Parkway police close road after dead ...
Tink

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Oct 21, 2009
insider wrote:
I know some stuff, from a friend... She was pregnant yet she still did meth and coke... She gave "massages" to men for money...topless... She went to clubs and hung out all night even after she found out she was pregnant... really... It could have been any strange dude off the street....
And yet she deserved to live and not be dumped like trash on the side of the road.:-<
Huhhuh

Weaverville, NC

#22 Oct 22, 2009
hooker jones wrote:
<quoted text>Show some respect for the dead! If this is True why do you need to tell the world? Hooker don't like a loud mouth!May this pretty lady Rest in Peace!
LOL? Did we offend your hooker's grave? Please.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#23 Oct 22, 2009
Thee was no need in that! Who cares! Someone just lost their child.
jeff

Candler, NC

#24 Oct 23, 2009
Ravenz Moon wrote:
Thee was no need in that! Who cares! Someone just lost their child.
Yes they did and yet here you are sticking your nose in it.
Creon

Candler, NC

#25 Oct 23, 2009
Hookah would think that Roseanne Barr was pretty!

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#26 Oct 23, 2009
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they did and yet here you are sticking your nose in it.
And you are doing what?

I am not going to get in to some little on of your pissing wars son this thread as you are trying to start. Show some respect for the dead.
ginger

Candler, NC

#27 Oct 23, 2009
Ravenz Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are doing what?
I am not going to get in to some little on of your pissing wars son this thread as you are trying to start. Show some respect for the dead.
you don't even know when you are talking jibberish
L Walker

Inman, SC

#28 Oct 23, 2009
insider wrote:
I know some stuff, from a friend... She was pregnant yet she still did meth and coke... She gave "massages" to men for money...topless... She went to clubs and hung out all night even after she found out she was pregnant... really... It could have been any strange dude off the street....
And you felt it was necessary to share that information here where her family can read it? You're a POS. Nobody deserves to die like she did.

Since: May 07

Candler, NC

#29 Oct 23, 2009
L Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you felt it was necessary to share that information here where her family can read it? You're a POS. Nobody deserves to die like she did.
Girls who do meth and coke are usually quite thin.
Buncy

Candler, NC

#30 Oct 23, 2009
I grieve with this family for their murdered daughter. She was the beloved child of a mother and father, and loved by her sister, despite any dark mischances in her life.

That said, I wonder why we were told the autopsy would be performed on Wednesday and the results announced, and yet here on Friday nothing has been disclosed about the autopsy. WLOS TV told us over and over on Tuesday we would know the results of the autopsy on Wednesday. Something strange is afoot. The public has a right to know.

Taking the life of a young girl like that is to me just about as heinous, cruel, and callous as a person could be. I'd personally volunteer to pull the switch on that lowlife scum. Same for that monster in Florida who kidnaped the 7-year-old girl and murdered her. I wouldn't bat an eye before administering his just punishment.

Let's hope we catch both of these scum without delay and bring them to justice. Exterminate them like rats.
Huhhuh

Weaverville, NC

#31 Oct 24, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls who do meth and coke are usually quite thin.
And end up on the side of the road, dead.

Candler, NC

#32 Oct 24, 2009
Huhhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why they haven't released the cause of death? Drug overdose?
What

Boone, NC

#33 Oct 24, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. It seems the family has been made aware of the body's condition and from what her father said, it doesn't sound like that was it.

From WLOS:

"Her father, Billy Carter, says he hopes detectives can make an arrest in the case soon. Carter says that on Thursday, detectives made the family aware of parts of the autopsy that have not been made public. He tells News 13 he can't understand how anyone could be so brutal to a young woman who was so kind.

http://www.wlos.com/shared/newsroom/top_stori...
thundermunkey

Vancouver, Canada

#34 Oct 24, 2009
I bet it was obamas brown shirts. theyr comin for your women!
Huhhuh

Weaverville, NC

#35 Oct 25, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only they had waited a few more days, the body would have been picked up with the leaf pickup. Nobody would have been the wiser.

Candler, NC

#36 Oct 25, 2009
Huhhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
If only they had waited a few more days, the body would have been picked up with the leaf pickup. Nobody would have been the wiser.
I find no humor in the death of a young woman. I don't think the cops are working this case very hard, either. Too busy arresting potheads.
Larry

United States

#37 Oct 25, 2009
Huhhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a f-in idiot...
rude

Maxton, NC

#38 Oct 25, 2009
how many bodies has larry dumped around here?
he is quite violent
Huhhuh

Weaverville, NC

#39 Oct 25, 2009
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a f-in idiot...
Enjoy your visit at the Biltmore. Don't forget to buy gas on your way out. Now bend over...

“ Mr. Cougar”

Since: Mar 07

Asheville

#40 Oct 25, 2009
Huhhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are MEAN, You have no heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jun '10) 4 hr Devil 303
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha Sun S Buttler 71
Weird Sounds like Sirens across the Valley Sat The Normal One 2
Don't Move To Vermont Avenue Or Anywhere In Wes... May 20 East Asheville 11
Time to CONSOLIDATE Avl City and Buncombe Count... May 20 Deplorable Infidel 4
Moral Turpitude - Another of Our Wonderful Serv... May 20 Deplorable Infidel 3
Asheville has no jobs, but PLENTY of Beer and D... (Feb '12) May 20 Defeat Maxine wal... 21

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages