Ag Center gun shows legal, city told

Ag Center gun shows legal, city told

There are 14 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Ag Center gun shows legal, city told. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

City government probably cannot prevent the WNC Agricultural Center from hosting gun shows, even though Asheville owns the property, City Attorney Bob Oast says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Last threads gone

Asheville, NC

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Last threads about Cecil's FAILURE got taken off. Wonder why? The little boy can't handle failure.
Nasty Spoor Removed

Asheville, NC

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Last threads gone wrote:
Last threads about Cecil's FAILURE got taken off. Wonder why? The little boy can't handle failure.
They took it off because they smelled your nasty spoor on it. It was poisonous walrus spoor, a biohazard.

BTW, we're sending out Van Duncan to pick up your guns. Mentally unbalanced people like you and Adam Lanza should not have firearms in your possession.
DA to the max

Asheville, NC

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Nasty Spoor Removed wrote:
<quoted text>
They took it off because they smelled your nasty spoor on it. It was poisonous walrus spoor, a biohazard.
BTW, we're sending out Van Duncan to pick up your guns. Mentally unbalanced people like you and Adam Lanza should not have firearms in your possession.
Would you represent me? It would be worth a few days in jail to watch everyone get a laugh from your attempt at being a lawyer.
Lawyer Keith Hanson

Asheville, NC

#6 Jan 29, 2013
DA to the max wrote:
<quoted text>Would you represent me? It would be worth a few days in jail to watch everyone get a laugh from your attempt at being a lawyer.
Please see me. Bring a wad of cash and I'll represent you. It should be made known, however, that he was losing as long as he had me but when he fired me, he became a winner. After he figured right accurately that I was in cahoots with the scurvy gangsters in the DA's office and I put pressure on him to cop a plea and tried to carry out my instructions to sell him down the river and then handed him a bucketful of BS about a PJC both before and after trial, and failed to keep promises, and showed up in court looking like I had been on a week's drunk, he successfully undertook to represent himself. He no longer had a fool for a lawyer. He won.
Liaryer Smith Esq

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jan 29, 2013
If you bring a bigger wad of cash I'll represent you. Ohshit. That's right...er left. That damn bitchjudge got me disbarred. Well bring a wad of cash anyway and I'll listen to your case over a triple whiskey at Smokey Joe's.
Hidden Sniper Coward

Asheville, NC

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Liaryer Smith Esq wrote:
If you bring a bigger wad of cash I'll represent you. Ohshit. That's right...er left. That damn bitchjudge got me disbarred. Well bring a wad of cash anyway and I'll listen to your case over a triple whiskey at Smokey Joe's.
Why the anonymous proxy? It says you're afraid, doesn't it, my cowering little fella?
Hidden Sniper Coward

Asheville, NC

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Cullen Anderson the Pedophile wrote:
We ...
Sorry, I don't hang out with NAMBLA creeps. I would sit down to drink coffee with an honorable person, not with slime, and certainly not with some odious dissembling yankee from Minnesota who pretends to be from the South. Is there ANYTHING about you that is not crude, sleazy, and dishonest? It rubs off and I don't want any of it on me. I'm easy to find though if you want to make the mistake of getting in my space.
ApePeeD

Asheville, NC

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Hidden Sniper Coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the anonymous proxy? It says you're afraid, doesn't it, my cowering little fella?
A buffoon wearing a mask is still pretty obviously a buffoon.

That being said, "Jesters do oft prove prophets." (Shakespeare, King Lear)
ApePeeD

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Larry we know you and we will be patrolling those courthouse men's rooms. We know that shoe tapping is a signal for homosexual activity. So watch your pees and quees. You may want to try Smokey Joe's or O'Henry's.
Cullen the Pedophile

Asheville, NC

#14 Jan 30, 2013
This diversion with malicious libel, scat odors that make me moist, and communicating threats helps me momentarily forget what a miserable bored loser POS I am.
Cullen NAMBLA Go-To Guy

Asheville, NC

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Cullen Anderson wrote:
I used to be a walrus. Guns are legal at the Ag Center which is county property. Cecil Bothwell is the illegal one. He needs to be deported back to Chicago.
Who cares whether they are legal or not. Go buy yourself one and put yourself out of your misery. Take careful aim. You don't want to miss that walnut rolling around inside your skull.
Cullen the Pederast

Asheville, NC

#20 Jan 31, 2013
I am a big tough pus-gutted walrus who's so machismo and so mean and ruthless and such a christian, I am taking it on myself to move Bothwell back to Chicago.

Even if I do live out in the scruffy woods far from the city limits of Asheville and could not vote in the City Council elections, I feel I have standing here to run my mouth and make a blubbering fool of myself.
Susan Anderson

Asheville, NC

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Cullen wants to go to the gun show and buy himself another Jimenez .22. He's a Saturday Night Special kind of a gun nut. He plays with it when he wanks limp pinky. I can see now with his constant drinking and insanity posting and raving he's about to blow a blood vessel inside that hollow head.
Donna Oaks

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Larry get off here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss The Forums? 6 min Gin Mill 4
governor wimpie ray cooper needs his ass beat t... 11 min Deplorable Infidel 1
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr marksman11 162,962
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) 6 hr Mithter Tight Jeans 118
Old Royal Pines Park and Pool (Dec '15) 20 hr RoyalPinesBrat 6
Where Did Asheville Go? Mon Steve Shantyfield 11
News Petition gaining steam againsta Aug 13 Willard Hardsuck 3

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages