Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40837 Jul 1, 2013
TSF ..... YOUR liberal org. doesn't seem to be registered. So, I'm wondering how the IRS could have done anything to y'all. Know what I mean??
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40838 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Well, if unemployment goes to zero, it could mean several things which include: 1.everyone who is unemployed was unemployed out of choice and the republikans have forced all their lazy undeserving asses into getting a job even though no jobs are available 2. The economy has miraculously totally recovered to the extent that employers are so flush with cash that they can put everyone including the disabled, the elderly, veterans and industrious young teenagers back to work.
If the unemployment decreased by fractions of percentages, it could mean several things including: 1. The economy has improved 2, people quit applying for unemployment 3. legislation has made large numbers ineligible for qualification by kicking large numbers off at 12 weeks.
If unemployment goes up it could mean : 1. That 210,000 people not getting FEDERAL unemployment benefits lowers consumer spending by around 126,000,000 dollars per month or around $1,512,000,000 per year,( that's $1.512 trillion dollars per year) and the overall economy slumps resulting in HIGHER unemployment.
Since unemployment has never been zero, I doubt that will happen. That leaves decreasing or increasing unemployment. The numbers suggest that the increase in unemployment will be the most likely occurance. Tie will Tell.
<quoted text>
If employment numbers in NC go up and unemployment goes down, your really gonna hate it aren't you? You know the Republican's in NC will take the credit and that's gonna gall your azz. I'll be LMAO.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40839 Jul 1, 2013
http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/csl/clinks.a...
North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
Here again, I'll try to help you. FYI, the IRS website will help you as well.
Waco 1909

Dallas, TX

#40840 Jul 1, 2013
These psychotic disturbed posters are jealous of my supreme intellect which is why they try to be me,like martel,allen,ho and new ones popping out of nowhere.No one can touch my genius except me and no one is a master of English and masturbator....(Get you dickshunary)except me.Get your own blow up doll martel allen ho!!!!!!!!!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40841 Jul 1, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
These psychotic disturbed posters are jealous of my supreme intellect which is why they try to be me,like martel,allen,ho and new ones popping out of nowhere.No one can touch my genius except me and no one is a master of English and masturbator....(Get you dickshunary)except me.Get your own blow up doll martel allen ho!!!!!!!!!
well well allen martel ho, did the truth make you mad? Are you mad at old Waco? What a shame! Making you mad is easy, with that massive ego of yours! You warned me once about the things you'd say. Guess what? I don't seem worried!
allen martel ho

Greenville, SC

#40843 Jul 1, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, poleeeease stop talking to yourself. You're embarassing my fat ass. Sweetie, everyone knows about your multiple personality monikers but at least stop answering your own posts with the same moniker name my little gay bipolar pedophile junkie crackpot government freeloading internet idiot. Emlu's justasayin sweetie.
allen martel ho here, just a doing my thang! I may be addled but I'm not that sane. Haha see I gots a sense a humor! Still gonna get you Waco just a matter a time before you figger out that my love is pure. I love pretending ta be other peeps. Allen martel ho. that's me.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40844 Jul 1, 2013
Two different "non profits". One is for Tillis, the other is primarily for McCorey
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>"GrowNC" "SaveNC" make up your mind and post that link, otherwise......quiet please.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40845 Jul 1, 2013
It definitely is listed . It is a NC 501C4. That is why I question the numbers that are published by the IRS.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF ..... YOUR liberal org. doesn't seem to be registered. So, I'm wondering how the IRS could have done anything to y'all. Know what I mean??
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40846 Jul 1, 2013
Duh. The % unemployment uses the number of people who are on unemployment benefits and /or have applied. Taking 210,000 people off the unemployment eligibility list has to lower the percentage initially. That will not change the number of people who are actually unemployed. I have no doubt that republican will take credit for the % decrease initially but refuse credit for the actual number of unemployed persons..
But I predict that the number of actual jobs will decrease in the long run because reducing consumer spending by $1.52 trillion dollars will have a significant effect on small retail business in particular. Small business accounts for a lot of jobs.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>If employment numbers in NC go up and unemployment goes down, your really gonna hate it aren't you? You know the Republican's in NC will take the credit and that's gonna gall your azz. I'll be LMAO.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40847 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Two different "non profits". One is for Tillis, the other is primarily for McCorey
<quoted text>
Wrong, not listed with the state. Quiet please.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40848 Jul 1, 2013
The reason republikans were elected is to do something about unemployment. After 3 years now, how many jobs have they created? Answer--Zero
So what have they been doing in Raleigh? Answer-- cutting taxes for lawyers and raising taxes on the elderly, the poor etc., trying to establish official religion, legalizing possum dropping , worrying themselves sick about tit exposure and collecting "contributions" from lobbyist.
So they knock 210,000 off the unemployment lists by shortening unemployment to 12 weeks and that will lower the percentages but not create even one job. But in preventing 210,000 persons from collecting federal unemployment benefits, they shoot the NC economy in the foot by sending $1.52 trillion dollars back to the feds .
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40849 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Duh. The % unemployment uses the number of people who are on unemployment benefits and /or have applied. Taking 210,000 people off the unemployment eligibility list has to lower the percentage initially. That will not change the number of people who are actually unemployed. I have no doubt that republican will take credit for the % decrease initially but refuse credit for the actual number of unemployed persons..
But I predict that the number of actual jobs will decrease in the long run because reducing consumer spending by $1.52 trillion dollars will have a significant effect on small retail business in particular. Small business accounts for a lot of jobs.
<quoted text>
Ever looked at the National Debt Clock? Right hand side, "Unemployed" and "Actual Unemployed" are you saying the Democrats in power now are taking credit for that "little" number or is it just the Republicans in NC?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40850 Jul 1, 2013
Year Period labor force employment unemployment unemployment rate
2013 May 4720079(P) 4303514(P) 416565(P) 8.8(P)
F : Reflects model reestimation and new seasonal adjustment.
B : Reflects revised population controls, model reestimation, and new seasonal adjustment.
P : Preliminary.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LASST37000003
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40851 Jul 1, 2013
2012 Dec 4767234(B) 4320201(B) 447033(B) 9.4(B)
2013 Jan 4776347 4322922 453425 9.5
2013 Feb 4764853 4318025 446828 9.4
2013 Mar 4741847 4307301 434546 9.2
2013 Apr 4721512 4302496 419016 8.9
2013 May 4720079(P) 4303514(P) 416565(P) 8.8(P)
Is it me or are those "unemployment numbers been going down since Jan. 2013???
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40852 Jul 1, 2013
I guess it would never occur to a republican that a super pac like Grow NC Strong could be registered with the elections board?
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, not listed with the state. Quiet please.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40853 Jul 1, 2013
EXACTLY how many jobs have been created by the republikans in the NC legislature?
I think the answer is around zero.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Ever looked at the National Debt Clock? Right hand side, "Unemployed" and "Actual Unemployed" are you saying the Democrats in power now are taking credit for that "little" number or is it just the Republicans in NC?
allen martel ho

Greenville, SC

#40854 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
EXACTLY how many jobs have been created by the republikans in the NC legislature?
I think the answer is around zero.
<quoted text>
If the unemployment rate has been dropping since January 2013 ..,. one would suppose those jobs were created by Republicans.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40855 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
I guess it would never occur to a republican that a super pac like Grow NC Strong could be registered with the elections board?
<quoted text>
I guess it would never occur to a Democrat that think they answer to no one, it would have to be registered with NC Sec.of State correct? I'm askin'?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40856 Jul 1, 2013
Licensing information

Licensing Requirements

Generally, any organization or person that intends to directly solicit contributions in North Carolina, or intends to hire a person or business to solicit contributions in North Carolina, must first obtain an appropriate license from CSL. Organizations must renew their licenses each year to maintain licensed status.

There are several statutory exemptions to this requirement. A person that qualifies for an exemption does not have to obtain or maintain a license.

If an organization requires a license but operates without one, that organization may be subject to administrative penalties or fines in addition to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40857 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
It definitely is listed . It is a NC 501C4. That is why I question the numbers that are published by the IRS.
<quoted text>
Is that the name or the type of "non-profit"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Paul Porter1 141,777
BOTHWELL DWI ARREST THREADs 3 hr Gordon Lightloafers 7
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 3 hr CSA Son of DIXIE 37
SLAVERY IN The NORTH YES IN THE NORTH 4 hr Little Girl Hoffman 4
OBAMA SUCKS! anyone vote for obama and now wish... (Jul '09) 4 hr Ruhann Hoff 291
News Police: Man set ex-girlfriend's puppy on fire a... 4 hr ApePeeD 9
MUSLIM OBAMA NOT REALLY For HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE 8 hr Wood In Morning 4
More from around the web

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages