It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Comments (Page 4,750)

Showing posts 94,981 - 95,000 of126,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you are mixing two completely different concepts. The trick of science is to discover how it happens naturally, which is actually the most challenging part. You accuse me of lying, but it is you who is willfully spread misinformation. They have produced living organisms in the lab, that's why they are able to understand the process enough to actually test the abiogenesis hypotheses they are working on. But since you don't want to learn and instead just like to ignore the actual science behind it then toss up your hands as if you have won some huge debate, there is no need to even bother giving you the specifics on how it happens.
What BS!!! Science has never replicated, or caused the spontainious generation of life and that is exactly why you didn't even try to support your lie with a reference. Please....we're not stupid in here.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are changing words, you said "replicate life" and nothing about the origin. Why must you lie and be this dishonest?
I have to be clear so that you don't confuse precreation with replication of the origin of life. I knwo you atheists like the back of my hand. You've never seen a truth you can't twist.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know that. Science has no idea how life came to be. <quoted text>Science has no answer for the origin of life. Yeah, it has looked at, and researched it. The conclusion, science can't explain the complexity we see, can not replicate the origins of what we see, nor has anyone ever observed the origin of life. This fable you reference must be science. The science you spout certainly isn't science. Science that says if YOU had the right equipment, YOU could replicate the origin of life. You don't even understand the complexities of biology, let olone its origins.
Tell me how you expect something that is eternal to have an origin? One of GODs attributes is he is eternal and that he is a living GOD. He satifies the Law of Biogenesis perfectly. Science will not, and can not, disprove GOD. Heck, he invented it.
You keep forgetting the "yet" in there.

"Science has no answer for the origin of life, yet."

Is the correct phrase, you just don't want scientists to find it, admit it, that's why you omit the "yet." It's the only reason you would, since you have been told repeatedly that science progress. You book regresses, that does not mean we should regress.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Kitten's knowledge of science dwarfs yours. She is grounded in reality and does not seem to distort science to her own ends.
You are an idiot dugan and now I remember why I quit posting to you. She says she can replicate the origin of life if she just had the right equipment!! Scientific theories demand that their tests be replicatable dogan. So if you had the "EQUIPMENT" could you replicate the origin of life also????

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>What BS!!! Science has never replicated, or caused the spontainious generation of life and that is exactly why you didn't even try to support your lie with a reference. Please....we're not stupid in here.
You are a lost cause, you should donate your brain to science, maybe they can isolate the brain damage that causes such blind faith and a lack of desire to learn beyond your presupposed limits.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know that. Science has no idea how life came to be.
Actually, we do know that. There is never "nothing," there is always something, and there never was a "nothing" as far as we know. The difference is that you don't even know what is meant when I state 'there is never "nothing"' because you are too scientifically illiterate.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot dugan and now I remember why I quit posting to you. She says she can replicate the origin of life if she just had the right equipment!! Scientific theories demand that their tests be replicatable dogan. So if you had the "EQUIPMENT" could you replicate the origin of life also????
Tsk tsk, there is your lying again, tell the truth sometime, it might even feel good.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the limit then? Define it.
It is called the scientific method. I'm surprised you've never heard of it or you wouldn't have asked that question. It requires observation, testing, replication, with degrees of probability.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't harp about SINGLE flood evidence. I harp about flood evidence period, and I have provided such evidence from "multiple" locations all over the globe, so the flood is backed up.
No, you have provided evidence that discounts a world wide flood, end of story. Your fables call it a world wide flood, never happened, you helped show the evidence that it never happened. Congratulations on destroying your own argument, it takes a special kind of stupid for that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you have accomplished. I only know what you reveal. So far that amounts to commenting incorrectly or asking questions about things which are clearly presented in the Bible.
Really, then why are the answers in your bible never different than "god dun it and that's that?"

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>It is called the scientific method. I'm surprised you've never heard of it or you wouldn't have asked that question. It requires observation, testing, replication, with degrees of probability.
The scientific method is why we know you're wrong. So again, what is the limit?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't there. I, like you, only know what has been revealed.
So in other words, you know less than an uneducated atheist. Good that you admit that finally.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no challenge here. Science does not claim to be able to replicate planets, quarks, black holes or people.
Nor does it have any idea the origin of life. Science is very limited. At least you understand that. Funny how you left that off your list. Had you included it, you would have been in complete contradiction with your girlfriend Kitten. She says.....

"They have produced living organisms in the lab, that's why they are able to understand the process enough to actually test the abiogenesis hypotheses they are working on."

Heck dogen, she says she can replicate the origin of life with the right lab equipment. Can you do that too Dogen?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I've stated is it Hannity?
That is literally the only assertion you can make, because the theory of evolution is the only idea that has explained any of the flaws in organism structures, and vestigial organs and traits. You have posted nothing to explain these. If you want to play with the adults you need to stop thinking like a toddler.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting the "yet" in there.
"Science has no answer for the origin of life, yet."
Is the correct phrase, you just don't want scientists to find it, admit it, that's why you omit the "yet." It's the only reason you would, since you have been told repeatedly that science progress. You book regresses, that does not mean we should regress.
There is no room in science for "yets". Yet's means it hasn't been confirmed but "maybe someday, hopefully it will". Science works off observation and testing....not the hopes of the dilusional. "Yets" in science is meaningless and void of the slightest worth.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes almost no mind at all to read all the science you've been providing.
Another grand lie from the master of nothing.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>Nor does it have any idea the origin of life. Science is very limited. At least you understand that. Funny how you left that off your list. Had you included it, you would have been in complete contradiction with your girlfriend Kitten. She says.....
"They have produced living organisms in the lab, that's why they are able to understand the process enough to actually test the abiogenesis hypotheses they are working on."
Heck dogen, she says she can replicate the origin of life with the right lab equipment. Can you do that too Dogen?
You forgot the "yet" again, why do you even deny that it's possible? If you were secure in your faith you would not deny that science may find the answer.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you "started" this forum. Humm. Sound iffy.
Get it right! I wrote the letter to the paper that started this forum!
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it has taken us from the dark ages to rovers on Mars. Not to shabby. It only addresses reality but I don't see that as a limitation.
Science has it's limitations. Science can't explain the origin of the same consciousness that created the Mars rover. Nor can you. Science only works on things that are observable, testable, and replicatable. You can't observe, test, or replicate the origin of consciousness, exactly like you can't do the same with human from non-human evolution. Now the mars rover can be observed, tested, and replicated....huh? What about how it fits the scientific method and human from non-human evolution doesn't.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is untrue based on the evidence I have shown you in the past. We know the steps matter took to become "alive" and are making progress in working toward replication. But this is not a problem for you because you have a back-up rationalization in place, as you have already admitted.
Liar, you know no such thing and your lack of supporting resources supports my claim.
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as angry, nasty and delusional as ever.
No, I'm just tired of fighting fire with a garden hose. I'm ready to call bullshit bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,981 - 95,000 of126,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Asheville Forum right now

Search the Asheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 51 min State Too 49,261
Mountain Xpress Once Again Thinks We Are Stupid (Apr '10) 8 hr DISBARRED LarryBuncySmith 112
Abortion Clinic In Asheville One Of Many To Fall 8 hr Disabrred LarryBuncySmith 75
A Citizen Asks Minnesota Democrats This Very Si... 8 hr CECIL HOOPS IV 11
shocking crime statistics for asheville (Apr '13) 8 hr DISBARRED LarryBuncySmith 9
Review: Grand Discovery Consultants (Oct '08) 19 hr Lena Guillot 272
The gradual anti-Darwin revolution Tue ApePeeD 10
•••

Freeze Warning for Buncombe County was issued at April 16 at 3:30AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••