New Paltz NY Teen Sues Parents For Ch...

New Paltz NY Teen Sues Parents For Child Support

Posted in the Asheville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The HOFFMAN REPORT

Asheville, NC

#1 Mar 8, 2014
The New Paltz, New York honor student who is suing her parents for $650 in weekly child support and college tuition reportedly sent a disturbing message to her mother. The message apparently got under the judge’s skin due to its inflammatory and disrespectful nature.

The New Paltz Times has obtained the “phone message” left by Rachel Canning, which was submitted to Morris County Court. Judge Peter Bogart called the message vulgar and scolded the teen in court earlier this week.

Read the transcript of the message below:

"Hi mom just to let you know you’re a realfucking winner aren’t you you think you’re so cool and you think you caught me throwing up in the bathroom after eating an egg frittatta, yeah sorry that you have problems now and you need to harp on mine because I didn’t and i actually took ashit which I really just wanna shitall over your face right now because it looks like that anyway, anyway Ifuckinghate you and um I’ve written you off so don’t talk to me, don’t do anything I’m blocking you from just about everything, have a nice life, bye mom."

Judge Bogart “ruled for immediately forcing Rachel Canning to support her own self seeing as she ran away from home. The judge told the insolent adult (the teen is over 18 years old) that she will need to support herself and work her own way through school. Miss Canning's parents were officially relieved of any obligation to support her. Furthermore, Miss Canning was ordered to pay all her parents court costs because her suit was deemed "frivilous" by Judge Bogart.

“We do not want to establish a precedent where parents live in basic fear of establishing rules of the house” Judge Bogart said as he ended the lawsuit in court.
Godshound

Asheville, NC

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Good for you judge! I bet the judge grew up in the South!
Thomasina Georgia Hoffman

Wilson, NC

#5 Mar 18, 2014
I know that girl! She was in first grade when I was in 9th grade. Typical "yankee yuppie larvae" from New York, actually.
Judge Hoffman

Asheville, NC

#6 Mar 22, 2014
She's not the on ly spoiled brat kid to come out of that town. I have a blac seep nephew who was worse than that.
Larretta Buncette Smith

Asheville, NC

#8 Mar 23, 2014
JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL! UNCONDITIONALLY! AMEN!
Y'all get to church this morning now!
Sarita Mangumloon

Asheville, NC

#9 Mar 23, 2014
I should have you all arrested and held without bond for speaking.
Lisa Underground Baker

Latham, NY

#10 Mar 23, 2014
Larry BUNCY Smith wrote:
JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL! UNCONDITIONALLY! AMEN!
I know that girl! She was in first grade when I was in 9th grade. Typical "yankee yuppie larvae" from New York, actually. And what are you doing on here Buncy? I thought Judge Hoffman grounded you, like in UndergroundBakingCompany with Satan down in Hendersonville.
Nam Vet

Asheville, NC

#11 Mar 23, 2014
Lisa Underground Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that girl! She was in first grade when I was in 9th grade. Typical "yankee yuppie larvae" from New York, actually. And what are you doing on here Buncy? I thought Judge Hoffman grounded you, like in UndergroundBakingCompany with Satan down in Hendersonville.
What HAS this world come to? No surprise this story comes from New York. They didn't have to wait for Obama to be in office for a few years for the country to go to hell. New York was in the bed pan swimming in urine and feces a long time ago. We need another President Ronald W Reagan and need him badly!
Mildred Sarducci

Columbia, SC

#13 Apr 24, 2014
The kids these days! In my day, this kind of behavior would have called for an immediate trip to the woodshed for old fashioned behavior modification. These spoiled brat yankee yuppie larvae should be shipped off to Cuba. Let them spend the rest of their lives harvesting sugar cane and cigar tobacco.
Georgette Thomae Hoffman

Columbia, SC

#16 Apr 27, 2014
Lisa Underground Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you now live in a Christian real Amercan location. God bless you! JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL! UNCONDITIONALLY! AMEN!
Georgette Thomae Hoffman

Columbia, SC

#18 Apr 27, 2014
God bless you! JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL! UNCONDITIONALLY! AMEN!
OSHO LOVE

New York, NY

#20 Apr 27, 2014
Osho would've told this girl to STFU and get to work and earn her college money herself. Tough love. Besides her parents need to conserve their resources so they can continue to send Osho lots of greenbacks.
Cullen Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#23 May 2, 2014
“True change happens within, not without. Find the Now within. Everybody you come in contact with will be touched by your presence and affected by the peace that you emanate, whether they are conscious of it or not.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
THOMAS G HOFFMAN

Atlanta, GA

#24 May 2, 2014
Thomas Hoffman's daughter sued him for support to keep Thomas from giving all the family money to Osho Rajneesh. I always refer to myself in the third person, a habit I learned from my masterbeta Osho taught to me while I washed Osho's feet with my tongue every evening the last year I was at the ranch.
Red Square

Asheville, NC

#27 May 3, 2014
THOMAS G HOFFMAN wrote:
Thomas Hoffman's daughter sued him for support to keep Thomas from giving all the family money to Osho Rajneesh. I always refer to myself in the third person, a habit I learned from my masterbeta Osho taught to me while I washed Osho's feet with my tongue every evening the last year I was at the ranch.
Really? That's cold.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#28 Aug 13, 2014
I assume these parents gave this young lady a good Chrisian upbringing. The entire family needs to Go To The Lord In Prayer. He will fix this!

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!
Ruthann Sunberry

New Providence, NJ

#32 Sep 4, 2014
TROLL UPDATE: I have clipped the wings of one of your worst trolls here. You know him as "Cowardly Troll Thomas". He is institutionalized in the Alzheimer's unit of a local nursing home in Fletcher. He has gotten access to the internet lately by sneaking into the rec room while the nurses were unawares. I have ratted him out to them so they are keeping a closer eye. Trolling caused his Alzheimer's and makes it worst according to his shrink.

I understand "Buncy" is also institutionalized, although in a different kind of place. The street slang is "The Van Man's Bunco Cty Hotel". I'm told he is very popular there because of all the "favors" he does for those other horned toads.

Thomas told me "Mtn Rimjob" Willard is homebound and no longer is online. He lives in a rusted singlewide trailer over in the Black Mtn area off Hwy 9. He spends his days and nights in his recliner with trips only to the outhouse and to the fridge for more beer. Thomas told me he used to be well known at Smokey Joe's, a gay bar in Asheville, but is now a shadow of his former self now that his hole is in the lower stomach area, a colostomy.

Let us enjoy the peace and quiet that this troll vacuum has created. Let us post common sense conservative political posts and stories about the grandchildren
Thomasina Hoffmeister

Buffalo, NY

#38 Sep 5, 2014
Git r done!

I have clipped the wings of one of your worst trolls here. You know him as "Cowardly Troll Thomas". He is institutionalized in the Alzheimer's unit of a local nursing home in Fletcher. He has gotten access to the internet lately by sneaking into the rec room while the nurses were unawares. I have ratted him out to them so they are keeping a closer eye. Trolling caused his Alzheimer's and makes it worst according to his shrink.

I understand "Buncy" is also institutionalized, although in a different kind of place. The street slang is "The Van Man's Bunco Cty Hotel". I'm told he is very popular there because of all the "favors" he does for those other horned toads.

Thomas told me "Mtn Rimjob" Willard is homebound and no longer is online. He lives in a rusted singlewide trailer over in the Black Mtn area off Hwy 9. He spends his days and nights in his recliner with trips only to the outhouse and to the fridge for more beer. Thomas told me he used to be well known at Smokey Joe's, a gay bar in Asheville, but is now a shadow of his former self now that his hole is in the lower stomach area, a colostomy.

Let us enjoy the peace and quiet that this troll vacuum has created. Let us post common sense conservative political posts and stories about the grandchildren.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#39 Sep 6, 2014
This is a typical NE yankee situation where, because the yankee "parents" did not raise their children through Lord Jesus Christ but allowed the communist teachers in school up there to do it, you have a spoiled brat who feels "intitled". Better she and her parents come to Lord Jesus Christ and ask Him to be their persoanl savior!

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#40 Sep 6, 2014
Thomasina Hoffmeister wrote:
I have clipped the wings of one of your worst trolls here. You know him as "Cowardly Troll Thomas". He is institutionalized in the Alzheimer's unit of a local nursing home in Fletcher. He has gotten access to the internet lately by sneaking into the rec room while the nurses were unawares. I have ratted him out to them so they are keeping a closer eye. Trolling caused his Alzheimer's and makes it worst according to his shrink.
Let us enjoy the peace and quiet that this troll vacuum has created. Let us post common sense conservative political posts and stories about the grandchildren.
Miss Thomasina, bring your father to Lord Jesus Christ! This will cure him of the sin of trollism!

Can I get an Amen?

A M E N !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 min MIDutch 160,878
Yes M.X. FORUMS I MISS YOU! 12 hr White Boy 9
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha 13 hr Muffy Pierce 57
cult in asheville and missing persons (Jan '11) 13 hr Muffy Pierce 50
Love, Tolerance, and Compassion in Asheville Sat Dean mad8 2
Murder in Madison County - shoots 81yr women in... (Dec '12) Sat Ester Lizzy Manhe... 18
Asheville has no jobs, but PLENTY of Beer and D... (Feb '12) Apr 21 Tip 16

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages