Asheville graffiti initiative makes h...

Asheville graffiti initiative makes headway

There are 3 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Jul 16, 2014, titled Asheville graffiti initiative makes headway. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

Starting July 1, the city began offering property owners up to $500 in assistance toward the cost of removing the illicit markings from their buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

yep

Asheville, NC

#2 Jul 17, 2014
caused by rebellious youth with no fathers nor ambition in their lives...
many of Amerikkka's problems stem from this these days...
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Report graffiti online here:

https://www.publicstuff.com/nc/asheville/issu...

PS you get a better response if you post a photograph ;)

That way, it's harder for the city to ignore the problem.

You're welcome.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2014
Dixie Hillbilly wrote:
I hve an idea. Remove the graffitti vandals when caught. Remove them back up to their holes up north. After they've spent 30 days in the custody of the sheriff (jail). We never had a graffitti problem in Asheville until a few years ago.
Absolutely correct Hillbilly. And after the 30 days in jail, deport them back to their northern cities of origin. The taxpayer should not have to pay homeowners to remove graffitti. Remove the graffitti vandal iinstead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Kenedy njoroge 151,383
Transgender Restrooms 8 hr Wendy 22
When the hell are they starting the renovation ... 17 hr hillaryclinton2354 1
Asheville Apartments! Jun 28 FDB794 8
rednecks are taking over asheville! Jun 27 Noonecantstopme354 20
creepy stalker Jun 25 nobody 3
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) Jun 25 Paddling has its ... 197

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages