HaywoodCountyNews.com: Man charged with indecent liberties

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Haywood County Sheriff's deputies on Wednesday charged a Clyde man with three felony counts of indecent liberties with a child, according to a report.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Amber

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

This shuold not be posted when u have all the info wrong u need to try that again wait on results before u post something this big in a paper that everyone reads
Dick

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

indecent liberties? what, pray tell, would constitute a "decent" liberty of which i may partake?

Since: Oct 07

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Amber wrote:
This shuold not be posted when u have all the info wrong u need to try that again wait on results before u post something this big in a paper that everyone reads
Oh gee, somebody who can't spell "you", another product of public education.
Tonya

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

When you are around someone all your life and they never bother you it makes you wonder why someone would say such mean things about someone so caring and loving really it makes no since to me. Everyone remember MONEY IS GREED!!
YourWelcome

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Amber wrote:
I hate to tell you this... but arrests are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD, and the accused was indeed arrested. The public should have every right in the world to know certain information in order to better protect themselves against certain individuals just in case they are able to post bond. Not saying that is the case here, but you can't make some arrests public record and others not. Unfair as it may seem, the laws have to be in place for everyone.

“got a wooden head!”

asheville, born and raised!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

YourWelcome wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this... but arrests are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD, and the accused was indeed arrested. The public should have every right in the world to know certain information in order to better protect themselves against certain individuals just in case they are able to post bond. Not saying that is the case here, but you can't make some arrests public record and others not. Unfair as it may seem, the laws have to be in place for everyone.
Agreed. sorry amber but nothing was stated in the article other than the obvious facts and we all have a right to know about it. i am currently going through a similar ordeal myself as someone i know was charged (after confessing) with molesting his own daughters. i can tell you, if you are close to this person, this is not going to be easy for you but you have to understand that some people in this mans community will want to follow this case and be aware of what they need to do to protect their own kids.

“got a wooden head!”

asheville, born and raised!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Tonya wrote:
When you are around someone all your life and they never bother you it makes you wonder why someone would say such mean things about someone so caring and loving really it makes no since to me. Everyone remember MONEY IS GREED!!
tonya, are you suggesting that someone has brought false charges against this person in order to get some sort of monetary reward?
Someone who cares

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

What is the price of a childs innocence?

“Report and Deport1866-DHS-2 ICE”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

Amber wrote:
Amber:
CLYDE – Haywood County Sheriff’s deputies on Wednesday served warrants on a Clyde man for three felony counts of indecent liberties with a child, a report stated.

David Kenneth Brown, 62, of 65 Charles St., was released on a $10,000 bond, according to court officials.

Brown denied the charges filed against him, according to a statement through his attorney.

He is employed as a truck driver at Blue Ridge Paper Products, the report stated.

It is a matter of public record. What results do you want to wait for? The trial? It's coming, so don't worry about that. I hope that this is just a farce as this BS is happening way too often.

3 counts? ummmm? with a child??? I really do hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••