Do you trust people who do not like a...

Do you trust people who do not like animals?

Created by Gentry on May 15, 2008

1,641 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

jax London

Brighton, UK

#228 Aug 17, 2011
The people I have met in life who have not liked animals have always turned out to be really horrible people and I even give them a chance to proove themselves, so this is not a biased opinion.
Animals have a good sense for a bad person too, years ago, I had a friend of a friend come to my house, he said he didn't like dogs so I shut my very friendly, placid dog in the garden, while this man was in my house, my dog started to rip the back door down, I mean he was really going for it, I found out later, he was an evil man.
Never trust someone who don't like animals, how could you not like them!!!
dem

Sauk Rapids, MN

#229 Aug 31, 2011
I hate all animals and people who own them
mel

United States

#230 Nov 1, 2011
Beware of people who tell unoriginal overstated pathetic jokes
Allysha

United States

#231 Nov 3, 2011
I live with my boyfriend and his dad, my boyfriend loves animals and talked to his dad about getting a dog... I wanted to add another furry friend but when he asked his dad he said, "No animals! It's bad enough I have to deal with the dog!"
Considering he has never feed, played with, let alone take the time to look at the dog bugs me. His father is really quiet and scares the living crap outta me. I've lived here 7 months and he's never said a word unless my boyfriends mother is there....
I know its weird but if he complains about a dog he has made it a point to avoid, u can only imagine what he thinks of me.
One day

Fairburn, GA

#232 Mar 19, 2012
I found out the hard way. The creep I was seeing was giving my dog treats behind my back to ensure my dog would like him. The length people will go.
Blobert

Saint Louis, MO

#233 May 29, 2012
I don't trust people who have pets. People who have pets are often the types of people I don't like. So, I only trust people that don't like.
robert

London, UK

#234 Sep 16, 2012
i like animals...for dinner.Thats about as far as my reation ship with animals goes,i couldn't give two shits about the happieness of the kfc or if the cow had good grass as long as it's cooked
Hooters Mom

Bethany, OK

#235 Nov 6, 2012
Never trust or am comfortable around person who did not even want to 'touch' an animal! I have such a neighbor. Only storm shelter on the street. I don't go because my 12# Hooter is not allowed in caller. She says "he will use up to much air" Hooter has since passed (his Mom will NOT be using her shelter!)
Bamdot

Santa Ana, CA

#236 Jan 26, 2013
I get bad vibes from dogs and their owners if they have any. I hate the way dogs look at me. I hate how they try to sniff me out and look into my eyes. I always feel like they are going to challenge me. They seem invasive and remind me of people that live in the ghetto. I am sure they are loving creatures, but the thought of having to feed someone else and dealing with their poop is too much work for me. I keep away from dogs and people who love dogs altogether.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

United States

#237 Jan 26, 2013
Bamdot wrote:
I get bad vibes from dogs and their owners if they have any. I hate the way dogs look at me. I hate how they try to sniff me out and look into my eyes. I always feel like they are going to challenge me. They seem invasive and remind me of people that live in the ghetto. I am sure they are loving creatures, but the thought of having to feed someone else and dealing with their poop is too much work for me. I keep away from dogs and people who love dogs altogether.
Sounds like the problem is YOU troll.

3 weeks ago, a beautiful female stray dalmation/pit bull mix showed up. she was starving, you could count every rib and bone in her spine. i ran her off for 2 days and then caught her on surveillance camera eating bird seed out of a bird feeder. i immediately started feeding her.

called animal control and they set a trap, she would not go near it.

called the vet, he prescribed some sedatives to knock her out. they didn't work. she ate enough to put Charlie Sheen out and they didn't work.

so now, i got a very loving outdoor dog that i feed twice a day, that guards the house, and waits impatiently for me to come home from work.

she can't help she's been put out and she can't help she's part pit bull. she has never barked, growled or shown any aggression, to me or my inside dog even when they met face to face.

no agency will help me with her beacuse she has pit bull in her.

so, it looks like i got me a fine dog and friend.

people who don't like animals suck and can't be trusted. period.
Cowardly Thomas

Indianapolis, IN

#238 Jan 26, 2013
Well people may not like me because I am an obnoxious cowardly troll, but at least I like animals. I have a rat terrier. Haha. Isn't it ironic that me, the snitch rat of humans, has a dog just like me? BTW, I usually can't laugh at myself, but I just finished a half gallon growler of French Broad We Heaver Scotch Ale and I am sailing. Especially because I started out the morning on Old Rasputin's 10% Russian Stout. WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Proxy Man Cullen

Arden, NC

#239 Jan 26, 2013
Fat Toxic Colon wrote:
Well people may not like me because I am an obnoxious cowardly troll, but at least I like animals. I have a rat terrier. Haha. Isn't it ironic that me, the snitch rat of humans, has a dog just like me? BTW, I usually can't laugh at myself, but I just finished a half gallon growler of French Broad We Heaver Scotch Ale and I am sailing. Especially because I started out the morning on Old Rasputin's 10% Russian Stout. WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Personally I drink vodka on ice, no smell so Susan can't tell until I'm stumbling drunk. Hic hic hic
Lisa bloggs

Hatfield, UK

#245 Mar 16, 2013
My mother in law does not understand anyone who has any sort of pet.
At the prospect of my husband and I one day getting a dog she's very negative..Why should she be? We have our own home...
We seem to receive the same negative response on our choice to have children instead of a holiday/social life.
I just don't understand why people hate pets or dogs..it seems so cold and uncaring..you would think that the prospect of being welcomed by a dog is one of the few genuine forms of kindness.
Faux Pas

United States

#248 Mar 18, 2013
Proxy Man Cullen wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I drink vodka on ice, no smell so Susan can't tell until I'm stumbling drunk. Hic hic hic
You just can't smell the vodka dip chit!
Just a guy

United States

#260 Mar 30, 2013
I don't hate animals but I don't like being around dogs. They slobber, get in your face and just smell horrible. I just enjoy bonding with humans more. I dated a girl who was an animal lover and she had mental issues. She never wanted to leave the house and ended up becoming an animal hoarder.

I don't think it's fair to not trust someone who's not a pet fanatic.
Keelee

United States

#261 May 14, 2013
I don't particularity like animals because of allergies but other than that I like dogs that are hypo allergenic. But I've heard people say they love animals but they don't like people. People who I've heard say things like that are those I've found the least trust worthy and sadly its the sever animal lovers. Like my ex she love animals car dogs rat lizards ect... But she is selfish and conceded.
Keelee

United States

#262 May 14, 2013
Just a guy wrote:
I don't hate animals but I don't like being around dogs. They slobber, get in your face and just smell horrible. I just enjoy bonding with humans more. I dated a girl who was an animal lover and she had mental issues. She never wanted to leave the house and ended up becoming an animal hoarder.
I don't think it's fair to not trust someone who's not a pet fanatic.
I agree bro. Mental issues same thing I delt with she was even on anti depressants.
tarara

State College, PA

#263 Oct 8, 2013
People use each other for sex or money .
Dogs or animal doesnt use us for that.dogs care about me . They are vey honest .sensitive .like me .
Im very depressed girl .people come to me for want sex or money from me .
kid nap me rape me .
I am allergic to lots of furly things . I love them .care about .so sad to see road kill .
I try not to eat animal .
Trisha

Virginia Beach, VA

#264 Apr 8, 2014
Should our next poll be can we trust people who don't like or have children.
I think both assumptions are retarded. People don't like or choose to not have animals for a variety of reasons just as some people choose to not have kids.
BTW I do like animals and I do have a pet, I value humans far more though.
I agree 100%-i value humans life more. I myself don't like animals at all. They are messy and prissy. My heart is for children and people who are hurting. I don't like when others want to press their opinions on me about their animals. I would not force mr views on them about my beautiful children.
Trisha

Virginia Beach, VA

#265 Apr 8, 2014
dem wrote:
I hate all animals and people who own them
-I agree with you. I would of course never hurt any animal and I am a very nice person. I just don't like animals at all. To each it's own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Restrooms 1 hr Shammon 23
More On Asheville Oneness Deeksha The Cult 1 hr Shammon 5
OK Woman Hides Meth Stash and Pistol in Her Vajaja (Mar '13) 1 hr Shammon 8
I Am Being Sexually Harrassed at Asheville Onen... 1 hr Shammon 1
Pretty red head at Hardee's on exit 44 8 hr Maintance man 3
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) Mon ChristineM 151,417
its not about white or black people in these si... Jul 23 Wake up 2

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages