Obama friend arrested for soliciting ...

Obama friend arrested for soliciting male prostitute

Posted in the Asheville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben Conner

Candler, NC

#1 Apr 6, 2011
One of President Barack Obama's close friends has been arrested in Honolulu on suspicion of soliciting a prostitute. Honolulu police say Robert "Bobby" Titcomb was one of four men arrested in an undercover sting operation late Monday and released on $500 bail.

The 49-year-old Titcomb attended Punahou School in Honolulu with Obama. The two often golf, play basketball, go to the beach and dine together when the president returns home to Hawaii for vacation.

Obama's family has also attended barbeques at Titcomb's beachside home in Waialua.

Titcomb and Obama last spent time together in Hawaii during Obama's most recent vacation over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. The White House had no comment.

Titcomb has not publicly responded to the charges, and he wasn't immediately available for comment.
Bubba

Timberlake, NC

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Hmmmm, Anyone thinking what I'm thinking? That would definately be a change from past Presidents.
Joan

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Apr 6, 2011
Are you thinking 'I didn't know Obama had any old friends'?
Cletus Hunnicutt

Candler, NC

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Bubba wrote:
Hmmmm, Anyone thinking what I'm thinking? That would definately be a change from past Presidents.
Change? Remember Larry Sinclair? Obama has a penchant for other guys. Word is that Michelle is a man who has had the "operation".
Bubba

Timberlake, NC

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Joan wrote:
Are you thinking 'I didn't know Obama had any old friends'?
Nah, I was thinking he has some very, very good and close old male friends.wink...wink
Jay Insectt

Candler, NC

#6 Apr 7, 2011
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I was thinking he has some very, very good and close old male friends.wink...wink
Google Larry Sinclair for all the details! The executive summary: a rock of coke and the relieving of a stiff muscle in the back of a limosine.
Bubba

Timberlake, NC

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Cletus Hunnicutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Change? Remember Larry Sinclair? Obama has a penchant for other guys. Word is that Michelle is a man who has had the "operation".
I always thought that Michelle was the man of the house. That would also explain the biceps, man boobs and size 14 shoe.
Ghost Dog

Sylva, NC

#8 Apr 7, 2011
Which Repuglican politician was working as a prostitute?
Ghost Dog

Sylva, NC

#9 Apr 7, 2011
Oh, now the truth comes out, some cops ran a sting operation and solicited men, then charged them with "soliciting", they got 4 men in a group, hmmm, wonder if Breitbart was behind this, he has Repug friends in lots of police departments and they are trying their best to embarrass Obama? Typical Fox Noise scam, entrapment, edit the tape to fit your desired results and scam the audience of devoted "believers"!
Bubba

Timberlake, NC

#10 Apr 7, 2011
It's all becuming (intentional) to be very clear why the men of the democrat party are so loyal to a man that has shown nothing in public for the past two years. It's going to be hard to spin this into being the Republican party or Bush's fault. We all know that Obama never follows Republican instruction.
Bert Conway

Candler, NC

#11 Apr 7, 2011
Ghost Dog wrote:
Which Repuglican politician was working as a prostitute?
Ghost Dog, now you know republicans are moral church going family folk. It is that big tent dimorat party that has all the perverts in it. No doubt Obama's date back in the day, limosine driver Larry Sincair, was a loyal dimorat.:)
Slingblade

Suffolk, VA

#12 Apr 7, 2011
Some peeps said all along that Obammy would suck as a president.
Normal in Asheville

Asheville, NC

#13 Apr 7, 2011
He got arrested for trying to pay for what Obama has been doing to us for free!!!
Bert Conway

Candler, NC

#14 Apr 8, 2011
Normal in Asheville wrote:
He got arrested for trying to pay for what Obama has been doing to us for free!!!
No doubt Obama has been getting his poopcute plucked by other guys all his life. He also goes to the zoo and sneaks into the monkey cage and lets other apes pick crab lice off of him.
Hank M

Asheville, NC

#15 Apr 8, 2011
Obama has always struck me as light in the loafers.
Hatty Mc Daniels

Asheville, NC

#16 Apr 9, 2011
Are we surprised that Obama's boyfriends are quueer as well?
Google Larry Sinclair

Asheville, NC

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Google "Larry Sinclair".
Tina

Asheville, NC

#18 Apr 12, 2011
Lol.
U idiots

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2014
Tina wrote:
Lol.
U r all idiots I can tell u firsthand bobby or barack Obama aren't gay and Michael isn't a man or shes got a voodoo doctor to give her a uterus cuz they don't do that in sex Chang surgery
Cletus Hunnicutt

Columbia, SC

#20 Jun 26, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 17 min Rose_NoHo 176,051
News Wondering what happened to city's panhandling law (Sep '07) 1 hr lol 122
URGENT NOTICE! Pineapple Willy's in PCB, FL 1 hr Go to this site 3
News School with major chickenpox outbreak has high ... 7 hr right on 5
News Bouche Studio permanently closed (Jul '08) Mon Bruce McNally 273
News Ezra Miller 'assaulted for being gender ambiguo... Nov 18 C Kersey 1
trump lovers are sick people Nov 18 CindiesPuttinginWork 32

Asheville Jobs

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages