|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Magwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hounds tooth skirt again today. Another Wednesday. Does Julie have a schedule or rotation for her outfits?
Return of the Hounds tooth skirt, black hose and boots! Wednesdays are good!
Frank N Furter

Taft, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

ah. I see i've stumbled on to yet another republican "legitimate rape" thread.

I hope you women voters are paying attention.
FlipTheTyrd

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Julie Wunder gives me a raging hardon every time she comes on. She is so sexy.
bootlegger

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Magwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Return of the Hounds tooth skirt, black hose and boots! Wednesdays are good!
The problem is that she continues to cross her legs the wrong way. She has been doing this silly move ever since after she got engaged. We don't get the thigh action that we use to get. So now if she is wearing hot leather hooker boots with the short hounds tooth skirt it doesn't matter. In fact, Julie her wearing any hot outfits is pointless because she doesn't cross her legs right over left and she doesn't sit on the left side of the screen. Maybe we can ask Holly to move her bony butt to the right side of the screen and maybe we get some leg that we use to receive from Julie, but I have the feeling that she would just cross them the wrong way on the left side of the screen as well. Also she is going to start wearing those silly pantyhose’s so we are most differently no going to be getting no kind of leg action whatsoever.
john

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Will be their 4-every just like the rest of the news team...can't get a real job. What we got here Jay balden, Tammy a lesbo,Julie a has been with no tits, only in the mtns...report on shit that u can find on any news.yea big action ...............what a joke...
john

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

o 4 got..they have to keep sayen their name. Wunder if that's 4 us or them?
john

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

THE TRUTH wrote:
If you people only knew the real Julie Wunder.
On TV she seems sweet and innocent but in real
life very arrogant, thinks she is better than
everyone. She is also very very crazy, thats why her
first husband divorced her, just ask him about
how crazy she is you would be totally amazed.
yep.all ready been their. thanks but no thanks
john

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Wow sounds like you have an AXE to burn. We all make mistakes. Hope you were not called their friend. Middle ground is a tuff arena to be in. She is not that bad.....:-)
Magwitch

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Well, it's ok if the world ends tomorrow. Julie went out wearing her hottest outfit: the infamous houndstooh skirt, black hose and boots. If the Mayan are wrong, than it will be a merry Christmas after all. Thanks, Julie!
Re Julie Wunder

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Yea. I always liked the girl. Her ladyship just swirls with charm. She has this great flutish voice and a girlish smile that lift the spirits. Plus she is delightful to look at, and she wears tasteful fashions which quite elegantly display her ample femininity.

And pique the imagination.

And the utterly splendid way she uses her lovely hands with those elegant long fingers, it just sends lightning bolts up and down my spine! Leonardo da Vinci should immortalize those beautiful hands.

Now THAT is weather with gusto.

Julie, you go, girl! We love you out here in teevy land.
John

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Probly be knocked up big as a house before long. That's what happens when they take it too deep.
Marion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Give me russ any day hes a stud
Magwitch

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I'm partial to Julie in black hose and boots, but her legs were smokin' hot this morning. Maybe Russ Bowen should leave more often, if she's going to look that hot for a colleague's last day at the station.
Frey Glen

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Magwitch wrote:
Well, it's ok if the world ends tomorrow. Julie went out wearing her hottest outfit: the infamous houndstooh skirt, black hose and boots. If the Mayan are wrong, than it will be a merry Christmas after all. Thanks, Julie!
I don't remember her wearing the houndstooth skirt
Frey Glen

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Magwitch wrote:
I'm partial to Julie in black hose and boots, but her legs were smokin' hot this morning. Maybe Russ Bowen should leave more often, if she's going to look that hot for a colleague's last day at the station.
when did Julie wear an outfit without pantyhose's? Usually when it is winter Julie doesn't wear her outfits without pantyhose's!
where oh where

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

where oh where is Julie Wunder? No, I don't miss her at all, just curious as to why she hasn't been on lately? I, myself, am praying she NEVER returns to News 13!!! Holly Hedrick is so much more professional!
Kara

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

There is a rumor her husband beat her up really badly, hope this is not true.
Frey Glen

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Where oh where and Kara if you actually paid attention you would know that Julie has been suffering from voice issues. She is not actually sick but her voice is bad. Visit her website http://runninginaskirt.com/ . Also Julie is the best thing about WLOS and if she didn't return I have no doubt that she would excel in anything that she puts her mind to!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

For all of you suffering Julie Wunder fans at there I have a little treat for all of you! I have uploaded tons of clips of her that can be viewed on my Youtube channel! Here is the link, http://www.youtube.com/user/blajas8... Enjoy! Also please visit Julie Wunder's blog that can be found by following this link, http://runninginaskirt.com/ Please wish her a speedy recovery from her Sinus Surgery that she will be receiving tomorrow. Always have people around you that love and care for you. Peace and lots of love!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 199 of199
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Asheville Forum right now

Search the Asheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Planned Parenthood Has Quotas For Abortions 6 min The HOFFMAN REPORT 1
HOMOSEXUALITY & ABORTION ARE ABOMINATIONS TO GO... 11 min June 27
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 12 min ChromiuMan 134,005
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 49 min Delinger 55,662
WHERE OH WHERE ARE THE TROLLS? Oy Vey! 2 hr Dixie Hillbilly 2
False Prophets? Start With Osho 5 hr Satyam Thomas 76
BOTHWELL D.W.I. ARREST For Drinking Too Liberally 5 hr Gordon Lightloafers 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••