Kind police

Marion, NC

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I am appalled that WLOS, or any broadcasting venue would condone the unkind chatter that goes on between stories. It seems that Jay has nothing kind to say about anyone or anything, and the poor co anchors just look uncomfortable as they try to compensate. I have been watching the morning shows on a regular basis of late, just to make sure I am not imagining this.. But even under his breath while the others are talking there seems to be something nasty to say. Come on Jay, we have followed you personal life thru illness, adoption and many other blessings. Don't devalue yourself by trying to be an insult comic. It isn't working for you and Anne Hathaway did not look like a dog at the Golden Globes!
Deadweight Woolbugger

Asheville, NC

#2 Jan 23, 2013
I either run out of the room or flip the station off when that scowling goblin Jay Silzer comes on screen. I called WLOS and told them that he scares my children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 min tangled bank 166,348
JESUS ASKS US To FORGIVE THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH ... 1 hr Henrietta Hunnicutt 8
Billy Graham 1 hr Henrietta Hunnicutt 2
Dirty Cop Robert Frost, Did He Get His Job Back... 14 hr Terry 1
NHM construction drug test 16 hr wheels 89 5
Crooked City Manager, Gary Jackson, Says He's R... 18 hr Carrie Anne 5
Asheville Sucks! (Feb '17) Wed Bubba Jim 12

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages