Addressing Her Latest False Allegations

Addressing Her Latest False Allegations

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Re Marty Tackitt-Grist

Asheville, NC

#1 Nov 25, 2012
25 November 2012 update:

Recently I received the following message from the NC Court of Appeals in Raleigh:
Re: Grist v Smith - COA12-488
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:36 PM
"Court of Appeals of North Carolina" <[email protected]>
To:
"Mr. Larry Smith" <email address redacted>
Cc:
Mr. Smith, This is to notify you that this matter and all other cases on the 11-26-2012 calendar will be rescheduled to a later date as soon as possible.[end of email]
I called the Court of Appeals and spoke with a clerk who transferred my call to John Connell, Clerk of the NC Court of Appeals. He told me the case would be put over to January because -- GET THIS!-- a judge on the Court of Appeals had been defeated and a new judge would come on in January. Now how could THAT have anything to do with it, since the defeated Court of Appeals judge is still officially on the Court of Appeals until the end of the year. Is more skulduggery afoot here? Nothing surprises me any more, except the excuse given by the clerk for removing my appeal from the docket does not appear to be reasonable.
Consider that I was cited to show cause why I should not be punished for contempt of court, before Judge Clontz on 8 November 2011. See the above Order to Show Cause, the date set for which is just TWO DAYS before the base NO-CONTACT order expired. By law, a North Carolina NO-CONTACT order expires in 1 year.
Now look at Marty Grist's affidavit:
[begin quote]
I filed a complaint on 2-10-12 for breaking RO[sic] via US Mail. A date was set, for which I was unaware that I was expected to be there. My apologies for that. I understand now that a date will be given & that I am to show up. Complaint for this date below at bottom:

Defendent[sic] has continued to harass me and my visitors by mail, email, city services: animal control, building safety (Mark Case), Metropolitan Sewerage, in person he yells, drop[sic] his clothing & "moons" my guests, "flips" them off, harrases[sic] me at grocery store, stalks me on internet. He was convicted guilty of cyberstalking me last February, but has continued to publish slanderous comments that are humiliating and harmful to my work as a teacher for [unintelligible]
[end quote]
I don't know what she hopes to prove. She has been running up and down the street trying to collar witnesses. Again for about the fifth time, I offer to take a polygraph if she will. I have sent her no mail, except copies of all court filings which by law I am required to do. Motions will be filed in this case soon, and the law requires me to send her copies of the motions.
During the pendency of this NO-CONTACT ORDER, I have sent her NO email, and if she has emails purporting to be from me, they are forgeries. The same goes for mail other than what I have been required by law to send.
Re Marty Tackitt-Grist

Asheville, NC

#2 Nov 25, 2012
[CONTINUED]

I have no plans to communicate with her. Anything or anyone which is demoniacal, I studiously avoid. As the great poet, Ogden Nash, said, "If called by a panther, don't anther."
I have not contacted Animal Control about her.(Notice I skipped City Services; I'll come back to that one.) If I had contacted Animal Control, however, I would have had good reason. She lets her dog Hershey run loose and he comes here often. The trespasses occurred all summer and into the fall. She has even chased him into our back yard, and I have seen her in our front yard chasing Hershey several times. I hold no grudge against her dog or cat. They are innocent. The cat poops in our driveway. One day recently my dogs were taking care of business in our front yard when she drove up in her car and let Hershey out. He immediately ran over here to cock his leg and pee, and she strutted herself within 10 feet of me chasing him: If looks could kill... And yes, she was screaming and yelling. She has a tongue that can take the bark off a gnarly locust tree. That last trespass was just a few days before she smeared her last glob of perjury in the document above. And the reason Marty Grist's presence here is a trespass is because both of us here have repeatedly asked Marty Grist to stay off this property. We certainly do stay off her property, and if anyone does trespass there, there are large security cameras prominently displayed on the north and south ends of her boarding house. So don't be tempted.
I'm taking a break, will come back soon to address the other false allegations.
shaddap stoopid

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
what a lieing blowhard you are Larry Smith!
Beth Marie Foss

Asheville, NC

#4 Nov 25, 2012
shaddap stoopid wrote:
what a lieing blowhard you are Larry Smith!
Why don't you try and make him shut up, runt.
shaddap stoopid

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Beth Marie Foss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and make him shut up, runt.
LOL, I bet he can make you shut up! You'll find out just how much a runt he is. LOL!
Beth Marie Foss

Asheville, NC

#6 Nov 25, 2012
shaddap stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I bet he can make you shut up! You'll find out just how much a runt he is. LOL!
Promises, promises. Such a windbag full of hot air!

I struck a nerve and caused Willard to flinch in jittery discomfort. Willard, you've been sending mail to Marty Grist and signing someone else's signature to it, my pygmy imp, no? What else have you done, my sneaky little rodent-faced saboteur?

So people can see what you look like your mug is going up this afternoon at YOU KNOW WHERE!

At da BLAWG, folks, at da BLAWG, for everyone to see. I hope the hideous pic doesn't break the scanner.
you be in jail

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Beth Marie Foss wrote:
<quoted text>
Promises, promises. Such a windbag full of hot air!
I struck a nerve and caused Willard to flinch in jittery discomfort. Willard, you've been sending mail to Marty Grist and signing someone else's signature to it, my pygmy imp, no? What else have you done, my sneaky little rodent-faced saboteur?
So people can see what you look like your mug is going up this afternoon at YOU KNOW WHERE!
At da BLAWG, folks, at da BLAWG, for everyone to see. I hope the hideous pic doesn't break the scanner.
lol, jail, you can't get jail out of your mind. good for you.
Alarm of Unexpected Evil

Asheville, NC

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Willard the Wifebeater wrote:
<quoted text>[nonsense snipped]
One begins to feel an unnaccountable alarm of unexpected evil when one receives the following message regarding a long-awaited appellate ruling:

Re: Grist v Smith - COA12-488
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:36 PM

To:
"Mr. Larry Smith" <email address redacted>
Cc:
Mr. Smith, This is to notify you that this matter and all other cases on the 11-26-2012 calendar will be rescheduled to a later date as soon as possible.[end email]

The Clerk, John Connell, gave as the excuse for the postponement of these cases to the January docket, although not using the judge's name, that Judge Cressie Thigpen had been defeated in the election.

That's odd because Judge Thigpen is still empowered to hear appeals through the end of this year.
JingleBells

Asheville, NC

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Are those the keys of the padded room I hear?
Slowwwww Slimy Slug Sam

Asheville, NC

#10 Nov 26, 2012
JingleBells wrote:
Are those the keys of the padded room I hear?
NO, those are the rats in your trailer scurrying across your cheap silverware.
Buncy

Asheville, NC

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Slowwwww Slimy Slug Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, those are the rats in your trailer scurrying across your cheap silverware.
Aye, but I'm in jail, so that can't be it.
Sloowwwwww Slimy Slug Sam

Asheville, NC

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Slowwwwwww Slimy Slug Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, but I'm in jail, so that can't be it.
I also here voices in my head and got brane damage from momma droping me on my dead so manny times. Good ideal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 hr Science 164,345
Cecil Bothwell loses in primaries 5 hr Myrtle Mae 42
Hey Its Just A Telephone 5 hr Billy Joe Hunnicutt 7
WHAT HAPPENED To The FORUMS POST? 5 hr JayBugg 5
Blame it On The Police 5 hr Thomas GinMill Ho... 65
NFL Not Relevant in 2017 6 hr Barry Soetoro 9
The Clinton body count. The story CNN & MSNBC d... (Dec '16) Sun Jimmy Jam 16

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages