FHTM illegal

Austin, TX

#253 May 21, 2014
Bryan L wrote:
I find it quite entertaining to read quitters comments. Do you really think you'll see results by working a business half way through and quitting?In a traditional business it may take over a year before you see any profits. This is a proven business model that works. It's all about personal development. Bart, I highly recommend you read a few books and grow a pair.
Reps in FHTM use to same the same rhetoric and look how it turned out for them.

"Proven business model"? All one has to do is compare this company with Fortune Hi- Tech Marketing business model.....almost identical.

Now that FHTM has been found to be illegal, what does that mean to the rest of the industry using identical "proven business model that works?" Not so bright anymore.
ACN ROX

Kingston, Canada

#254 May 23, 2014
you do know that if you work on your business and be others people upline you can make money of them as well?!
ACN is absolutely NOT a scam, cost you 499+tax ( cause it is legal) and gives you the same licenses, same online store, same back office and same information that a SVP(senior vise president) gets the only difference is you, who rather than putting effort and make it happen putting effort on making excuses.
NO BODY can make money and excuses in ACN at the same time. ACN is NOT easy money but its simple to understand
Marcus

Los Angeles, CA

#255 Jun 4, 2014
You get out of ACN what you put into it. Nothing More, Nothing Less. Those who don't work it wont make money. Those who work it a little will make little money. Those who work the heck out of it will make a heck of a lot of money!
u spew lies

Canton, GA

#256 Jun 5, 2014
acn will go down like fhtm. same animal, different dress. adding more cost layers to peoples bills, what a joke of a scam.

That is deceitful, and we know who controls deceit.

You add no value to anything, or sell no value. You kool-aid drinkers need to read what happened to your sister company fhtm. They spewed the same scam. Now if you claim you made money with this scam be prepared to return it.
Luke Turner

Charlotte, NC

#257 Jun 7, 2014
Nothing more than a Rip off !
Dave

Kent, WA

#258 Jul 15, 2014
I joined ACN on May 15th 2014. Two weeks after I retired from the Army. I love it. I cut my Sprint bill in half for my family which means I saved $100 per month. For that one reason alone, I save $1200 per year. You can dislike something all day long but at the end of the day, facts are facts. For the record, there are thousand of "Privates" in the Army and much less "Generals." Yes, the military is also a pyramid scheme.
Joned

Tucson, AZ

#259 Jul 18, 2014
It Is What It Is wrote:
All of these comments are hilarious. Good job to the people who have realized what they have there hands on with ACN. I can tell you with my story I don't care how persuasive anyone is I make my own choices. I am a no bs person and I am certainly not a person who could be brainwashed! I know that this company stands for loyalty and integrity and for those people who could not see this I am truly sorry for you. You truly have missed out. Number one if you don't work it wont work! It is a business hello! I am just starting out and have a great team and awesome support! I just saved a customer $600 on there dish bill for the year! They were very happy!! Our services can save people money and like it was said not everyone! I certainly wouldn't sign a customer up if I cost them more money that's ridiculous! It is your business to run the way you want and I do! My reps are very happy and again I didn't pressure them they made their own choice! So thank you ACN for coming in to my life and creating more choices for my family!!!
I don't pay $600 a year on Dish, how can I save $600.
BRIAN Australia

Australia

#260 Jul 29, 2014
I have been involved with this fantastic company for the past 7 years and I found that if I didn't do the work then my residual income would not increase. For several years I sat on 39 customer points and received a small amount of residual. We only need about 25 life time customers. That"s our goal to get to 50 customer points to receive 10% of all our customers bills. When I reached 40 customer points my residual went up by 400%. When I reached 50 customer points my residual went up by a staggering 4000%. Each month I receive more than the lousy $500 I spent to buy into ACN. I now operate in 24 countries around the world. Seeing that every product is on a point system, I have acquired nearly Personal 200 customer points. This achievement have made the biggest customer getter the Wollongong Australia by doing what I bought into this business to do. All I can say to the sceptics is don't criticize something until you give it the best shot that you can give. You have to put the time and effort into any business that you do. You don't put the time and effort in then you won't achieve anything except failure. Never give up on your dreams of being Financially Free someday. Give it your best shot. So stop BAGGING this business if you haven't the balls to give it your all.. THE ONLY WAY TO FAIL IN THIS FANTASTIC BUSINESS IS TO QUIT.
QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT.....
P.S oh and by the way the $500 is to buy your own global business is the licence fee to operate your business in 24 countries and there is a yearly fee to renew this licence to operate every year. That is a government requirement.... Not ACN's....
Brian Wohlgemuth Wollongong, Australia
Smoothroll

Auburn, WA

#261 Aug 4, 2014
I have heard of this "MLM" scheme.....I am making real money, no recruiting, no chasing down friends or family, just a great home business....www.copyandpastefo rprofits.com
Smoothroll

Auburn, WA

#262 Aug 4, 2014
grady

Phoenix, AZ

#263 Sep 8, 2014
insulting a company that seems to give a lot of money to the Ronald Mcdonald house and other charities is kinda dumb don't you think. why don't you call the RMH and let them know how you got scammed by this company. maybe the RMH will return your money. families in need don't really need money anyways. and by the way... do not ever , ever go into business for yourself ok.

Since: Sep 14

Falls Church, VA

#264 Sep 18, 2014
ACN and their reps are so weird. First they advertise to you that "you can make 10k a month in a short time with little work" and then when you complain about not being able to earn a lot, they say "GOSH IT'S NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK."
Also, I have a lot of old high school classmates doing this (they're not exactly kids who did well in school), but literally, their Facebook pages are ACN posts 24/7. They all claim that they're going to be billionaires and own 10 Lamborghini's. Some of them even scoffed at the fact that surgeons earn 250k a year, like "Wow they studied for 10 years to earn that much?? In 10 years we are going to earn 250k a month!!" It's so annoying that they all look down on anyone who isn't doing what they're doing, because apparently we're all "lazy" and we "think like a broke person." Not to mention they all think they're entrepreneurs and business owners. Are they that delusional?? I've never heard of an entrepreneur or business owner whose earnings are decided by some compensation plan written by people above them. They're hilarious.
TopK

Edinburgh, UK

#265 Sep 21, 2014
No
TopK

Edinburgh, UK

#266 Sep 21, 2014
ACN is simple.
The money is there.
If you do it, you make the money.
Simple.
If you don't, you don't make the money.
Simple.
Don't cry about it, because you didn't put in the required effort in to succeed.
Faz

Manchester, UK

#267 Sep 26, 2014
First of all let me clarify what I found what ACN is. It is a very professionally designed and well thought business structure to SCAM masses in diguise. luring them in earning big money and using fancy words like "you deserve the best because you are the best" when you dont even know the person, just to make them feel attracted to your soo called scam business and to empty their pockets. I joined this business and found out that you have to encourage other people to leave their current essential services i.e. gas, electric, phone contract etc etc and buy one of theirs BECAUSE its cheaper and your HELPING your business partner. it is a NETWORK MARKETING and the person at the top is the only one who gets the main benefit and rest of the people below him/her are like their workers. I urge people not to waste your money like i did which was 390 to join and never got it back. The least I can do now is to make you people aware that this is a PROFESSIONAL SCAM and do not get fooled by their fancy so called "EXTRA ORDINARY EARNINGS" like 10,000 or some crap. Its just none sense, and let me tell you who ever is bugging you to join their service is himself/herself is desperate to get slight little commission by getting you to waste your money onto this bull. Think and read their contracts carefully before even thinking of joining them. A BIG No No and AVOID this SCAM to save your POCKETS.
joe

Montclair, NJ

#268 Oct 7, 2014
Larry wrote:
Yes Acn is a scam and the Gorvernment and Lawyers are in on it. If it's such a scam why don't you people try to sue the company? If it didn't work out for you. But You can't sue because that would make you look foolish in court because it would be like sueing any corperate company because they use the same structure. You know the McDonalds you eat at? They are ran just like ACN. Dumb fucks. plus it takes a lot longer to see a profit fro a McDonalds than ACN.
You are a moron with no brain to make that last statement, and know nothing about business or corporations.
joe

Montclair, NJ

#269 Oct 7, 2014
Faz wrote:
First of all let me clarify what I found what ACN is. It is a very professionally designed and well thought business structure to SCAM masses in diguise. luring them in earning big money and using fancy words like "you deserve the best because you are the best" when you dont even know the person, just to make them feel attracted to your soo called scam business and to empty their pockets. I joined this business and found out that you have to encourage other people to leave their current essential services i.e. gas, electric, phone contract etc etc and buy one of theirs BECAUSE its cheaper and your HELPING your business partner. it is a NETWORK MARKETING and the person at the top is the only one who gets the main benefit and rest of the people below him/her are like their workers. I urge people not to waste your money like i did which was 390 to join and never got it back. The least I can do now is to make you people aware that this is a PROFESSIONAL SCAM and do not get fooled by their fancy so called "EXTRA ORDINARY EARNINGS" like 10,000 or some crap. Its just none sense, and let me tell you who ever is bugging you to join their service is himself/herself is desperate to get slight little commission by getting you to waste your money onto this bull. Think and read their contracts carefully before even thinking of joining them. A BIG No No and AVOID this SCAM to save your POCKETS.
I am pretty sure 90% of the people that join acn dont have a college degree. Obviously they have no clue what a real business is all about. People think they own their own business. Lol, pathetic and funny at the same time.
realmarketer

Surrey Hills, Australia

#270 Nov 8, 2014
lone ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you only need a few services to start getting paid not 50 points. Just. FYI
In Australia, you need 50 points to be eligible for 10%. I am on ETT level and I stopped moving forward because my customers bills had come back and they were considerably more than they had ever paid on a gas bill or a mobile bill. The normal 3 month gas bill was around $120 and after moving to ACN the bill came to close to $500. I tried my best to sort it out with acn customer service (in sydney) but received nothing but excuses. As a person who values my friends and family, I told them all to change back to their providers. I didn't want to make money out of their extra burden. When I asked for advice from my upline who was a Regional Director, I was told "Use your personal influence, never get customers on price because price can be beaten, but if you use your 'why' and reason, your loved ones will continue to pay that little extra because of you", when I heard this, I couldn't believe my ears. It was when I decided to stop moving forward. I would not continue to promote a product that I knowingly understood to be more expensive and worse, the fact that I had to make it a 'favor'. Since I joined, I had slowly stopped going to meetings and events and recently, I was approached to attend an 'International Event' held in Melbourne. The tickets were $200 and when I got there, it wasn't even 'international' as there were only a few people from NZ and the rest were from around Australia. Hardly 'International'. We were told that "you are not in ACN until you attend an International" but surprisingly, I attended and it was still the same BS just in a bigger room. They had people present and motivate and talks had their experiences of reaching their positions, still the same as a 'Regional'. I do believe the statistic that only 3% succeed in MLM, but as for me and ACN, I value my relationships and family more than any money could ever pay - I wish I had never joined. But I am thankful for making a stupid mistake.
Black Queens Rule

Norwalk, CA

#271 Nov 21, 2014
Ghost Dog wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Obama was your meal ticket along with the rest of you darkies. What happened with that? Did you bro chit you?
First, off learn how to spell, secondly, your racist comments or real cute, being that they are online and you are completely invisible you would never say that to a BROTHER'S face, because just like the majority of you non-colored folks you all are so scary and pitiful its a shame. You folks are really not happy with your bland lives, that is what brought along slavery, y'all beat us because y'all wanted to BE us. We will keep all you crackers in or prayers because we know you guys don't know who to turn to and y'all don't know no better
Rubies2001

Jersey City, NJ

#274 Jan 2, 2015
Hi CPantherFan! Can you explain exactly how you earned back your $500 after your 2nd meeting? What *exactly* did you do? What type of people did you recruit and what did *they* do?
cpantherfan wrote:
I am an ACN IBO. No I am not at the top of the comp plan. Far from it. I really do not know where all of the negativity comes from towards the company. I made my $500 back after my 2nd meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lord Mayoress Signs Up to Keep Her Coveted ... 6 min Wrong Moretz 5
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr marksman11 162,442
Jeffrey Scott Barfield 18 hr Little Boy Blue 13
females in asheville nc (Jul '16) Fri Gin Mill 25
Cult in Asheville (Dec '10) Fri Gin Mill 116
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) Fri Right Reverend Billy 109
Should Esther Manheimer Remain as Mayor of Ashe... Fri Norman Mailer 8

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages