subutex in or around Asheville

subutex in or around Asheville

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Since: Jun 13

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Hey guys I'm new to this area from mass I've been on subutex 3 years and can't find a mantinence doc and iM sick of slaving to the bullshit clinics down here so I'm a very serious buyer face to face I'm wanting a lot whether its subs OC morph or whatever you got that will last all day lol hit me up I'm hurtin pretty bad its [email protected] or PM
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2013
AlanLed wrote:
iM sick of slaving to the bullshit clinics down here
Then go take your drug head somewhere else.
I Got U Hooked Up

Hiawassee, GA

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Go see one of these 2 guys,

Fisher at 41 Kentucky West Asheville, he's good for a few.

And this guy named Larry at 199 Aurora Drive in Kenilworth right off from Tunnel Road, he can surely hook you up.

Enjoy.

Since: Jun 13

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Jun 21, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go take your drug head somewhere else.
Dude your such a loser. Wow you sure told me.

Since: Jun 13

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I Got U Hooked Up wrote:
Go see one of these 2 guys,
Fisher at 41 Kentucky West Asheville, he's good for a few.
And this guy named Larry at 199 Aurora Drive in Kenilworth right off from Tunnel Road, he can surely hook you up.
Enjoy.
Thanks for your help I appreciate it
OLiSWE

Arden, NC

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Were à swedish couple on a trip thru the US and were in som serious need of some help to find some subutex. We know no one and Would really apreciate some help to score some:D were serious but were here one more day and in a hurry!! Plz help!
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 22, 2013
OLiSWE wrote:
Were à swedish couple on a trip thru the US and were in som serious need of some help to find some subutex. We know no one and Would really apreciate some help to score some:D were serious but were here one more day and in a hurry!! Plz help!
You're not Swedish. We all know real Swedes speak better English than us North Carolinians.

Go take your fake post somewhere else, you... fake... whatever you are.
OLiSWE

Arden, NC

#9 Jun 22, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Swedish. We all know real Swedes speak better English than us North Carolinians.
Go take your fake post somewhere else, you... fake... whatever you are.
Shit, now you make me feel kinda dumb, Im pretty fucking swedish but i dont spell so well... Im so sorry but when were at home we run the sub in our little town. And Im bad at english, so sorry for that men what else should I do?! I dont know anybody, and the us has a crazy security so we had leave our shit home. We have lots of cash and want it, plz help. Got 5h untill we leave here, and we pay for gas to!
Junkie Alert

Orange, CA

#10 Jun 27, 2013
AlanLed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude your such a loser. Wow you sure told me.
Anyone that has made a negative comment concerning any of your post, youve replied back negatively calling them all types of un nessacary names.

You're seriously in need of psychiatric help, and definitely seeking the wrong medications to treat your underlying __problem /__problems..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 151,327
Shocking new revelations about Hillary Clinton ... 8 hr Howard 1
we are able to change portion of racism now! we... 10 hr Cotton monkeys 2
Asheville Apartments! 15 hr FDB794 8
rednecks are taking over asheville! Mon Noonecantstopme354 20
creepy stalker Jun 25 nobody 3
hillary's lie about coming under fire overseas ... Jun 25 HilLiary Clintoon 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages