Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Austin, TX

#40085 May 24, 2013
App State Fan wrote:
That's sad, when a racist like Strep Throat understands the IRS problem better than Mr. Perfect,AKA TSF.
Get a lipo-suction for your republikan mouth, fat girly boy.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40086 May 24, 2013
Churches which have a focus on religion , worship of their God and the benefit of their fellow man should be tax exempt. Churches which openly delve into partisan politics have no justification for getting tax exempt status. The IRS needs to collect the taxes due from those hypocrites, whether they be Muslim, Catholic Presbyterian or the obnoxious Westboro Baptist sect.
Strep Throat wrote:
<quoted text> you are one dumb son of a bitch.Lerner takes the fifth, so nothing is wrong? Well, as long as they keep going after those you disapprove of, its cool you don't think churches should be tax exempt, so that's cool with you as well.Of course, they aren't going after any churches but southern ones, we know you hate those guys, so its cool.Beginning to see a trend? Think the lady would be taking the fifth, if she was sure everything was legal? Guys like you always miss the point.You're happy as a clam as long as they target people you don't like.YOU GERMANS have a word for that? Muslim churches here aren't being denied tax exempt status.Give it a little time, shortsighted man.Maybe they'll come after you next.Of course, that would be cool with me, as I don't like you???
TSF

Benson, NC

#40087 May 24, 2013
I guess you have never been in court and think the innocent are always absolved of wrongdoing. The republikans are turning over every rock trying to find someone (other than a republican) to blame and create a scandal. The lady has hired council and has obviously taken their advice. She would be stupid to do otherwise.
Lets see if they will spend 80 million dollars of taxpayer money trying to drum up a political frenzy like they did with Clinton's BJ. Using key words to sort out information is commonplace practice in todays computer world. It happens in all aspect of our lives. Lets see here now: A particular group advocates non payment of taxes to the US government and tax evasion in particular. So how do we efficiently find those who are attempting to do exactly that? Hint: We might, for instance look at the names of their organizations and examine those applications more closely than the millios of others rather than doing something totally unrelated like for instance invading Iraq.
Strep Throat wrote:
<quoted text> you are one dumb son of a bitch.Lerner takes the fifth, so nothing is wrong? Well, as long as they keep going after those you disapprove of, its cool you don't think churches should be tax exempt, so that's cool with you as well.Of course, they aren't going after any churches but southern ones, we know you hate those guys, so its cool.Beginning to see a trend? Think the lady would be taking the fifth, if she was sure everything was legal? Guys like you always miss the point.You're happy as a clam as long as they target people you don't like.YOU GERMANS have a word for that? Muslim churches here aren't being denied tax exempt status.Give it a little time, shortsighted man.Maybe they'll come after you next.Of course, that would be cool with me, as I don't like you???
C V Aalund

Murfreesboro, TN

#40088 May 24, 2013
You gents are not getting it.IRS only went after conservatives.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40089 May 24, 2013
How many liberal organizations use tea party in their names? None that I know of. Do a large number of tea party members advocate tax evasion ? Yes. Would we be more likely to detect tax evaders by looking a organizations with names that are associated with tax evasion or by tediously looking at all the millions of applications from all organizations? You know the answer as well as I.
C V Aalund wrote:
You gents are not getting it.IRS only went after conservatives.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40090 May 24, 2013
Key words are used to sort all kinds of information in all kinds of situations. That is the reality of the digital age. Even these blog posts are monitored for key phrases and words by computers to flag posts which then get human attention for a judgment of significance. So are telephone conversations monitored by computers with voice recognition for the same key words. When those are heard, the computer starts recording that and flags it for human review. Is that profiling? Yes. Does it produce results? Yes, frequently. Does just profiling the words tea party make the IRS guilty of a crime? I don't think so.
As an illustration: If I want homeland security to look at this post, I would type in words like Muslim, Terrorist, Pornographer,, religious fanatic, tea party tax evader. I have news for you , the IRS isn't the agency doing this.
C V Aalund

Franklin, NC

#40091 May 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
Key words are used to sort all kinds of information in all kinds of situations. That is the reality of the digital age. Even these blog posts are monitored for key phrases and words by computers to flag posts which then get human attention for a judgment of significance. So are telephone conversations monitored by computers with voice recognition for the same key words. When those are heard, the computer starts recording that and flags it for human review. Is that profiling? Yes. Does it produce results? Yes, frequently. Does just profiling the words tea party make the IRS guilty of a crime? I don't think so.
As an illustration: If I want homeland security to look at this post, I would type in words like Muslim, Terrorist, Pornographer,, religious fanatic, tea party tax evader. I have news for you , the IRS isn't the agency doing this.
The facts don't support you.IRS director takes the fifth.While being paid almost 200 grand.As you yourself know, neither party is our"friend" I'M NOT against dems.I'm against corruption, and Nixonian politics.There was a reason Nixon got in all kinds of trouble.As much as I loved JFK, if he had been overseeing a circus like this It would have been time for his resignation.,
TSF

Benson, NC

#40092 May 24, 2013
I agree that federal employees are running amuck due to a leadership vacuum. We elected a leader by the democratic process, but the republikan congress has undermined each and ever initiative he has started. This is undermining our country in diverse areas not even yet discovered. The real leadership vacuum is in congress. Republikans can't lead, can't follow and will not get out the way. They care more about party politics and gathering bribes than serving our country. Republikans need to get in line and present candidates with substance and honesty. Until then, they need to STFU.
C V Aalund wrote:
<quoted text> The facts don't support you.IRS director takes the fifth.While being paid almost 200 grand.As you yourself know, neither party is our"friend" I'M NOT against dems.I'm against corruption, and Nixonian politics.There was a reason Nixon got in all kinds of trouble.As much as I loved JFK, if he had been overseeing a circus like this It would have been time for his resignation.,
Sam Drake

Franklin, NC

#40093 May 24, 2013
Wanna help? Quit spelling it with a"K"..........DON'T fall into the"party"trap.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40094 May 24, 2013
IRS directors were stupid to turn loose low level workers to interpret the intent of the key word sorting of applications. I continue to believe it was done for reasons of efficiency but that some workers may have interpreted it as a signal to harass certain folks. The directors involved should all be fired for lack of supervision. The circus is in congress. With joblessness what it has been for years, their only accomplishment is to vote 38 times to end affordable health care, knowing all the time it isn't going to happen.
C V Aalund wrote:
<quoted text> The facts don't support you.IRS director takes the fifth.While being paid almost 200 grand.As you yourself know, neither party is our"friend" I'M NOT against dems.I'm against corruption, and Nixonian politics.There was a reason Nixon got in all kinds of trouble.As much as I loved JFK, if he had been overseeing a circus like this It would have been time for his resignation.,
Sam Drake

Franklin, NC

#40095 May 24, 2013
There's a very real chance that Obamacare will be overturned.More dems are unsure about it, the 2014 elections will likely result in a reduced democratic presence in the Senate. NOTHING is certain, except that we will be fighting some kind of war constantly, until the end of time.In the meantime, GOLDEN CORRAL has kindly decided to give us a free meal for Memorial Day.That, friends, is putting your money where your mouth is.
C V Aalund

Ashburn, VA

#40097 May 24, 2013
Yes Sam, you're absolutely right.
Strep Throat

Ashburn, VA

#40099 May 24, 2013
Yes,I totally agree with Gay Rights.Where has waco been lately?I sure do miss his posts.He is a really smart person.
Harry callihan

Franklin, NC

#40101 May 24, 2013
Punk ho you gonna copy a name bitch spell it right cracker
Allen 101

Franklin, NC

#40102 May 24, 2013
Wot da flock?
Allen 101

Franklin, NC

#40103 May 24, 2013
Numnutz say I sellin that rock.BULLSH@@! Dam fkin Waco gonna get dat que@@! Matter a time matter a time honky boy
Pert

Franklin, NC

#40104 May 24, 2013
Allen we gonna get that punk we just gotta be smart.
That dam Waco

Franklin, NC

#40105 May 24, 2013
Yeah Allen we gonna get that Waco we gonna get him good.
Harry callihan

Franklin, NC

#40106 May 24, 2013
Y'all be fools.Allen is Waco 1909 foils.Allen, Gail, Waco, all da same.
C V AALUND

Franklin, NC

#40107 May 24, 2013
The democrat party is imploding.Their agenda, the destruction of America from within,is in danger.Obamacare itself is in mortal danger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Dogen 151,462
HENDERSONVILLE is sending Hipsters,Hillbillies,... 5 hr Thomas Hoffman 5
Craig's List M4M Massager Has A.I.D.S. 5 hr Gary Worthless Ja... 23
I Am Being Sexually Harrassed at Asheville Onen... 5 hr TG Shannon 18
Should Street Preaching be Illegal (Dec '13) 11 hr Asheville native 15
News Asheville police target Hillcrest crime (Jul '12) 14 hr Stay Away 20
Johnny Miller Tue Shesahomewrecker 3

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages