PRAVDA: Obama elected by Ignorant Voters
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skippy

Williamston, SC

#37 Oct 20, 2013
You know I can almost forgive the braindead idiots who voted for Obama the first time. But heck voting for him a second time takes a person with a very low intelligence. Either that or on the government welfare tit.
Dont Need It

Asheville, NC

#38 Oct 20, 2013
Skippy wrote:
You know I can almost forgive the braindead idiots who voted for Obama the first time. But heck voting for him a second time takes a person with a very low intelligence. Either that or on the government welfare tit.
Cullen, crawl back in your hole and play with your cousins the spiders and cockroaches. We don't need your forgiveness. And anybody who steals everyone else's ID to make an idiotic point has got to have the morals of a cockroach.

Susan, take him out with the trash. He's guilty of infidelity anyhow. Why do you put up with the filthy swabby?

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#39 Jul 4, 2014
Kurt wrote:
This is so right. Pravda is the Russian edition of The New York Times. Obama was elected by a coalition of welfare leeches and low-information voters who just watch CBS or NBC, both of which are propagandists for Obama and the liberal democrats.
Let us pray that Presdent Obama eschews his daddy Satan, quits Satan's religion Moslemism, and comes to Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father on high, God Almighty!

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 28 min was auch immer 166,353
JESUS ASKS US To FORGIVE THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH ... 9 hr Henrietta Hunnicutt 8
Billy Graham 9 hr Henrietta Hunnicutt 2
Dirty Cop Robert Frost, Did He Get His Job Back... 22 hr Terry 1
NHM construction drug test Wed wheels 89 5
Crooked City Manager, Gary Jackson, Says He's R... Wed Carrie Anne 5
Asheville Sucks! (Feb '17) Wed Bubba Jim 12

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages