Innsbruck Mall faces sale rumors

There are 5 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 8, 2007, titled Innsbruck Mall faces sale rumors. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Innsbruck Mall tenants say they have been told the East Asheville shopping center may be sold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“WeaverVEGAS baby!”

Since: Feb 07

Weaverville, NC

#21 Mar 17, 2007
Ticker wrote:
Asheville Native, Tunnel Road went to pot when Buck's closed and has gone down hill since. Best dang burgers in Asheville. We use to drive from JC TN just to cruise Buck's, eat a burger and check out the females(chicks as they were known then) from Lee-Edwards High.(As it was known in the better days of Asheville) Then we'd go check out the A&W on what ever street that was (near where UNC-A is today) and grab a root beer float before heading back across the mountain. The road ran then by Beaver Lake through Weaverville and then narrowed , if that were possible, to head out to Sams Gap and down the mountian and back to JC, home of the "Toppers".
you are making me hungry, thank goodness the usa has tons of A&W's!!!! Beats any other place where they serve root beer floats!!!

“WeaverVEGAS baby!”

Since: Feb 07

Weaverville, NC

#22 Mar 17, 2007
rickm wrote:
Jack:
I thought you meant inside the mall, which is sort of dead.
GOTO deadmalls.com , where the innsbruck mall is located!!!
Cindy Dillingham

Asheville, NC

#23 May 31, 2010
Ticker wrote:
Back in the 70's it had a half way decent bar and resturant downstairs. Can't remember the name but it was a German type resturant if I am not mistaking.
About the only thing I can remember being there, other than that, is the "tag office" staffed with some of the most surly and incompetent people in the county who went above and beyond the call of duty to be slower than molasses on a cold January day.
We are surlier now than ever and still at Innsbrook. We back people in long lines way down the hall and take our time. We talk as ugly to people as we please and then laugh at them when they complain about us. We are too lazy to key in new information into the computer so that if someone moves here from another part of the state she hass to go thru a burocratic mess to get her vehicle moved here.

If you need a permit we will write you one that is worthless and will get you ticketed and then charge you for it.

We only care about your money. And if you write a check we'll send you back to your car for another ID besides your drivers license even if your are sick and elderly. We don't giveashit. We got political pull so you can't get rid of us. We are too powerful and know where to make the payoffs.
Pepe and jose

Asheville, NC

#24 May 31, 2010
2007? Looks like they didn't sell it.
Mike

Charlotte, NC

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Ticker wrote:
Back in the 70's it had a half way decent bar and resturant downstairs. Can't remember the name but it was a German type resturant if I am not mistaking.
About the only thing I can remember being there, other than that, is the "tag office" staffed with some of the most surly and incompetent people in the county who went above and beyond the call of duty to be slower than molasses on a cold January day.
It was The Bavarian Cellar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jun '10) 2 hr WTF 232
Parents, warn children about Homosexual perverts. 2 hr Concerned Parent 1
News Durham police want to hear from public about bo... 21 hr ApePeeD 1
News Today in Asheville (Jul '08) Sun P_Michael Hutchins 46
policy verses corruption which do we want Sun BUNCY Tiny Dinky ... 7
Taco Bell President (Oct '09) Sun Scope124 2
News In photos: Asheville May Day gathering celebrat... Sat ApePeeD 1
More from around the web

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE