Despite arrest, police beating shows ...

Despite arrest, police beating shows technology shortcomings

There are 7 comments on the KCTV5 story from Mar 9, 2018, titled Despite arrest, police beating shows technology shortcomings. In it, KCTV5 reports that:

In this Wednesday, March 7, 2018 photo, DeLores Venable addresses Asheville Police Chief Tammy Hooper during the Asheville Citizens Police Action Committee meeting at the Dr. Wesley Grant Sr. Souths... . In this Wednesday, March 7, 2018 photo, a large crowd attend the Asheville Citizens Police Action Committee meeting at the Dr. Wesley Grant Sr. Southside Center in Asheville, N.C. The FBI is probing ... RALEIGH, N.C. - A white police officer shown on video beating a black pedestrian has been charged with felony assault in a North Carolina case that sparked outrage over use of excessive force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCTV5.

Joey

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2018
Tazers are for obstructing justice. They are illegal.
Joseph P DeDominicis

Royersford, PA

#3 Mar 11, 2018
Capser 101 wrote:
<quoted text>

Why can't Blacks obey the Law?
It may be for the same reason they couldn‘t read or write when in chains of servitude. The end result is the same, they stare you down, debilitate you with numbers, and charge you for their ‘services‘. Stop following people you don‘t know.
Queen Esther Lizzy

Asheville, NC

#5 Mar 17, 2018
Have you noticed how quick me, Gary, and Tammy put a stop to the talk about prosecutting the leaker? At first that was what the three of us were howling about. I'm optomistic the public is tired of the scandle and forgetting about it. And don't you think that was a brilliant move when we made Assistant City Manager Jade Dundas a scrapegoat? Huh? Besides, Gary was jealous of Jade because Jade makes Gary look like an amateur and a leprechaun.
Joseph DeDominicis

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2018
I want to piss inside of you.
David

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Mar 25, 2018
All this fuss over a nighur getting his black ass tuned up!
Just saying

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2018
TAC wrote:
If you do not behave like a savage you will never have a police issue. They have enough hoodlums to deal with. God Bless our police force!!!!
Tell me what the black in California did wrong? He was in his grandmothers back yard talking on his cell phone when police fired 21 rounds killing the unarmed kid.

“Aliquando Dormitat Homerus”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 25, 2018
Ha ha. Dumb copper gets caught again beating some guy who was no
threat to anyone. All for jaywalking. Oh my, that's a serious crime. These
new cameras are great, exposing what the cops have been doing for years,
and yet the dopey cops keep on doing it. Dumb da dumb dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 6 min Science 176,670
Poll Is it time for Darcell Grimes to leave WLOS? (Nov '07) 3 hr Gin Mill 940
News Speedway Memorial dedicated at Carrier Park ***... (Sep '10) 10 hr marksman11 9
aseville courts Dec 10 Anonymous 6
what's fun to do around asheville Dec 9 PhilanthropyLibby 43
Wanda Greene (Mar '18) Dec 9 WallyWorld 22
Buncy has been FOUND Dec 8 ApePeeD 3

Asheville Jobs

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages