VAWA - Sired by Evil Hatred and Femal...

VAWA - Sired by Evil Hatred and Female Supremacy

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Re Militant Feminism

Asheville, NC

#1 Feb 2, 2013
http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm

This is the kind of "thinking" which spawned VAWA and all the silly uxorious little men like Joe Biden who have become evil parties to it and all the damage it has done to good decent men, to fathers, to families, to children, and to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Corrupt militant feminist courts have desecrated the Supreme Law of the Land to coddle hateful anarchists like Valerie Solanas and Andrea Dworkin and their seething horde of followers.

Men and honorable women, I urge you to read this evil manifesto and comtemplate its meaning and influence, if you can. This is what we are becoming, or have already become, while you should have been awake and watching. The price of freedom and democracy is vigilance. Is that too much to ask?

Now you can understand why North Carolina and so many of the other states where the claws of VAWA have had their corrupt reach are plagued by sexist legislation used as weapons to persecute the innocent. And not just men, but women too.
Valerie Solanas

Asheville, NC

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I am one of the mothers of VAWA. Read some of this. This is good stuff. Me and Andrea Dworkin let VAWA suckle cold vinegar.

http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm
Underground Atlanta

Marietta, GA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Feminism is hatred of mankind and hatred of growing babies in the womb. God damns these selfish harpies.
Wayward woemn, return to what God created you for: marriage, nurturing, and birthing and raising the next generation. AMEN!
Dr Jill and FLOTUS

Asheville, NC

#4 Feb 13, 2013
OH shut your mouth and quit whining. We are running things now. Us and Hillary. It's called the TRIUMVIRATE. That other government you think you voted for? That's just our shadow. Tee hee hee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 17 min Paul Porter1 142,627
News Affordable housing essay: Collision course 1 hr LIMITED MENTALITY 6
News Affordable housing essay: Affordable housing is... 1 hr PHONYBLACKGUY 8
Time Again 1 hr SPAMBOT 2
It's True: PLANNED PARENTHOOD SELLS MURDERED BA... 2 hr STOP CULLEN ANDERSON 23
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 4 hr CULLEN G ANDERSON 133
Should Welfare recipients face mandatory steril... (Jun '12) Jul 29 ApePeeD 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages