Murderer Says He Hates White People

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Thomas1938

Asheville, NC

#1 Aug 23, 2013
One of the black teenage hoods who killed a white Australian for fun because they were bored, has tweeted in the past that he hates white people. Why isn't MSNBC, CBS NBC and CNN covering this story? Could they be as biased as my rightwing redneck neighbors say they are?
Thomas1938

Asheville, NC

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Racists of all stripes are mean and wrong. Let's make an example of these black racists!
Whitey

Roan Mountain, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Thomas1938 wrote:
One of the black teenage hoods who killed a white Australian for fun because they were bored, has tweeted in the past that he hates white people. Why isn't MSNBC, CBS NBC and CNN covering this story? Could they be as biased as my rightwing redneck neighbors say they are?
One of the teenage thugs is white. And it has been on CNN. I don't know about the other stations. I try to avoid cable news.
Thomas Hoffman

Blakesburg, IA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
You racist POSs...STFU! Racism is something only white people can do because white people have the power. African Americans are only getting back for past wrongs. Especially commited by you slave owning southerner bigots.
Ruthann Hoffman

Lombard, IL

#9 Aug 24, 2013
OH! Thomas get off here and stop harrassing people like a common troll before the law comes down on us! You are cut off little boy as of right now. No more TV or beer for a week. You are grounded!
Willard Bends For Thomas

Lombard, IL

#12 Aug 25, 2013
My packer lives in Fletcher. I like Thomas because his erect size is only 1 inch so I never get a tear back there in my dumper wrinkle puss. I am from Maine and I hate the farms around Thomas' lower class subdivision because of the smell of cow dung. Can't these rednecks realize that this area has been taken over by us yankee transplants and you locals have to adjust?
Buncy

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 25, 2013
Willard Bends For Thomas wrote:
My packer lives in Fletcher. I like Thomas because his erect size is only 1 inch so I never get a tear back there in my dumper wrinkle puss. I am from Maine and I hate the farms around Thomas' lower class subdivision because of the smell of cow dung. Can't these rednecks realize that this area has been taken over by us yankee transplants and you locals have to adjust?
You know it Thomas Hoffman. I'm missing your hole. Bring some microbrews over and let me have my way.
Just for thought

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2013
If the prezident had a son maybe they could have been it!
John

Asheville, NC

#21 Aug 25, 2013
Why isn't this being prosecuted as a hate crime? Or is it only white on black that counts?
Fred

United States

#27 Sep 1, 2013
A black on white crime can be obviously race motivated , but it still won't be prosecuted as a hate crime.
Hey, if Obama had a son , would he look like the shooter?
Ditch

Asheville, NC

#28 Sep 1, 2013
Fred wrote:
A black on white crime can be obviously race motivated , but it still won't be prosecuted as a hate crime.
Hey, if Obama had a son , would he look like the shooter?
Of course Obama's son would not look like a typical Chicago gangster thug. He would be sanitized from being a Chicago thus to being a liberal standard bearer.-g)
Cinderella

Asheville, NC

#29 Sep 2, 2013
And I hate him back.
Willard - Mtndodo

Asheville, NC

#30 Sep 2, 2013
I am the world's only 42d degree mason.
bumper

Strawberry Plains, TN

#31 Sep 2, 2013
Duh, he is black is he not, they are all raciest, have you ever seen a white person that cares what a black does, Blacks are the only raciest people.
Make Me Laugh Some More

Cantonment, FL

#33 Sep 3, 2013
Yeah?

Cool. Show us something AWEsome.
Willard - Mtndodo wrote:
I am the world's only 42d degree mason.
I'm still waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name 3 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jul '11) 22 min Yep 30
Ingles selling out? 24 min Yep 5
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Dogen 141,211
Devan Bryant Stevens 2 hr Otis 1
Poll How many firearms do you have in your home? (May '08) 3 hr Suzy Jaya Singha 114
Suboxone Doctor 6 hr xoxo 3
Replace Jackson with Rosa Parks on $20 bill -- ... Thu ApePeeD 1
More from around the web

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]