Black panther party endorses Obama

Black panther party endorses Obama

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Creepy Crowley

Burnsville, NC

#1 Oct 17, 2012
http://www.dcjunkies.com/showthread.php... Birds of a feather flock together.
Cullen

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Creepy Crowley wrote:
http://www.dcjunkies.com/showt hread.php?4225-The-Black-Panth er-Party-endorses-Barack-Husse in-Obama Birds of a feather flock together.
There he is again the champion POS of Topix Asheville posting more bullchit
Cullen

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Thomas wrote:
There I go again playing 4 different names here. I call others POSs but in reality I am the biggest POS around. Because I'm a New Yorah and we are experts at being jerks.
Bullchit
Susan Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so embarrassing that people know you as such a troll. Please stop!
Yes please do stop Cullen and take my dress off, it hardly covers your fat ass.
Dr Ruthanne

Asheville, NC

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Thomas get off the computer and get to washing the dishes!
Susan

Fletcher, NC

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Dr Ruthanne wrote:
Cullen get off the computer and get to washing the dishes!
Cullen take out the garbage and leave your old sack of a self in the trash bin too.
Me in SC

Asheville, NC

#10 Oct 30, 2012
And the communist party of the USA has endorsed this Al Queda mole as well. I'm voting Romney!
Marchin looter Koon

Little Switzerland, NC

#11 Oct 31, 2012
There aren't enough racist blacks to reelect this baboon.
Tons of New World Gold

Asheville, NC

#12 Oct 31, 2012
So what? Jesus's brother Lucifer endorsed his vicar on earth, Mittens Romoney. What is it all supposed to mean?
Mitt Romney

Asheville, NC

#14 Oct 31, 2012
Although it could be construed as a self-serving statement and in spite of my humble modest demeanor, I am compelled to announce that I have been endorsed by the Imperial Knights, the American Nazi Party, Stormfront, David Duke, Eric Rudolph, and the Lavender Lads Klavern. Thanks to these wonderful people and their organizations for their confidence in me. This and the latest 50 million in dark money and Karl Rove spending about 20 million blitzing with attack ads from our multinational supporters in Europe and the Far East should put us over the top.
B Hussein Obama

Asheville, NC

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Who gives a crap about these people? I could care less about the loss of life and property in New York and New Jersey. Just like I could care less about our embassy staff that asked me 3 times for help and I turned them down 3 times because I was hoping that this would not screw up my re-election. That damned Fox News has stayed on this story when the other news networks helped me by ignoring it.
CinH 62

Asheville, NC

#16 Oct 31, 2012
FuckObama wrote:
FuckObama. This spearchucker needs to GO.
Oh, Cullen, my hero! You have such a poetic way of puting things.
karmen

Asheville, NC

#18 Nov 1, 2012
time for a real change in presidents. romney will go all the way!

go go go romney. can't wait for pres romney
Tammy

Boston, MA

#19 Jul 18, 2014
It figures that a racist domestic terrorist organization like the Black Panthers would endorse Obama. Also, Communist Party USA endorsed Obama as well.

IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!
Buncy

Boston, MA

#20 Jul 18, 2014
Thomas you impotent old fart get offline and do something useful! And take my panties off! I am tired of the nasty skid marks you leave on them! Buy your own women's under garments you old queen!
Satyam Thomas

Boston, MA

#21 Jul 18, 2014
Buncy wrote:
Thomas you impotent old fart get offline and do something useful! And take my panties off! I am tired of the nasty skid marks you leave on them! Buy your own women's under garments you old queen!
Listen up buddy, I'm giving you till Friday, maybe Saturday, to back off. So get your best shots in if you dare. You are going to be very very surprised if you do not back off. I think you will not enjoy it. Sorry, pall, but you simply don't know when to stop. Sad, really, it doesn't need to be this way. Your choice. Namasstay (my bad side gives your bad side the middle finger). And this isn't another of my empty promises. I really mean it this time.
Satyam Thomas

Boston, MA

#23 Jul 21, 2014
Listen up buddy, I'm giving you till Friday, maybe Saturday, to back off. So get your best shots in if you dare. You are going to be very very surprised if you do not back off. I think you will not enjoy it. Sorry, pall, but you simply don't know when to stop. Sad, really, it doesn't need to be this way. Your choice. Namasstay (my bad side gives your bad side the middle finger). And this isn't another of my empty promises. I really mean it this time.
Jim Ed Cottingham

Boston, MA

#25 Jul 21, 2014
The Black Panthers are a domestic terrorist organization. They are also communist sympathizers and many are Moslem. Just like Imam Obama. Dah.
Satyam Thomas

Boston, MA

#30 Jul 26, 2014
I Am A Congenital Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from my keyboard. Oy vey I am such a coward. I harrass people online here but am afraid to face them in person. I don't have the balls God gave mice.
Oy vey. I shouldn't skip my meds then drink beer and post online. The worst in me always comes out. Help! I am a coward's coward and I'm too old t grow a pair of huevos now. Add that I am born raised and lived most of my life up north in New York, and you have a coward who is also an obnoxious ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr ChromiuMan 162,966
Miss The Forums? 3 hr Piffy 6
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) 4 hr Kathi 119
governor wimpie ray cooper needs his ass beat t... 8 hr Deplorable Infidel 1
Old Royal Pines Park and Pool (Dec '15) Tue RoyalPinesBrat 6
Where Did Asheville Go? Aug 14 Steve Shantyfield 11
News Petition gaining steam againsta Aug 13 Willard Hardsuck 3

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages