mccarthyite time in American history, we had fraudulent liens slapped on us by mobsters masquerading as IRS agents. The corruption wasn't new; Nixon used the IRS to persecute people on his enemies list.
Hooligans of the IRS were later bitc*slapped by Sen. Chuck Grassley and his Senate subcommittee. To exert more oversight on the plunderers of the IRS, the internal revenue code was amended and other federal laws passed to gut the bad ones and remove their unaccountable powers. Many IRS crooks were fired, and some were prosecuted. The commissioner got the boot, and the IRS had its wings clipped.
IRS had driven many honest taxpayers to suicide. Not me. I fought the bastards.
The biggest fraudulent lien I had slapped on me was for income tax for the year 1986, a year in which I had almost zero income. I didn't even accept clients that year and was preparing in February to take a sabbatical. Yet the IRS pulled a rabbit out of the hat and claimed I had earned over $100,000 in 1986, and ultimately issued a jeopardy assessment for $32,000, plus interest and penalties. The idiots claimed I had a big portfolio, including a controlling interest in Arden Organics, a company bought by Quaker Oats. I had never owned 1 share of stock in that company, didn't even know anything about the company. They demanded to look in my safe deposit box in the Northwestern Bank. I let them. The only thing in it was my grandfather's stamp collection and my will. LOL! Boys, did they ever look deflated. One of them, a greasy scuzzbag named Peeler, smelled of alcohol every time I met with him. On that day he was particularly tipsy.
They descended like jackals and hyenas on my friends and family. I still fought them. Two particularly nasty agents came to my home and said they had a right to come inside and search without a warrant. I told them they would come in over my dead body. They turned around and left. I see their little rodent faces right now in my mind's eye. One's name was White, the other Moore. They didn't have anything of substance. They never did. They came like wolves, like thieves. They never came again.
So no, you are just a lying scoundrel like they are who project moral turpitude and innate evil onto other people you target with your hatred. In the end you will lose, and if there's a hell ...
As to that malicious warrant suborned by the DA and one or more of his crew of shysters, and of course their coddled perjurer, Marty Grist, that violation of federal law will be shortly addressed.
Here's a rebuttal of another of your lies: Sgt. Byrd (now Lt. Byrd) of APD courteously phoned me about the suborned warrant of Mad Martha Grist charging me with the offense of cyberstalking -- the warrant which is now dismissed. I met two police officers outside the magistrate's office.
So you see, you're just the very definition of deceit, an incarnation of lies.
The very least that should befall you is for two authentic US Navy SEALs whose honor you have often stolen to drag you around behind that greasy spoon where you hang out and beat the shit out of you.
what was the year of sabbatical? trying to lower your earnings to lower your alimony and child support payments? <deadbeat dad>, or was it a year in federal prison for tax evasion?

the IRS can access you on "your ability" to make money, not just on your W-2's and tax returns.

BTW, your mommy paid your tax debt not you, she bought what property the IRS sold on the Federal Courthouse steps back, thats why she only left you $5 bucks in her Will.

Again, another LIE, MOMMY BAILED YOUR FAT AZZ OUT!
Reprimand for Stealing

United States

#24 Sep 22, 2012
FAA Licensed Pilot

Skyland, NC

#25 Sep 22, 2012
Buncy Da Liar wrote:
<quoted text>what was reproduced? it's a summary dipshit. knock yourself out! the harder you pull the harder i will try to ground him for good. enjoy!
You have already admitted to a felony violation of the United States Code. I wouldn't want to be you.

The pilot you attacked flies all the time. I see him flying. In an earlier message you said he was already grounded, and now you are saying you will try to ground him for good. Why. And which is it? Is he grounded or not?

He doesn't BS but you do. You're full of it.

He rebuilt the Continental aircraft engines in N3906L and N4640P and has rebuilt several big bore Continentals and Lycomings. Both of those engines were signed off and the airplanes are flying. You must be a fool if you think a non-licensed mechanic cannot lawfully rebuild an aircraft engine as long as certain other conditions such as supervision and testing are met. Both of those engines were signed off as airworthy by FAA licensed mechanics with inspection authorizations. You are an idiot.

I'm out of here. I'm going to go fly. It is obvious you do not fly but you are a wannabe insane with jealousy for us who do fly.
No FAA Certifications

United States

#27 Sep 22, 2012
FAA Licensed Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already admitted to a felony violation of the United States Code. I wouldn't want to be you.
The pilot you attacked flies all the time. I see him flying. In an earlier message you said he was already grounded, and now you are saying you will try to ground him for good. Why. And which is it? Is he grounded or not?
He doesn't BS but you do. You're full of it.
He rebuilt the Continental aircraft engines in N3906L and N4640P and has rebuilt several big bore Continentals and Lycomings. Both of those engines were signed off and the airplanes are flying. You must be a fool if you think a non-licensed mechanic cannot lawfully rebuild an aircraft engine as long as certain other conditions such as supervision and testing are met. Both of those engines were signed off as airworthy by FAA licensed mechanics with inspection authorizations. You are an idiot.
I'm out of here. I'm going to go fly. It is obvious you do not fly but you are a wannabe insane with jealousy for us who do fly.
show the certs! he has none. gobbers like you letting people like him work on your aircraft are why people get killed.

MoGas... easy way to kill yourself. aircraft was not designed to run on MoGas. fing fools way to a cheap death.

like im going to put MoGas in a C185 amphip or a C320. NOT!
Dougie Edwarts

Skyland, NC

#28 Sep 22, 2012
No FAA Certifications wrote:
<quoted text>show the certs! he has none. gobbers like you letting people like him work on your aircraft are why people get killed.
MoGas... easy way to kill yourself. aircraft was not designed to run on MoGas. fing fools way to a cheap death.
like im going to put MoGas in a C185 amphip or a C320. NOT!
You're drunk again, Willard. Go guzzle another PBR and let the dog hump your leg that would be all you're useful for.

Planes fly legally and safely every day on mogas. Aircraft engines with compressions of appx 8 atmospheres or less really fare better on mogas because they are designed for 80-octane gasoline and the lead in 100-octane Avgas fouls their plugs and clogs combustion chambers. Read here for details if capable, which is doubtful due to your constant alcohol intoxication and innate stupidity:
http://www.autofuelstc.com/autofuelstc/pa/Sta...

The engines of a Cessna 185 or Cessna 320, neither of which you have EVER owned, are not suited to mogas although plenty of people mix it half and half in O-360's and IO-360's with CR's of appx 9 to 1. Nor does any greasy elevator mechanic in the USA own either of these airplanes. You have claimed ownership in both of these airplanes, but the ownership of the Cessna 185 you claimed belongs to a man in Anchorage County, Big Lake, Alaska. The other aircraft you have been not surprisingly shy about furnishing the N-number. No one who knows anything about you would be surprised at the most gigantic lies which flow like diarrhea from your swollen bowels.
Keith Hamson

Skyland, NC

#29 Sep 23, 2012
buncyblawg dot com wrote:
Get the whole series of the actual perjured testimony of Marty Grist. Hear the voice of the venom-oozing ogress lying under oath in her own words. Two segments in the series have been posted. The rest in the series to follow soon.
All that testimony did not do the old thief or her trio of prosecutors, Hotdoggie Hamburgey, Keds Steen, or LuLu Loopyazz a bit of good.
The charge was dismissed.
The prosecutor in that case was Doug Edwards who was squirted like an insect from the degree mill NCCU after doing his undergrad at Wingate in the laughable crip course known as sociology.

I lied to you when I told you his name was Amburgey.
Value Goes To ZERO

United States

#30 Sep 23, 2012
Dougie Edwarts wrote:
<quoted text>
You're drunk again, Willard. Go guzzle another PBR and let the dog hump your leg that would be all you're useful for.
Planes fly legally and safely every day on mogas. Aircraft engines with compressions of appx 8 atmospheres or less really fare better on mogas because they are designed for 80-octane gasoline and the lead in 100-octane Avgas fouls their plugs and clogs combustion chambers. Read here for details if capable, which is doubtful due to your constant alcohol intoxication and innate stupidity:
http://www.autofuelstc.com/autofuelstc/pa/Sta...
The engines of a Cessna 185 or Cessna 320, neither of which you have EVER owned, are not suited to mogas although plenty of people mix it half and half in O-360's and IO-360's with CR's of appx 9 to 1. Nor does any greasy elevator mechanic in the USA own either of these airplanes. You have claimed ownership in both of these airplanes, but the ownership of the Cessna 185 you claimed belongs to a man in Anchorage County, Big Lake, Alaska. The other aircraft you have been not surprisingly shy about furnishing the N-number. No one who knows anything about you would be surprised at the most gigantic lies which flow like diarrhea from your swollen bowels.
Write in the aircrafts logbook that you have used MoGas and see if you can sell it or if a holdings company will finance the sale. DumbF!
Willard Hartsock

Skyland, NC

#31 Sep 23, 2012
Value Goes To ZERO wrote:
<quoted text>Write in the aircrafts logbook that you have used MoGas and see if you can sell it or if a holdings company will finance the sale. DumbF!
i wouldn't know cause i never wrote in no airplain logbook i own a airplane in my imagination cause i got narcisstic personality disorder and a sociopath that why i like to make poeple belief i a SEAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cecil Bothwell loses in primaries 7 hr Thomas38 36
Blame it On The Police 7 hr Thomas38 45
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 7 hr Science 164,275
Memorial Mission Health Care Should be Audited 10 hr Upset 15
Starting Youtube channel 10 hr Dubub 3
Wanda Greene 20 hr Otis St Whitewashers 39
Transgender Restrooms (May '16) Wed Carrie Anne 33

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages