Pedestrian killed walking on sidewalk...

Pedestrian killed walking on sidewalk in Asheville

There are 11 comments on the WBTV story from Jul 13, 2014, titled Pedestrian killed walking on sidewalk in Asheville. In it, WBTV reports that:

Investigators said the crash happened around 12:15 p.m. Sunday on Kimberly Avenue, a tree-lined street in north Asheville with sidewalks on both sides of the road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

Morris

Asheville, NC

#2 Jul 13, 2014
Dixie Hillbilly wrote:
These here yankee transplants drive way too fast.And there aint no need in Asheville for that. We are relaxed here. This aint Chicago, thank God.
Rude, cold and disgusting. Someone died today. It isn't something to joke about. Go find another topic to exhibit your non-cleverness.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 14, 2014
On the way back from the ABC store on Merrimon.
Breaking News

Boston, MA

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Breaking news: The perp is a 29 year old visiting from New York City. He was travelling at a high rate of speed and lost control of his vehicle thereby running down the lady, a native of Asheville. He had been shopping at Greenlife and was swilling pints of high octane microbrew beer whilst shopping. Yes you can do that at Greenlife. Beer or wine can be consumed whilst shopping.
Guido Sarcasduchi

Montgomery, AL

#10 Jul 14, 2014
Breaking News wrote:
Breaking news: The perp is a 29 year old visiting from New York City. He was travelling at a high rate of speed and lost control of his vehicle thereby running down the lady, a native of Asheville. He had been shopping at Greenlife and was swilling pints of high octane microbrew beer whilst shopping. Yes you can do that at Greenlife. Beer or wine can be consumed whilst shopping.
Yo yous friggin dumass crackahs drives to slow. Whatchew bitchin bout rednecks? A Nu Yawkah got tings ta does. He aint layin round wit him coon dogs swillin home corn squeezins. Da Nu Yawkah in a hoirry to da bah ta looks fer a date in da boys can. Now it to bad dat lady runned ovah but da Nu Yawkah drivah aint no doosh bag jus cuss he drivin fast.
Guido Sarcasduchi

Boston, MA

#12 Jul 15, 2014
Yo yous friggin dumass crackahs drives to slow. Whatchew bitchin bout rednecks? A Nu Yawkah got tings ta does. He aint layin round wit him coon dogs swillin home corn squeezins. Da Nu Yawkah in a hoirry to da bah ta looks fer a date in da boys can. Now it to bad dat lady runned ovah but da Nu Yawkah drivah aint no doosh bag jus cuss he drivin fast.
Shelley Creampie Smith

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2014
Too bad it wasn't a fat F on a bicycle.
Nancy Michelle Smith

Sevierville, TN

#18 Jul 15, 2014
4th wife Elaine Byrd Rill wrote:
This is my fifth husband he is on dilaudid pain pump and has a smelly colostomy bag and I'm putting him to bed with the dog. God what a huge gash in his mushy belly.
yada yada
DEPORT THE YANKEES

Boston, MA

#20 Jul 17, 2014
Breaking News wrote:
DEPORT THE YANKEES BEFORE ANY OTHER LOCAL Is RUN OVER BY THESE NEW YORK MINUTE YANKEES!
Mark

Candler, NC

#22 Jul 26, 2014
Dixie Hillbilly wrote:
Don't now who they are talking about in the upper two posts before this one. All I know is these transplants need to SLOW DOWN. What's the hurry anyway? Now you yankees take the time to learn our culture here and try your best to forget NYC,Chicago and any other northern craphole you moved here from. There is a reason people move here and not to New Jersey etc. It's because this is God's Country...literally! I hope y'all made it to a King James Version Bible believing church this morning. If you missed, make sure you get to Bible Study Wednesday night.
I think the correct term for where they are from Dixie Jew York City and Sichago
sassafrass

Charlotte, NC

#23 Aug 4, 2014
poor lady. summer is almost over thank god, hopefully all the unwanteds will leave soon. (only to come back to see the damn leaves change color)
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Aug 4, 2014
All those cops milling about on Merrimon and still... such bloodshed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 8 hr Regolith Based Li... 163,763
Beggars and Bums 9 hr Gin Mill 5
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) 9 hr Fergus 134
BRING BACK Our FORUMS! 14 hr Steve Shantyfield 24
governor wimpie ray cooper needs his ass beat t... 18 hr Gin Mill 7
News Many heard whispers of wrongdoing (Dec '07) 19 hr Caerleon 44
Wanda Greene under investigation by FBI Thu Gin Mill 5

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages