Since: May 13

High Springs, FL

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I guess my other post got deleted or whatever... So does anybody know a younger white guy who drives a Honda Civic?
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2013
You had a whole thread about this guy before. A license plate would help...

Oh, wait, I forgot, that's what I wrote before, in the last thread...

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 15, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
You had a whole thread about this guy before. A license plate would help...

Oh, wait, I forgot, that's what I wrote before, in the last thread...
I'm pretty sure I've already said that I had no idea what his license plate was. Also, I probably wouldn't post his plate on a public forum anyways...
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2013
glitzylicious wrote:
Also, I probably wouldn't post his plate...
Which makes it rather difficult for us to post his name.

/thread
Public

Candler, NC

#6 Jun 16, 2013
There are only about 10,000 white civics with younger guys driving them around here. Which one are you looking for?

High Springs, FL

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Public wrote:
There are only about 10,000 white civics with younger guys driving them around here. Which one are you looking for?
He's probably in his 20's, white male, short hair, older white Honda Civic hatchback, he stops at the gas station by the interstate ramp...
Public

Candler, NC

#8 Jun 16, 2013
glitzylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably in his 20's, white male, short hair, older white Honda Civic hatchback, he stops at the gas station by the interstate ramp...
...the gas station by th interstate ramp....
That only describes about 500 hundred gas stations around here.
...mid 20's, white male, short hair, older white Honda Civic hatchback....
That only describes about 1000 guys around here
Maybe time to narrow the search...or drop it. You aren't going to find anyone with this description. It could almost be ME except my car isn't white. LOL
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Looking for a man driving an unmarked white police car...

High Springs, FL

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Public wrote:
<quoted text>...the gas station by th interstate ramp....
That only describes about 500 hundred gas stations around here.
...mid 20's, white male, short hair, older white Honda Civic hatchback....
That only describes about 1000 guys around here
Maybe time to narrow the search...or drop it. You aren't going to find anyone with this description. It could almost be ME except my car isn't white. LOL
Sooo 1,000 guys in THAT area all drive an older model white Honda Civic hatchback? Doubtfully. Obviously if you don't want to help, that's perfectly fine, move along. I'm obviously not from NC so I would have NO idea how many gas station you have right next to your interstate ramps. So thanks anyways and have a fabulous day...
CorinaCorina

Candler, NC

#12 Jun 17, 2013
There really are a lot of exit ramps and every one of them seems to have a gas station on it or near it. This is a hippie kind of town. Everyone has a honda or a suburu. Your only useful bit of distinguishing information is this guy has short hair. That's the ONLY thing not totally common here. lol lol lol
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Do we know what year the vehicle is? Does the vehicle have decorative rims on the wheels? Are the windows darkened? What state is the license plate from? Is there *any* information you can give us?

What race is the man you are looking for? How tall is he? What is his name? Where does he live? What is his address? Where does he work? Is he married? What is his wife's name? Does he have children? Where do they go to school? How many children does he have? Does he have an email address? Does he have a facebook page? Does he have a nickname?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jun '10) 3 hr Devil 303
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha Sun S Buttler 71
Weird Sounds like Sirens across the Valley Sat The Normal One 2
Don't Move To Vermont Avenue Or Anywhere In Wes... Sat East Asheville 11
Time to CONSOLIDATE Avl City and Buncombe Count... Sat Deplorable Infidel 4
Moral Turpitude - Another of Our Wonderful Serv... Sat Deplorable Infidel 3
Asheville has no jobs, but PLENTY of Beer and D... (Feb '12) Sat Defeat Maxine wal... 21

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages