“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#4 Dec 7, 2013
have fun with your imaginary friend
Mad Martha

Asheville, NC

#10 Dec 9, 2013
Buncy can even travel outside of his own skin I have seen it with my own eyes. I testified to it and Judge Blinky Kepple my lawer she believed me it is a human trait knowed even by my Okiehawma dirt farmer famly that people will believe a knowed lie when they wont too Ashville is one big vast lie!!!
nardo

Portland, ME

#11 Dec 9, 2013
Since they didnt have toilet paper, did Jesus use his robe to wipe himself after defecating? I assume he was traveling light in many situations in the desert. Thus, he would not have had toilet paper. It stands to reason then that he either didnt wipe himself and kept on the move, thus spreading around his backside from the locomotion of his buttocks. Then again, he may have just picked up a handful of sand.
theorist

Milford, PA

#12 Dec 9, 2013
nardo wrote:
Since they didnt have toilet paper, did Jesus use his robe to wipe himself after defecating? I assume he was traveling light in many situations in the desert. Thus, he would not have had toilet paper. It stands to reason then that he either didnt wipe himself and kept on the move, thus spreading around his backside from the locomotion of his buttocks. Then again, he may have just picked up a handful of sand.
Jesus had the ability to turn his crap into kosher snacks, for he was the Lord. His crack butter could end famines.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#13 Dec 9, 2013
JESUS IS LORD wrote:
Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen! Jesus is the reason for the Chrstmas season. AMEN!
AWOMEN!
nardo

Portland, ME

#14 Dec 9, 2013
I can never shake this image of Jesus being this wild man running around, possibly offending people with his odor. After all they washed his feet with wine, they must have had a real smell. Pooh on his robe, running around like homeless, drinking wine, possibly pissing himself, not letting his disciples wipe their asses, his urgency and emotion: "Dont wipe! lets just keep walking!" then stomping off virulently with pooh smearing his robe, unstopped by any force. Roman soldiers holding their noses at his appearance, finally crucified the bastard.
Nardo

Portland, ME

#17 Dec 10, 2013
The worst part of the crucifixion was that Jesus was so far gone mentally depraved that he was unaware that he was crucified. He hung on the cross and made animal impersonations like "barking dog" and told people who walked by that he was a space alien. Those who happened to return his glance felt the horror of his insane eyes. He urinated and shat upon himself freely. To this day, the Vatican guards a secret miracle of an unnamed church in Italy where pure urine ran down the leg of a Jesus statue.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#21 Dec 20, 2013
hows that imaginary friend working out for ya?
The Church Lady

Williamston, SC

#26 Dec 29, 2013
You leftwing un-American godless atheist liberals will learn soon enough when you leave this life that their is indeed a God and a Jesus Christ. Because ou will be burning in the Lake of Fire in HELL. Now, take stock of yourselves. Get to a Bible believing church, take a knee, and give your heart to Jesus Christ. Be good and follow Christ and you will be SAVED and go to Heaven.
A M E N !!!
JESUS CHRIST Is LORD

Williamston, SC

#27 Dec 30, 2013
JESUS CHRIST Is LORD! A M E N !
JESUS LOVES OU AND SO DO I!!!
A M E N !!!
Myrtle Mae Forsythe

Williamston, SC

#28 Dec 30, 2013
Praise God Almighty! Amen!
JESUS CHRIST Is LORD! A M E N !
JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!
A M E N !!!
Henrietta Jane Smith

Williamston, SC

#29 Dec 30, 2013
Jesus Christ is Lord! May He keep you save from evil and Satan. AMEN!
JESUS Is LORD

Williamston, SC

#30 Dec 31, 2013
JESUS IS LORD! Amen!!!
Buella Mae Hoffman

Williamston, SC

#31 Jan 1, 2014
JESUS CHRIST IS THLORD OF OUR LIVES HERE ON EARTH!

A M E N !!!

Slackers, take heart and return to Jesus! Praise God! Amen!

Sinners who have never known Christ, COME TO CHURCH this Sunday and ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and Save you from sin and degradation!

A M E N !!!
Myrtle Mae Hartsock

Williamston, SC

#32 Jan 2, 2014
JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD OF THEORLD AND THE LORD OF My LIFE! A M E N !!!
JESUS LOVES YOU

Greenville, SC

#33 Jan 10, 2014
A M E N !!!
Y'all get to church this Sunday now ya hear?
JESUS CHRIST LIVES

Greenville, SC

#34 Jan 11, 2014
JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

A M E N !!!

Get thee to church in the mornin now ya hear?
JESUS IS LORD

Greenville, SC

#35 Jan 13, 2014
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

A M E N !!!

Y'all get thee to church this Sunday!
JESUS IS LOVE

Greenville, SC

#36 Jan 15, 2014
A M E N !!!!

Y'all get to church now ya hear?
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Asheville, NC

#39 Feb 11, 2014
JESUS IS LOVE wrote:
A M E N !!!!
Y'all get to church now ya hear?
Greenville South Carolina is a God Fearing church going Southern town! A M E N !!!

Sinners, invite Jesus Christ to come into your Heart and be the Lord of your life. A M E N !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I MISS The FORUMS FROM MOUNTAIN EXPRESS 1 hr Spiffy 15
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Science 161,940
Luke combs 13 hr Steel 1
Should Esther Manheimer Remain as Mayor of Ashe... Thu Volatile Mayor Blew 1
Who Has the Best Burger in Asheville? Thu Muffy Pierce 8
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha Thu Muffy Pierce 89
Does Alcoholics Anonymous Work? Or Is It a Sham? Thu Muffy Pierce 8

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages